Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Yoruba And Impostorship, Your Opinion And Advice. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba And Impostorship, Your Opinion And Advice. (518 Views)

What Lord Lugard Had To Say About Hausa, Yoruba And Igbo / The Hausa Fulani, The Yoruba And The Slaughter In Ile Ife (1) By Fani-kayode / Reasons Why The Yoruba’s And Hausa's Are Very Happy Being Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba And Impostorship, Your Opinion And Advice. by Gr8tasign: 9:38am On Oct 22, 2015
We have had many cases of people claiming to come SS/SE on this forum and at the same time parading themselves as the speakers of the respective zone they claimed. But because lies do not stand the test of time they fall and their real identities made known of which 95% are Yorubas. (Tnx to Rose2014 n ha Ox fan whch blows d fowls nyash)

Today a friend of mine wants to join radio Biafra fb group and I told him to simply type in “radio Biafra London” in his fb search and he did, lo and behold, we have Radio Biafra London, New Radio Biafra London etc, but the latter is impersonation by Yorubas with over 400k members.

My questions are.....

1 What could be responsible for the act ?

2 Can't one hold an opposite view with his/her real identity?

3 Could it be inferiority complex?

4 Could it be lack of influence?

5 Could the evidences we have had so far enough to generalize the Yoruba race as impostors?

6 What's your opinion and advices on this matter?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba And Impostorship, Your Opinion And Advice. by vayne(m): 9:45am On Oct 22, 2015
Their matter no be here my brother,they push you away with left hand and draw you back with right hand.
The worst is that many of them are so light brained that they don't see the bursting coming cheesy

Some will say Biafra can go,next thing others be like "Biafra is going nowhere"
grin grin

Bunch of confused loud mouths.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Impostorship, Your Opinion And Advice. by Gr8tasign: 9:54am On Oct 22, 2015
vayne:
Their matter no be here my brother,they push you away with left hand and draw you back with right hand.
The worst is that many of them are so light brained that they don't see the bursting coming cheesy

Some will say Biafra can go,next thing others be like "Biafra is going nowhere"
grin grin

Bunch of confused loud mouths.
If say I'm not confused and tired about that their character then l must be a liar. The worst aspect of it is that it seems genetic.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Impostorship, Your Opinion And Advice. by youngeagle(m): 9:55am On Oct 22, 2015
They don't hve a mind of there own,always confused.....if u live with them u will understand them more.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Impostorship, Your Opinion And Advice. by Rose2014: 9:56am On Oct 22, 2015
A million dollar question
I'm interested in the answers too cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Impostorship, Your Opinion And Advice. by truefact: 9:59am On Oct 22, 2015
Fetishes yorubas claims all the goodie goodies. Diabolical yorubas claims sophistication and progressive, then

Why do yorubas still want be in the same country with violent-illiterate hausa-fulani?

Why do yorubas still want to be with uncultured igbos?

What is wrong with yorubas?
Or are yorubas simply living on lies?

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Impostorship, Your Opinion And Advice. by Gr8tasign: 10:08am On Oct 22, 2015
Rose2014:
A million dollar question
I'm interested in the answers too cheesy
Let's hear your own opinion and advice nah, they need your help on way out of mess they are in.
Re: Yoruba And Impostorship, Your Opinion And Advice. by athaboi(f): 10:08am On Oct 22, 2015
Yes! They are simply afraid to face the North when biafrans are gone. They are knwon for propaganda.. Nigeria is jst full of wicked and desperate pple, yoruba carrying biafra matter for head! They must fail. Dirty set of pple

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Impostorship, Your Opinion And Advice. by Gr8tasign: 10:10am On Oct 22, 2015
athaboi:
Yes! They are simply afraid to face the North when biafrans are gone. They are knwon for propaganda.. Nigeria is jst full of wicked and desperate pple, yoruba carrying biafra matter for head! They must fail. Dirty set of pple
My brother I wonder oooo

(1) (Reply)

When Will Pres. Buhari Probe ITF And Pay My Siwes Money Nww / Delta Tribunal Upholds Okowa’s Election / Soyinka Blasts Obasanjo Again, Called Him An Overgrown Child Of Circumstance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.