Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Fingerprint Sensor Smartphones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Fingerprint Sensor Smartphones (3971 Views)

How Safe Is The Fingerprint Sensor On Your Phone / Xiaomi Redmi 4 With 2gb Ram, 16gb ROM And Fingerprint Sensor At N33,000 / Latest Injoo 2 Smartphone With Fingerprint Sensor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fingerprint Sensor Smartphones by 3CHUB: 9:45am On Oct 22, 2015
It is not news that quite a number of phones now boast of an actually working fingerprint sensor. Manufacturers like Apple, Samsung, Sony, Huawei and Tecno have phones that have this feature. Having a device that operates via fingerprint means more privacy, and that’s what almost everybody wants.

Another good thing about fingerprint means you can never forget your password or pin and it unlocks faster.

One thing the devices that run a finger print sensor have in common though is the fact that none of them comes cheap.

Amongst the devices that operates a fingerprint sensor, the Tecno phantom5 is the least expensive of the bunch at a retail price of N69,900 and surprisingly has one of the best fingerprint sensor you could find.

It unlocks via fingerprint without waking the device first and it unlocks with 360 angle recognition.

If you need a device with fingerprint sensor mainly because of your privacy you can save a lot by getting the phantom5
Re: Fingerprint Sensor Smartphones by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 22, 2015
it seems you guys were paid huge amounts to keep promoting this crap. How much where you actually paid? start talking
Re: Fingerprint Sensor Smartphones by abogjohn(m): 12:05pm On Oct 22, 2015
No mind d sh*tty OP... Elephone P7000 cost reach d mumu Phantom 5. With better processor sef.. Guy go fibd something do joor.. Meizu MX5 sef with helio X10 no cost reach d yeye tekino sef
Re: Fingerprint Sensor Smartphones by shakurpaul(m): 3:06pm On Oct 22, 2015
I have a new (2 months old) Ulefone Be Touch 2 I want to sell (in perfect condition, no scratches, no stains, still brand new). Still very clean, neat and comes with the complete accessories and casing. Its specs are 5.5inch 1080p display, 1.7ghz 64bit mt6752 octacore processor, 3gig of ram, android 5.1 lollipop, Sony imx214, 13mp camera and 8mp front facing camera with dual flash, 4G LTE, Front High sensitive fingerprint scanner. I am giving it out for 40, got the phone for 53k 2 months ago.

Check my signature for contact, don't want to get banned or call me on O&O-3496I735.

Re: Fingerprint Sensor Smartphones by Ola17: 6:49pm On Oct 22, 2015
Op isn't being sincere. Fingerprint scanner isn't even working properly on most high end android phones not to talk of Tecno.
Re: Fingerprint Sensor Smartphones by juniorstanley: 6:14pm On Mar 08, 2017
pls i would like to buy this phone from you, and am calling your number its always switch off...you can call me on my num if u get the message 08087147778
Re: Fingerprint Sensor Smartphones by eki2000(m): 9:41pm On Mar 08, 2017
3CHUB:
It is not news that quite a number of phones now boast of an actually working fingerprint sensor. Manufacturers like Apple, Samsung, Sony, Huawei and Tecno have phones that have this feature. Having a device that operates via fingerprint means more privacy, and that’s what almost everybody wants.

Another good thing about fingerprint means you can never forget your password or pin and it unlocks faster.

One thing the devices that run a finger print sensor have in common though is the fact that none of them comes cheap.

Amongst the devices that operates a fingerprint sensor, the Tecno phantom5 is the least expensive of the bunch at a retail price of N69,900 and surprisingly has one of the best fingerprint sensor you could find.

It unlocks via fingerprint without waking the device first and it unlocks with 360 angle recognition.

If you need a device with fingerprint sensor mainly because of your privacy you can save a lot by getting the phantom5
What about the Tecno W5 with finger print @ #48,000
Re: Fingerprint Sensor Smartphones by shiftback: 9:05am On Mar 09, 2017
eki2000:
What about the Tecno W5 with finger print @ #48,000
Check the date. It's an old thread.

(1) (Reply)

Attention: Iphone 6s Giveaway / Help,,tecno L5 Touching By Itself / How To Subscribe To Mtn 4gb For N1000, 1gb For N200, 250mb For N100

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.