Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,140 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

How Olivia Idibia Stole The Show At Her Father's Book Launch Yesterday (pics - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Olivia Idibia Stole The Show At Her Father's Book Launch Yesterday (pics (49898 Views)

Caroline Danjuma Stole The Show At Oritsefemi’s Wedding And People Are Talking / Miz Gold At Kiss Daniel’s Album Launch Yesterday, Stole The Show (Pics) / Olivia Idibia's First Day In School (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Olivia Idibia Stole The Show At Her Father's Book Launch Yesterday (pics by excellentwork: 3:05pm On Oct 22, 2015
prettythicksme:
Sweet kid!! kiss kiss i want a baby girl sad see her bowl leg shocked kiss

RECIEVE IT IN JESUS NAME grin grin grin grin grin grin

Get Your Electric Lunch Box And Toothpaste Dispenser here, Visit Signature Below
Re: How Olivia Idibia Stole The Show At Her Father's Book Launch Yesterday (pics by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
petkoffDrake:
she has bowl leg?? . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . ... .. ..
. . .. .. .

yes she does,pple wey get bow leg no b human being.....
just asking
yea
Re: How Olivia Idibia Stole The Show At Her Father's Book Launch Yesterday (pics by Pinkieblue(f): 3:58pm On Oct 22, 2015
fromnigeria:
So i Should start laughing?? Or crying

Just stop hating.....
Re: How Olivia Idibia Stole The Show At Her Father's Book Launch Yesterday (pics by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 22, 2015
excellentwork:

RECIEVE IT IN JESUS NAME grin grin grin grin grin grin

Get Your Electric Lunch Box And Toothpaste Dispenser here, Visit Signature Below
AMEN!!thanks bro grin
Re: How Olivia Idibia Stole The Show At Her Father's Book Launch Yesterday (pics by butchie(f): 4:46pm On Oct 22, 2015
Cute girl.
Re: How Olivia Idibia Stole The Show At Her Father's Book Launch Yesterday (pics by adsami1: 4:49pm On Oct 22, 2015
happney65:
Why she no go school that day? grin grin

Re: How Olivia Idibia Stole The Show At Her Father's Book Launch Yesterday (pics by ilovebitches(m): 1:02pm
She nor dey go school ni
Both of u .....the day una get somtin doin big in ur family shey u dey leave am go anoda place? Una jus dey do bad belle 4d small girl abi?.......lol
Re: How Olivia Idibia Stole The Show At Her Father's Book Launch Yesterday (pics by 4C2215131: 5:03pm On Oct 22, 2015
Oyind17:
Father, daughter moment, I love little girls they are like angels

Until some more of them grow up!
Re: How Olivia Idibia Stole The Show At Her Father's Book Launch Yesterday (pics by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 22, 2015
4C2215131:

Until some more of them grow up!
Lol, I love them like that
Re: How Olivia Idibia Stole The Show At Her Father's Book Launch Yesterday (pics by ehix89(m): 5:34pm On Oct 22, 2015
prettythicksme:
Sweet kid!! kiss kiss i want a baby girl sad see her bowl leg shocked kiss
Bow-legged,,,jzt like bow nd arrow,,,not Bowl
Re: How Olivia Idibia Stole The Show At Her Father's Book Launch Yesterday (pics by Came: 5:48pm On Oct 22, 2015
Which style Ani do with 2baba way make this baby get bowl leg? Fine, omo daddy.
Re: How Olivia Idibia Stole The Show At Her Father's Book Launch Yesterday (pics by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 22, 2015
yettymade:
The baby is cute
sure she is.
Re: How Olivia Idibia Stole The Show At Her Father's Book Launch Yesterday (pics by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 22, 2015
ehix89:
Bow-legged,,,jzt like bow nd arrow,,,not Bowl
ok dear grin i kuku knw cheesy
Re: How Olivia Idibia Stole The Show At Her Father's Book Launch Yesterday (pics by billyG(m): 6:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
Fine pikin but Y he no wher am trousier sef.
Re: How Olivia Idibia Stole The Show At Her Father's Book Launch Yesterday (pics by fromnigeria(m): 7:19pm On Oct 22, 2015
Pinkieblue:

Just stop hating.....
that its none of my business does not mean hating.
2face is my best indegenous artiste.
Re: How Olivia Idibia Stole The Show At Her Father's Book Launch Yesterday (pics by fromnigeria(m): 7:21pm On Oct 22, 2015
LamiHandsome:

Start doing both smiley
Lol
Re: How Olivia Idibia Stole The Show At Her Father's Book Launch Yesterday (pics by mekzyjoe(m): 7:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
sisisioge:
Hmmmmm...groooovy! I'm waiting impatiently to meet the daddy of my unborn Lovies. Big baby come to mama kiss kiss kiss
Baby can i b ur baby daddy.. . coolam single n work in a gud place.. so i can Pretty much take care of u cool

1 Like

Re: How Olivia Idibia Stole The Show At Her Father's Book Launch Yesterday (pics by itzemar(m): 11:00pm On Oct 22, 2015
petkoffDrake:
she has bowl leg??

just asking

Chairman, it's actually "bow legs".. . Coined from "bow" the one used with an arrow
Re: How Olivia Idibia Stole The Show At Her Father's Book Launch Yesterday (pics by ehix89(m): 12:16am On Oct 23, 2015
prettythicksme:
ok dear grin i kuku knw cheesy
u b beta gurl, yhu dhey tk correction,,,be dhey xpect one kind insult from u dat is synonymous with with nairaland babes.....u rock
Re: How Olivia Idibia Stole The Show At Her Father's Book Launch Yesterday (pics by Theultimate(m): 7:25am On Oct 23, 2015
Rukemi291:
Sweet.
God bless all the fathers that help mothers to carry the kids......

...what will happen to those who do otherwise. Like my.... that doesn't fancy it.
Re: How Olivia Idibia Stole The Show At Her Father's Book Launch Yesterday (pics by montezz(f): 7:43am On Oct 23, 2015
2face and his gene sha.....the girl is so cute! ghostofsparta come and see this!
Re: How Olivia Idibia Stole The Show At Her Father's Book Launch Yesterday (pics by ceeceeuwa: 11:21am On Oct 23, 2015
This one na Tubaby! grin
Re: How Olivia Idibia Stole The Show At Her Father's Book Launch Yesterday (pics by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 23, 2015
ehix89:
u b beta gurl, yhu dhey tk correction,,,be dhey xpect one kind insult from u dat is synonymous with with nairaland babes.....u rock
lol
Re: How Olivia Idibia Stole The Show At Her Father's Book Launch Yesterday (pics by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 23, 2015
Theultimate:

...what will happen to those who do otherwise. Like my.... that doesn't fancy it.

heheheheheh. maybe because you don't do and your wife decided to roll with fate. No woman doesn't fancy it aswearigawd.
Re: How Olivia Idibia Stole The Show At Her Father's Book Launch Yesterday (pics by ehix89(m): 8:39pm On Oct 23, 2015
prettythicksme:
lol
hope ur day went well
Re: How Olivia Idibia Stole The Show At Her Father's Book Launch Yesterday (pics by Theultimate(m): 8:57pm On Oct 23, 2015
Rukemi291:

heheheheheh. maybe because you don't do and your wife decided to roll with fate. No woman doesn't fancy it aswearigawd.

Rara oo, am not yet married. But I don't "really" fancy playing/carrying kids.
I think I can change with time though, since nothing is permanent(only if she can humbly impact it on me when the time comes).
I see myself changing from time to time, compared to the years back.
Re: How Olivia Idibia Stole The Show At Her Father's Book Launch Yesterday (pics by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 24, 2015
Theultimate:

Rara oo, am not yet married. But I don't "really" fancy playing/carrying kids.
I think I can change with time though, since nothing is permanent(only if she can humbly impact it on me when the time comes).
I see myself changing from time to time, compared to the years back.

you are not married. No wonder. By the time you are married and you go through all the stress of pregnancy together, you will open a thread on 'the traditional songs to put a baby to sleep'.... You will sing and dance for the baby so tay you will be sleeping in the office....... it will come naturally, I assure you.

1 Like

Re: How Olivia Idibia Stole The Show At Her Father's Book Launch Yesterday (pics by Theultimate(m): 11:57am On Oct 24, 2015
Rukemi291:

you are not married. No wonder. By the time you are married and you go through all the stress of pregnancy together, you will open a thread on 'the traditional songs to put a baby to sleep'.... You will sing and dance for the baby so tay you will be sleeping in the office....... it will come naturally, I assure you.
Haba! Are these not too much for me alone? Lolz.
No matter what, I doubt doing to that extent.
Thanks for the regards so far though.
Re: How Olivia Idibia Stole The Show At Her Father's Book Launch Yesterday (pics by ghostofsparta(m): 10:39pm On Oct 27, 2015
montezz:
2face and his gene sha.....the girl is so cute! ghostofsparta come and see this!
True but which of his wives begat her ? Annie or Sumbo ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out With Daughter! / Uriel Oputa Becomes Unaku Upenda Fashion Ambassador, A Chinese Clothing Company / Izzak Theo, Sade Adu's Transgender Son Develops Facial Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.