Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,841 members, 7,806,364 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Making Calls To Nigeria - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Making Calls To Nigeria (680 Views)

Majic Jack Phone - Unlimited Calls To Us And Canada / Cheap Calls To Nigeria Using Mobile Or Landline Phone / I Have Got The New Mtn Code For Making Calls Free To All Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Making Calls To Nigeria by belingo2: 12:12am On May 03, 2009
Goodday Nairalanders

Please i need response from u guys as to how to make cheap calls to nigeria. i call nigeria everyday, and its getting to me big time. i was told u can use the internet to call but i dont know how that is done, mayb im just little behind with technology. please if there is any one in north america who calls naija cheap or use the internet to make calls should pls inform me.

thank you as you respond,
Re: Making Calls To Nigeria by Gpowered79(m): 4:13pm On May 03, 2009
Okay. So were are u now? u can make cheap call through skype, jaxtr even vbuzzerMessenger.

(1) (Reply)

Looking For An Affordable Hp Laptop / Where Can I Buy 1gb Ram For My Hp Laptop In Port Harcourt / Brand New Hp Mini Laptops Sent To Me. Do U Want To Buy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.