Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Why Do You Use Facebook And Nairaland.com - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Why Do You Use Facebook And Nairaland.com (847 Views)

When Will Facebook And Nairaland Finally Introduce The "Unlike" Button?.... / Apple's IOS 9 And Nairaland Issues ..... / How To Build A Forum Website Like Nairaland .com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do You Use Facebook And Nairaland.com by aphoe(m): 1:26am On May 03, 2009
hello guys, i was just wondering (or was it wandering in thoughts) why people use facebook and nairaland.com. what got you to register with them and what made you keep coming back?

(1) (Reply)

Need A Personal Java Tutor / Abeg,make una send me C# compiler to my Email na! / Please Any Android Application Developer In The House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.