Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Understanding Girls 101(funny Pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Understanding Girls 101(funny Pics) (4067 Views)

Understanding The Secret Language Of Women / Miss Nairaland 2016, Funny Pics You Can Relate To / When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Understanding Girls 101(funny Pics) by itsIYKE(m): 1:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
misspicy:
Hilarious cool....
Women are soo.....
soo what
Re: Understanding Girls 101(funny Pics) by Topman0001(m): 1:48pm On Oct 22, 2015
KashyBaby:
Lol...these guys making fun of women, but deep inside they can't live without it grin
U right man, how long we gonna endure without furking the ass.
Re: Understanding Girls 101(funny Pics) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 22, 2015
LMAO!!!

Funny But True.

Ladies are not made to be understood!!!
Re: Understanding Girls 101(funny Pics) by johnydon22(m): 6:46pm On Oct 22, 2015
Seriously the struggle is real...
This reminds me what my girl friend did a week ago...

GF: Baby why do you always wait for me to ask you about something before you tell me..

ME: They don't always occur to me, how can i possibly remember everything and give situation report.

GF: baby i want to be knowing everything stop waiting for me to ask you.

ME: (uuuuuuuhm) ok babe

GF: eheee baby you didn't ask me how my check up went?

I was like WTF undecided ok she doesn't want to ask before i tell her things but wants me to ask before tells me

Seriously girls are more complicated than physics... Physics makes more sense...lmao..

They only need patience and understand and you will have a happy relationship..

1 Like

Re: Understanding Girls 101(funny Pics) by itsIYKE(m): 6:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
Cc: farano rocktation

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why It Is Better To Be Single Than Being Married / He Weeps After Sex! What Is Wrong With Him? / Epic Response From A Guy To A Girl Asking To Borrow Money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.