Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,836 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Beware : New Scam In Town;"the Gtd's" - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Beware : New Scam In Town;"the Gtd's" (6013 Views)

The Latest Asp In Town(photos) / Latest Fraudster And Scammer In Town - ABIODUN ISAIAH ODUNAYO / A New Career In Town.(wit Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware : New Scam In Town;"the Gtd's" by ekorag: 12:41pm On Oct 22, 2015
Beware,
People are looking for different ways to make money, some are very deceitful and fraudulently creative. They make flyers and posters and ensured a proper circulation. They go to strategic locations to distribute it, even in churches.
They tell you free training in Oil and Gas (pipeline fitting and welding, crane operation, scaffolding etc). They tell you the training is free, that they are being sponsored by NNPC, MTN, LG, DSTVand others. That all you have to pay is your registration fee which is usually not much compared to the training they are promising. Only to have people register in hundreds, and they will give a week or two of theory and tell you there is a fee for practicals, you must bye their badly tailored weak material cover-all and hard hat, even if you already have, they won't allow it. You also pay for writing test and if you don't pay they will leave, i.e after you have registered.
They are packs of incompetent and inadequate instructors, some can't even speak good English very well
They have no training centres, they use primary or secondary school buildings. They meet in the afternoon after close school.
One of such fraudulent group is GLOBAL TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT (GTD). They are currently in portharcourt, meeting at Elikokhia, the goverment primary school beside stadium.
They should be arrested for using NNPC logo to defraud people

Re: Beware : New Scam In Town;"the Gtd's" by RoyalBlak007: 12:46pm On Oct 22, 2015
hustlerz grin
Re: Beware : New Scam In Town;"the Gtd's" by olowookerekemi(f): 1:43pm On Oct 22, 2015
ther r so many of dem calling demselves dat dey r empowering pple,dey wil tell u dat its free jst d reg fee buh wen u gt der after payinv d reg fee u wil b tld to pay d mony for d tools to b used..
Re: Beware : New Scam In Town;"the Gtd's" by ekorag: 10:35pm On Oct 22, 2015
they are fraudsters. Thieves
Re: Beware : New Scam In Town;"the Gtd's" by samsam4real: 6:56pm On Apr 15, 2017
A very big thanks to you @Ekorag(poster), you just saved me from them oooo, they are now in a town close to warri and every thing you said is so true; the venue is primary school, they are using different logos like MTN, NNPC, GoTV, DSTV, etc to deceive people, they also charged just a token of 4,450 and will be starting next week monday. Thanks a lot to you, i could have been a victim if i didnt decide to google their name and find this post
Re: Beware : New Scam In Town;"the Gtd's" by Elanqy: 10:29pm On Jul 23, 2017
samsam4real:
A very big thanks to you @Ekorag(poster), you just saved me from them oooo, they are now in a town close to warri and every thing you said is so true; the venue is primary school, they are using different logos like MTN, NNPC, GoTV, DSTV, etc to deceive people, they also charged just a token of 4,450 and will be starting next week monday. Thanks a lot to you, i could have been a victim if i didnt decide to google their name and find this post
They are now in oghara... This post really saved me
Re: Beware : New Scam In Town;"the Gtd's" by asksteve(m): 2:32pm On Aug 01, 2017
They are now in Yenegoa and registration is 4,550 @ model primary school biogbolo.
Tnx OP n odas dat contributed
Re: Beware : New Scam In Town;"the Gtd's" by frederickobas: 3:57pm On Aug 03, 2017
thank you very much, i almost wanted to go and pay, but i said i should check online about it, thanks alot.
THEY ARE IN BENIN NOW, USING ONE NOSAKHARE MODEL EDUCATION CENTRE ALONG UPPER MISSION

Re: Beware : New Scam In Town;"the Gtd's" by webweco(m): 9:40am On Aug 13, 2017
Now in Benin in Edo State, you have save me from this fraudsters. Thanks
Re: Beware : New Scam In Town;"the Gtd's" by fabzer: 10:00pm On Aug 21, 2017
good things always come anyhow while the wrong ones will come the way you want, please I want to inform you that GTD Global technology development is not a fraudulent company, their training is very good and helpful, I was trained in Port Harcourt, and am working with there certificate in Exxon mobil,i even recommend my friends in warri delta to participate and they called to say thanks to me for the information,gtd has really help many lives am a witness, please let's try to upgrade what we have before we loose it,ecorag please if you have any personal problem with them try to settle it and stop feeding Nigerians with fake information
Re: Beware : New Scam In Town;"the Gtd's" by kenyz: 10:53pm On Aug 21, 2017
@ Fabzer; Thanks alot.Waited for a long time for a comment from someone who has been trained by GTD since all earlier comments seem to have been mere opinion of people from the outside. I cant believe that this company is really fraud and since 2015 or more till date is still openly operating in different states training thousands.A friend confirmed in Bayelsa the company is currently training over 500 students in various skills.I have requested for pictures which i will post by tom. Come on Nigerians lets make our findings clear before jumping into conclusions. Beside i dunt believe anyone would set up a company just to defraud someone the sum of 4550 naira not dollar.
Re: Beware : New Scam In Town;"the Gtd's" by fabzer: 10:55pm On Aug 21, 2017
GTD is changing lives in Nigeria through skills cheap and affordable price, handwork that's what Nigerians need, they are real, am a testimony, if their coverall is weak buy,its their uniform, qualified instructors they have, am protecting good name,God bless GTD!!!!!!!!!!!!eradicate joblessness and poverty in Nigeria all the way

1 Like

Re: Beware : New Scam In Town;"the Gtd's" by DamieroG: 11:24pm On Aug 21, 2017
There are several ways the devil uses to cheat and rub people of there blessings, am a serving IT student of global technology development am reproducing wat I was tot by my humble instructor MR Williams Ikpe. And am being paid I finished frm Zaria Served in Abia state had nothing doing till a friend introduced me to GTD. Told me about the registration and practical fee which was the best for SAFETY at that moment N it was my best bet.N I decided to go for it .If I had followed ur post "Mr Ekorag" I probably won't have the knowledge I ve today N am proud to be associated with GTD.go sort yourself with d company N u ll be glad u did N STOP misleading people... GTD is putting food N money in people's pockets .
Re: Beware : New Scam In Town;"the Gtd's" by Emmaesty(f): 11:57am On Aug 22, 2017
DamieroG:
There are several ways the devil uses to cheat and rub people of there blessings, am a serving IT student of global technology development am reproducing wat I was tot by my humble instructor MR Williams Ikpe. And am being paid I finished frm Zaria Served in Abia state had nothing doing till a friend introduced me to GTD. Told me about the registration and practical fee which was the best for SAFETY at that moment N it was my best bet.N I decided to go for it .If I had followed ur post "Mr Ekorag" I probably won't have the knowledge I ve today N am proud to be associated with GTD.go sort yourself with d company N u ll be glad u did N STOP misleading people... GTD is putting food N money in people's pockets .
One of their agents spotted.

The guy opened a new account yesterday just to make this post.

Believe him at your own peril

3 Likes

Re: Beware : New Scam In Town;"the Gtd's" by bellooyin(f): 11:11pm On Aug 22, 2017
All the people testifying for them just open an account,which means they fraudster ,people beware

1 Like

Re: Beware : New Scam In Town;"the Gtd's" by DamieroG: 11:45pm On Aug 22, 2017
frederickobas:
thank you very much, i almost wanted to go and pay, but i said i should check online about it, thanks alot.
THEY ARE IN BENIN NOW, USING ONE NOSAKHARE MODEL EDUCATION CENTRE ALONG UPPER MISSION
asksteve:
They are now in Yenegoa and registration is 4,550 @ model primary school biogbolo.
Tnx OP n odas dat contributed

Re: Beware : New Scam In Town;"the Gtd's" by DamieroG: 11:54pm On Aug 22, 2017
This is nosakhare wat oda proof do u need ... U dats spotting do u knw how much Argon gas cost come over N see pp working some come as novice N now they can handle machines ... The company is making life easy for pp .... Pls Stop all dis wat r u achieving am still collecting more proofs frm different centers promise to keep u updated .....
Re: Beware : New Scam In Town;"the Gtd's" by DamieroG: 12:16am On Aug 23, 2017
Argon welders @ new Benin Nosakhare model learning center which is a respected school wit good reputation ... How on earth can this great school frm all I ve gathered be associated with ""fraudsters"" as u call GTD . N ruine there rep.. So my friends if I were u I ll go n see for myself, make my finding N grab the opportunity while it's in my door step. God bless u.

1 Share

Re: Beware : New Scam In Town;"the Gtd's" by DamieroG: 1:32am On Aug 23, 2017
See for urself

1 Share

Re: Beware : New Scam In Town;"the Gtd's" by Nobody: 3:10am On Aug 23, 2017
DamieroG:
Argon welders @ new Benin Nosakhare model learning center which is a respected school wit good reputation ... How on earth can this great school frm all I ve gathered be associated with ""fraudsters"" as u call GTD . N ruine there rep.. So my friends if I were u I ll go n see for myself, make my finding N grab the opportunity while it's in my door step. God bless u.
And you just created this account..
Kwontinio sir

1 Like

Re: Beware : New Scam In Town;"the Gtd's" by kenyz: 10:23pm On Aug 23, 2017
Been trying to do some findings about this Gtd company since I read different messages from this site about the company.I suggest everyone involved in this conversation should do thesame. Was at the Biogbolo center in Bayelsa today and you could see the joy in the faces of hundreds of students learning different skills.Inquired about the procedures to sign up and was told about about registration of 4550 first to start the program and practical fee which can be paid on installment and then free tuition.And the end when I looked at the total cost,regiStration/practical fee which as I was told are the only compulsory fees to acquire a skill in Gtd is not compared to what u get outside. Beside Bayelsans are so much in luv with is company now. To the extent that the company is even training for mountain of fire and miracle ministries Bayelsa state from 28th of August. I saw the handbill in Biogbolo center and had to go to the church zonal head quarter to confirm its authencity. Everyone can go check these things out personally.

Re: Beware : New Scam In Town;"the Gtd's" by samchies: 11:30pm On Aug 23, 2017
Nigerians can say what they don't know in name of that they know too much! GTD is real lots of my friends have graduated and benefitted from their series of programs. instead of doing something with your life to be a better person, you waste your time posting and making service provider's and site owners rich and famous.

Re: Beware : New Scam In Town;"the Gtd's" by written007: 1:16am On Sep 03, 2017
Smh.....
Re: Beware : New Scam In Town;"the Gtd's" by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 03, 2017
ekorag:
Beware,
People are looking for different ways to make money, some are very deceitful and fraudulently creative. They make flyers and posters and ensured a proper circulation. They go to strategic locations to distribute it, even in churches.
They tell you free training in Oil and Gas (pipeline fitting and welding, crane operation, scaffolding etc). They tell you the training is free, that they are being sponsored by NNPC, MTN, LG, DSTVand others. That all you have to pay is your registration fee which is usually not much compared to the training they are promising. Only to have people register in hundreds, and they will give a week or two of theory and tell you there is a fee for practicals, you must bye their badly tailored weak material cover-all and hard hat, even if you already have, they won't allow it. You also pay for writing test and if you don't pay they will leave, i.e after you have registered.
They are packs of incompetent and inadequate instructors, some can't even speak good English very well
They have no training centres, they use primary or secondary school buildings. They meet in the afternoon after close school.
One of such fraudulent group is GLOBAL TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT (GTD). They are currently in portharcourt, meeting at Elikokhia, the goverment primary school beside stadium.
They should be arrested for using NNPC logo to defraud people

My friend, do you even know what you're saying? This is the reason why you will remain in that stage of life, stage of mediocrity. This organization is helping lots of youths out there and you're here trying to discourage people from taking charge of this opportunity. Get your facts right before you sit down to write poo. Tuition fee is free, same can't be said of other things required. I'm sure you will also want them to feed you till your training is complete. SMH..
Re: Beware : New Scam In Town;"the Gtd's" by hsep(m): 12:09pm On Sep 27, 2017
My broda pls wat u are doing is against GOD and man pls stop it or regret it bicus this GTD U are opposing is helping nigerian youths like me i would soon be a HSE graduate under GTD So pls give it a try and stop opposing ok.
Re: Beware : New Scam In Town;"the Gtd's" by Funkybabee(f): 12:30pm On Sep 27, 2017
hsep:
My broda pls wat u are doing is against GOD and man pls stop it or regret it bicus this GTD U are opposing is helping nigerian youths like me i would soon be a HSE graduate under GTD So pls give it a try and stop opposing ok.

And u just open ur account
Re: Beware : New Scam In Town;"the Gtd's" by hsep(m): 7:11am On Sep 29, 2017
Yes just give it a try u would not regreat it they have good tutors and they are genue just try to add at least one skill to your cv.
Re: Beware : New Scam In Town;"the Gtd's" by KevinMATTHEW346(m): 6:15pm On Sep 30, 2017
If This GTD Empowerment Is Real, I'd Agree It Was Real (Past Tense, Which Means It Isn't Real) Due To All The Comments I've Seen Here.
The People Saying This GTD Empowerment Is Real End Up Saying "You Should Try Registering And See For Yourself"
I Was Like "Dude, Really? Which Part Didn't You Read? The Part Saying It Was A Scam Or The Part Where It Says It Wasn't?"
This Program Was Launched Recently In Sedco Off Enerhen, Warri And It's In A Primary School (1 Proof) Plus With These Guys Quoting The Bible Doesn't Make It Real Or Anymore True, Remember The Devil Also Knows How To Quote The Bible?
The Picture Being Posted Here By Those Fraudsters, Doesn't Make It True Guys, Plus I Made A Call To Them, And It Doesn't Even Sound Real, The Guy Said I'd Be Able To Know Everything About Editing Videos, Computer, Computer Engineering For Like 1 Month Each For Those 3 Courses, Which Makes It 3 Months To Learn All Courses And In The Flyer It Only Had 1 Month Training Only! Which Means You Won't See Them Next 2 Months
Re: Beware : New Scam In Town;"the Gtd's" by KevinMATTHEW346(m): 6:21pm On Sep 30, 2017
Anybody Who Says This Is Real, Can We Chat One On One On Facebook @ Kevin Emuejevoke Matthew Or Here On Naira Land? Or EMail (Kevinmatthew346@gmail.com), Or My Mobile Number 09068114821 , Your Choice Dude :-)
Re: Beware : New Scam In Town;"the Gtd's" by hsep(m): 7:23am On Oct 01, 2017
there is a saying that u dont force a horse to go and drink water so mind u no body is forcing u but dont say it is not real bicus u are not part of it.u want to learn evrythign in coputer for a chicken change how is that possible this is just a skill aquisasion program to make u knowledgable.if u want to know everythign u can go to the university then pay a huge some of money to know everythign ok.
Re: Beware : New Scam In Town;"the Gtd's" by KevinMATTHEW346(m): 11:53pm On Oct 01, 2017
hsep:
there is a saying that u dont force a horse to go and drink water so mind u no body is forcing u but dont say it is not real bicus u are not part of it.u want to learn evrythign in coputer for a chicken change how is that possible this is just a skill aquisasion program to make u knowledgable.if u want to know everythign u can go to the university then pay a huge some of money to know everythign ok.

So If I'm Wanting To Learn With This Programme Are You Saying I'll Be Thought More Understandably Than The University?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Africa’ll Need 22,000 Pilots In 20 Years – Boeing / Telecommunication: Msc Physics Or Msc EE After MCITP / Why You Must Be Healthy For Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.