Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Why Is Senator David Mark Always Silent In The 8th Senate? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Senator David Mark Always Silent In The 8th Senate? (46871 Views)

Is Senator Bala Ibn'Nallah's Dress Code To An Event Right? (pics) / Remi Tinubu Finally Speaks At The 8th Senate, But What Exactly Did She Say? / Senator David Mark Sack Brother, Son And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Senator David Mark Always Silent In The 8th Senate? by Uteghe(m): 1:19pm On Oct 22, 2015
I've noticed that Sen. David Mark has not been speaking since the commencement of the 8th senate. Why?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Senator David Mark Always Silent In The 8th Senate? by HungerBAD: 1:22pm On Oct 22, 2015
Jail no get Air conditioner bros.

David"Telephone is not for the poor" Mark, has his hands in everything Corrupt, from his days in charge of Communication to the Senate. If the EFCC Opens this man's book, it will be as big as a Biology Text Book.

He has stolen a lot, and the most sensible thing to do is to keep silent, and eat his Billions. That was where that Kashamu fellow got it wrong, he could not shut his mouth up.

274 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Why Is Senator David Mark Always Silent In The 8th Senate? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 22, 2015
I Like it when you Notice.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Senator David Mark Always Silent In The 8th Senate? by nickxtra(m): 1:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
I pity his new looks. He appears not too strong.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Senator David Mark Always Silent In The 8th Senate? by ikubch(m): 1:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
Uteghe:
I've noticed that Sen. David Mark has not been speaking since the commencement of the 8th senate. Why?

That's what happened when a class captain repeats his class and sits with junior.
You can't retake waec in your former high school and still be made the senior prefect.

575 Likes 56 Shares

Re: Why Is Senator David Mark Always Silent In The 8th Senate? by KHAYGOLD(m): 1:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
Has he ever been useful to Nigerian masses? Don't forget he once said telephone is not for the poor. He was also part of those who believed 16 is greater than 19. A very useless man who never passed a bill that favour the masses throughout is tenure.

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is Senator David Mark Always Silent In The 8th Senate? by Bimiafashion(f): 1:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
What do you expect him to say?

10 Likes

Re: Why Is Senator David Mark Always Silent In The 8th Senate? by ikubch(m): 1:30pm On Oct 22, 2015
Uteghe:

That's what happened when a class captain repeat his class and sits with junior.

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Is Senator David Mark Always Silent In The 8th Senate? by phlemzy: 1:32pm On Oct 22, 2015
Perhaps he feels too embarrassed. He's gone too mute.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Senator David Mark Always Silent In The 8th Senate? by emilyone(f): 1:32pm On Oct 22, 2015
Yes he has to eat the humble pie because he is now an ordinary floor member.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Is Senator David Mark Always Silent In The 8th Senate? by andymofia(m): 1:35pm On Oct 22, 2015
He is on retirement leave.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Senator David Mark Always Silent In The 8th Senate? by sandraokosun: 1:46pm On Oct 22, 2015
ikubch:

That's what happened when a class caprain repeat his class and sits with junior.
lol, some clowns will call it maturity, ask me why he no gree stay house after 5terms of 4years each. He is just useless to his constituency and pdp. Incase of voice vote na -1, men are dragging attention to their constituent, he chill like fowl. I sure say that guy loose him sense with senate presidency, he go sitdown with apc senators for the extreme back, like those fornicators when pastor dey put for suspension in assemblies of God those days.

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Senator David Mark Always Silent In The 8th Senate? by Sijo01(f): 1:50pm On Oct 22, 2015
Lol
He was even robing his hands together today i.e to say 'my hands nor dey o' cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Why Is Senator David Mark Always Silent In The 8th Senate? by tomdon(m): 1:50pm On Oct 22, 2015
because being the Senate president is his birthright

8 Likes

Re: Why Is Senator David Mark Always Silent In The 8th Senate? by dayo23(f): 1:50pm On Oct 22, 2015
He is a thief, he got Notin to contribute

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Senator David Mark Always Silent In The 8th Senate? by ibullem(m): 1:50pm On Oct 22, 2015
Head boy wey repeat dey make noise for class grin

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Senator David Mark Always Silent In The 8th Senate? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 22, 2015
in Patrick's voice "to avoid any catastrophe that can lead to a calamitious end"

18 Likes

Re: Why Is Senator David Mark Always Silent In The 8th Senate? by phollybee(m): 1:50pm On Oct 22, 2015
He is Clueless on what to Say....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Senator David Mark Always Silent In The 8th Senate? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 22, 2015
like my friend from benue always tells me,she says"that David mark is a shameless man, instead of him to relax and enjoy himself, he still went ahead to contest so he can be humiliated in the Senate by young boys he twice presided over "
that goes to show he really had nothing to offer
#smh... plus he always sits at the back

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Is Senator David Mark Always Silent In The 8th Senate? by rapmarshal: 1:51pm On Oct 22, 2015
for your security systems, pm me

1 Like

Re: Why Is Senator David Mark Always Silent In The 8th Senate? by efilefun(m): 1:51pm On Oct 22, 2015
Thats what happens when the most WICKED SENIOR in the school Repeats and becomes classmate with those he normally bully. The dude is still finding it hard to accept PDP is as dead as AD

39 Likes

Re: Why Is Senator David Mark Always Silent In The 8th Senate? by MzThormi(f): 1:51pm On Oct 22, 2015
I wonder o.. It's either shaking his head or looking. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Senator David Mark Always Silent In The 8th Senate? by Millz404(m): 1:51pm On Oct 22, 2015
Him d form bros

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Senator David Mark Always Silent In The 8th Senate? by Dee60: 1:51pm On Oct 22, 2015
Good observation.

He is still baffled that change could come so swiftly. And as a soldier he must know that you dont mess around with a senior!

9 Likes

Re: Why Is Senator David Mark Always Silent In The 8th Senate? by joedrae(m): 1:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
odikwa Risky... I think he has avoided talking because its very possible for the "younger ones" in the house to rule him out of order or even disrespect him.

Its better to be mute than for a "small boy" to gain points with him.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Senator David Mark Always Silent In The 8th Senate? by bronzegoddess(f): 1:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
Lol...I just pity the constituency he's repping. They have a bench warmer repping them.

13 Likes

Re: Why Is Senator David Mark Always Silent In The 8th Senate? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
He's trying to form boss, bUt the truth is it's over for him.
I don't see him contesting for the Senate anymore.

15 Likes

Re: Why Is Senator David Mark Always Silent In The 8th Senate? by hamaworld(m): 1:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
Ghana must go are less this days

13 Likes

Re: Why Is Senator David Mark Always Silent In The 8th Senate? by Horlawale1(m): 1:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
Who cares
Re: Why Is Senator David Mark Always Silent In The 8th Senate? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
Ok...worried and thinking how his wife would return Immigration Scam N600mil.

Mark sef

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abdullahi Abubakar: Best Governor In 2015 / Presidency reacts to why pres. Buhari was not invited to Donald Trump's inaugura / #LazyNigerianYouths: Teacher "Murders" English In Protest Against Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.