Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Germany Tells Netanyahu: We Are Responsible For The Holocaust -BBC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Germany Tells Netanyahu: We Are Responsible For The Holocaust -BBC (5089 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce Reveals That 3 Women Are Responsible For His Success In Life / FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu / A Pastor A "Netanyahu" & A Former Editor: Meet Buhari's Latest Appointees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Germany Tells Netanyahu: We Are Responsible For The Holocaust -BBC by Idrismusty97(m): 1:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
Germany has insisted it was responsible for the Holocaust, after Israel's prime minister claimed a Palestinian leader told the Nazis to kill Europe's Jews.

Chancellor Angela Merkel said Germans were "very clear in our minds" that the Nazis were responsible. Benjamin Netanyahu had said Hitler had only wanted to expel Jews from Europe, but that Grand Mufti of Jerusalem Haj Amin al-Husseini told him: "Burn them." His remarks have been condemned by Israeli historians and politicians.

Speaking alongside Mrs Merkel in Berlin, Mr Netanyahu said "no-one should deny that Hitler was responsible for the Holocaust". But on Tuesday speech at the World Zionist Congress in Jerusalem, Mr Netanyahu claimed Husseini had provided the idea.

"Hitler didn't want to exterminate the Jews at the time - he wanted to expel the Jews," he told the congress. "And Haj Amin al-Husseini went to Hitler and said: 'If you expel them, they'll all come here.' "'So what should I do with them?' he [Hitler] asked. He [Husseini] said: 'Burn them.'"

Who was Haj Amin al-Husseini?

Husseini, who died in 1974, was a Palestinian nationalist leader who led violent campaigns against Jews and the British authorities in what was then British Mandate Palestine in the 1920s and 1930s.

He fled the territory in 1937, but continued his campaign to oppose British plans to partition it into a Jewish state and an Arab one, allying himself with the Nazis during World War Two.

Husseini met Hitler in Berlin in November 1941, when he tried to persuade the Nazi leader to declare his support for the creation of an Arab state, according to German press reports at the time.

Husseini was sought for suspected war crimes but never appeared at Nuremberg, where post-war trials of Nazi war criminals were held.

Mr Netanyahu's comments came amid a wave of stabbing and shooting attacks - several of them fatal - on Israelis by Palestinians, and one apparent revenge stabbing by an Israeli.

Israeli security forces have also clashed with rioting Palestinians, leading to deaths on the Palestinian side. The violence has also spread to the border with Gaza. 'Not true'
But the prime minister has faced a barrage of criticism at home for his remarks. The chief historian at Israel's memorial to the Holocaust said they were factually incorrect.

"You cannot say that it was the mufti who gave Hitler the
idea to kill or burn Jews," Professor Dina Porat from the Yad
Vashem memorial told the newspaper Yedioth Ahronoth . Opposition leader Isaac Herzog wrote on his Facebook page that the prime minister's remark "minimises the Holocaust, Nazism and... Hitler's part in our people's terrible disaster".

Palestine Liberation Organisation's Secretary General Saeb Erekat said in a statement : "It is a sad day in history when
the leader of the Israeli government hates his neighbour so
much that he is willing to absolve the most notorious war
criminal in history, Adolf Hitler, of the murder of six million Jews."
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-34599706?ocid=socialflow_facebook&ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbcnews&ns_source=facebook

Re: Germany Tells Netanyahu: We Are Responsible For The Holocaust -BBC by Idrismusty97(m): 1:39pm On Oct 22, 2015
Did the Grand mufty also told you to burn Palestinian children?

"They were never a Palestinian people".... "I think the Palestines are responsible for the Holocaust" -Netanyahu(World's best hypocrite)
Re: Germany Tells Netanyahu: We Are Responsible For The Holocaust -BBC by coolhumble(m): 1:39pm On Oct 22, 2015
And thousands of people died in my country but we see it as nothing while israel could not get over the death of their people even after many years.

4 Likes

Re: Germany Tells Netanyahu: We Are Responsible For The Holocaust -BBC by alaoeri: 1:43pm On Oct 22, 2015
Idrismusty97:
"They were never a Palestinian people".... "I think the Palestines are responsible for the Holocaust" -Netanyahu(World's best hypocrite)
He's kinda confuse or looking for a way to justify Israeli invasion of Palestine.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Germany Tells Netanyahu: We Are Responsible For The Holocaust -BBC by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 22, 2015
@Idrismusty97, this is the same way you people like to twist things in Nigeria to blame the Igbo.

Boko haram attacks and kills people, they say it is the Igbos masquerading as northerners.

Fulani herdsmen rape/kill/destroy farms/kidnap and they say it was the Igbos not Fulani.

I smh.. undecided undecided undecided

10 Likes

Re: Germany Tells Netanyahu: We Are Responsible For The Holocaust -BBC by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 22, 2015
alaoeri:

He's kinda confuse or looking for a way to justify Israeli invasion of Palestine.

Nigeria is guilty of this too.

Always looking for a way to blame the Igbo for every wrong and start killing them.

2 Likes

Re: Germany Tells Netanyahu: We Are Responsible For The Holocaust -BBC by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 22, 2015
coolhumble:
And thousands of people died in my country but we see it as nothing while israel could not get over the death of their people even after many years.

Please help me tell them.

3 Likes

Re: Germany Tells Netanyahu: We Are Responsible For The Holocaust -BBC by Idrismusty97(m): 1:59pm On Oct 22, 2015
SovietBomber:
@Idrismusty97, this is the same way you people like to twist things in Nigeria to blame the Igbo.

Boko haram attacks and kills people, they say it is the Igbos masquerading as northerners.

Fulani herdsmen rape/kill/destroy farms/kidnap and they say it was the Igbos not Fulani.

I smh.. undecided undecided undecided
If this is true then you should be in support of the Palestinians struggle. The friends of the oppressed are usually the oppressed, Reason why South African a victim of Apartheid is one of Israel most vocal challenger. But idiotïc Igbos(Or biafrans rather) preferred to call them selves "Black Jews" and be friends with the worlds best oppressor. cheesy You see why getting your Biafra republic is a long way from now?

Môrons... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Germany Tells Netanyahu: We Are Responsible For The Holocaust -BBC by ArodeTsolaye: 2:39pm On Oct 22, 2015
Palestines are not going anywhere until Biafra are allowed to have their own country. An Independent Palentine should be tied to a restored Biafra. The same muslim monkeys in nigeria who support the killings of Biafrans want us to support an independent muslim Arab state.

Even the arab see them as slavedogs, yet they kill and riots for the arabs. An arab clerics recently called them dogs yet they see their slave status as the will of Allah. grin

https://plus.google.com/app/basic/stream/z13vgt1bfp2jhd05g04cc3gpdnnnv54oizg0k

1 Like

Re: Germany Tells Netanyahu: We Are Responsible For The Holocaust -BBC by therevelation2: 2:56pm On Oct 22, 2015
Idrismusty97:
If this is true then you should be in support of the Palestinians struggle. The friends of the oppressed are usually the oppressed, Reason why South African a victim of Apartheid is one of Israel most vocal challenger. But idiotïc Igbos(Or biafrans rather) preferred to call them selves "Black Jews" and be friends with the worlds best oppressor. cheesy You see why getting your Biafra republic is a long way from now?

Môrons... cheesy

idris mustapha, you will cry on nairaland. The Operatives have your file and your pictures will be here soon for all to see including your brothers and sisters.

How is FUT Minna?

Signed

The Reminder.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Germany Tells Netanyahu: We Are Responsible For The Holocaust -BBC by therevelation2: 3:01pm On Oct 22, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:
Palestines are not going anywhere until Biafra are allowed to have their own country. An Independent Palentine should be tied to a restored Biafra. The same muslim monkeys in nigeria who support the killings of Biafrans want us to support an independent muslim Arab state.

Even the arab see them as slavedogs, yet they kill and riots for the arabs. An arab clerics recently called them dogs yet they see their slave status as the will of Allah. grin

You need to see the monkey idris mustapha aka idrismusty97, you need to see his large head, his pix will be here soon General...... cheesy
Re: Germany Tells Netanyahu: We Are Responsible For The Holocaust -BBC by therevelation2: 3:09pm On Oct 22, 2015
Idrismusty97, Idrismusty97, Idrismusty97, Idrismusty97, Idrismusty97, Idrismusty97, Idrismusty97
Idrismusty97, Idrismusty97, Idrismusty97, Idrismusty97, Idrismusty97, Idrismusty97, Idrismusty97

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha........ grin

2 Likes

Re: Germany Tells Netanyahu: We Are Responsible For The Holocaust -BBC by MrMbaM: 3:11pm On Oct 22, 2015
[s]
therevelation2:

idris mustapha, you will cry on nairaland. The Operatives have your file and your pictures will be here soon for all to see including your brothers and sisters.

How is FUT Minna?

Signed

The Reminder.
[/s]

Coward animal.
Re: Germany Tells Netanyahu: We Are Responsible For The Holocaust -BBC by MrMbaM: 3:12pm On Oct 22, 2015
therevelation2:

You need to see the monkey idris mustapha aka idrismusty97, you need to see his large head, his pix will be here soon General...... cheesy

Stop making noise here. Post pix and stop splashing smelly spit everywhere. Shameless coward.
Re: Germany Tells Netanyahu: We Are Responsible For The Holocaust -BBC by therevelation2: 3:14pm On Oct 22, 2015
MrMbaM:

[s] Stop making noise here. Post pix and stop splashing smelly spit everywhere. Shameless coward.[/s]

Get lost foool, you are too small to tell me when to act or not, his pix will be here, you are invited......... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Germany Tells Netanyahu: We Are Responsible For The Holocaust -BBC by therevelation2: 3:15pm On Oct 22, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Did the Grand mufty also told you to burn Palestinian children?

idris, how is sadiya, kabiru and amina.......? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Germany Tells Netanyahu: We Are Responsible For The Holocaust -BBC by MrMbaM: 3:16pm On Oct 22, 2015
[s]
therevelation2:

Get lost foool, you are too small to tell me when to act or not, his pix will be here, you are invited......... cheesy
[/s]

Your senile father is a fool, you will cry as usual if you try any rubbish. Chukwu Abiama kill yur mother if you dont post pics, the coward dare not try it. Do it and show us why we should not kill your useless father cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

CC: EbukaObi
Codedslayer
After1

2 Likes

Re: Germany Tells Netanyahu: We Are Responsible For The Holocaust -BBC by MrMbaM: 3:16pm On Oct 22, 2015
[s]
therevelation2:

idris, how is sadiya, kabiru and amina.......? grin grin
[/s]

B.astard, How is your foolish ugly mother?
Re: Germany Tells Netanyahu: We Are Responsible For The Holocaust -BBC by therevelation2: 3:17pm On Oct 22, 2015
alaoeri:

Your file is here and we have your pictures, be very careful.....

Signed.

The Reminder.

2 Likes

Re: Germany Tells Netanyahu: We Are Responsible For The Holocaust -BBC by therevelation2: 3:17pm On Oct 22, 2015
MrMbaM:
[s][/s]

I am a B.astard, and my mother is foolish and ugly?
Re: Germany Tells Netanyahu: We Are Responsible For The Holocaust -BBC by codedslayer: 3:19pm On Oct 22, 2015
MrMbaM:
[s][/s]

Your senile father is a fool, you will cry as usual if you try any rubbish. Chukwu Abiama kill yur mother if you dont post pics, the coward dare not try it. Do it and show us why we should not kill your useless father cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Codedslayer
After1

Let him try shit.
Re: Germany Tells Netanyahu: We Are Responsible For The Holocaust -BBC by therevelation2: 3:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
MrMbaM:
[s][/s]

My senile father is a fool, I will cry as usual if I try any rubbish. Chukwu Abiama kill my mother if I dont post pics, I am the coward i dare not try it. I will Do it kill my useless father cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Codedslayer
After1
Re: Germany Tells Netanyahu: We Are Responsible For The Holocaust -BBC by MrMbaM: 3:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
[quote author=therevelation2 post=39242592][/quote]

Lmaooo. The coward now resort to editing post, shameless thing.
Re: Germany Tells Netanyahu: We Are Responsible For The Holocaust -BBC by MrMbaM: 3:21pm On Oct 22, 2015
[s]
therevelation2:

Your file is here and we have your pictures, be very careful.....

Signed.

The Reminder.
[/s]

Just shut up coward. No one take never do wells like you serious anymore, you are a broken record.
Re: Germany Tells Netanyahu: We Are Responsible For The Holocaust -BBC by therevelation2: 3:21pm On Oct 22, 2015
codedslayer:

Let him try shit.

I will tagh you when part starts.........lolzzzz grin
Re: Germany Tells Netanyahu: We Are Responsible For The Holocaust -BBC by therevelation2: 3:22pm On Oct 22, 2015
MrMbaM:
[s][/s]

I must just shut up because I am a shameless coward. No one me never do wells like me serious anymore, I am a broken record.
Re: Germany Tells Netanyahu: We Are Responsible For The Holocaust -BBC by therevelation2: 3:23pm On Oct 22, 2015
MrMbaM:

Lmaooo. I The coward now resort to editing post, I am a shameless thing.
Re: Germany Tells Netanyahu: We Are Responsible For The Holocaust -BBC by IlekeHD: 3:23pm On Oct 22, 2015
Price pride pride and chest beating.

Even tho Jews people I know are humble. They paid for the pride and chestbeating of one raggamuffin leader cry

Hope we never see another holocaust.

ArodeTsolaye:

Ediot...Jews slave

1 Like

Re: Germany Tells Netanyahu: We Are Responsible For The Holocaust -BBC by codedslayer: 3:24pm On Oct 22, 2015
therevelation2:

I will tagh you when part starts.........lolzzzz grin

I hate when i see coward in my mentions. Stop quoting me.
Re: Germany Tells Netanyahu: We Are Responsible For The Holocaust -BBC by Idrismusty97(m): 3:24pm On Oct 22, 2015
therevelation2:

How is FUT Minna?

Signed

The Reminder.
You can post the pictures if that would help you actualize your Biafra republic. cheesy
Re: Germany Tells Netanyahu: We Are Responsible For The Holocaust -BBC by therevelation2: 3:24pm On Oct 22, 2015
codedslayer:

[s] I hate when i see coward in my mentions. Stop quoting me.[/s]
Re: Germany Tells Netanyahu: We Are Responsible For The Holocaust -BBC by ArodeTsolaye: 3:25pm On Oct 22, 2015
therevelation2:

I loff this! Does he look like a good dancer? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking: APC Split Into Factions. / BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous / BREAKING!!! Court Orders Arrest Of Air Peace Boss , Allen Onyeama(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.