Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,676 members, 7,801,950 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird - Fashion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird (53026 Views)

15 Real Photos Of MBGN 2015 Winner, Unoaku Anyadike / Live Updates From MBGN 2015 / Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by azzima(m): 2:58am On Oct 23, 2015
All these Ugly igbo girls everywhere. .........have they turned beauty pageant into business now

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by tunde1200(m): 3:54am On Oct 23, 2015
Why igbos gals virtually represent all states?.

I smell vow play here oo.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by tunde1200(m): 3:56am On Oct 23, 2015
Indeed

tsdarkside:

hahhahahah..this is what i was thinking too..they all have somewhat,igbo names..hahahahahaha...nigeria is a funny place to be.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by kingsmok(m): 4:38am On Oct 23, 2015
Looku looku
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by Nobody: 5:22am On Oct 23, 2015
I trust them organisers.... those model engine go done hot. Infact e go done tear reach back... lol
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by 5minsmadness: 5:22am On Oct 23, 2015
Na wa o.
The definition of beauty must have changed since my time.
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by ojnnaco(m): 5:57am On Oct 23, 2015
I keep seeing bunch of ugly girls representing major states and in some locations they are guys claiming to be girls Repin d state .... I pity for d criterion used in d selection
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by klem93(m): 7:34am On Oct 23, 2015
clek:
You must not be from the stateto represent it. They just want the whole 36 stateso to be represented.
If you must not be from a state before you represent it then they should take away the state name and just make each of them represent themselves....#period

1 Like

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by zudozz: 7:51am On Oct 23, 2015
this ben bruce them don enjoy better thing finish.
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by anicho(m): 8:25am On Oct 23, 2015
like seriously....what's with the football age that these girls be putting up.
Buh na dat Abia babe fyn pass sha.
...and igbo girls be reppin everywhere.
...some oda gurls dere be looking like expensive baboon after all d caterpillar makeup...mtcheewww.
So d winner will rep nija at d world level Hmmm i'll rather my grandmother rep nija, she fyn pass all dese dem dolls even without makeup.
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by Rolandken(m): 9:27am On Oct 23, 2015
They should just give the crown to Abia, Abuja or Kebbi. The rest should go home. Better luck next time. undecided
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by cardoctor(m): 11:00am On Oct 23, 2015
ilovelikes:
I am from the eastern part of Nigeria, but believe me, this pageantry is total trash.

Igbo girls representing Yobe, Zamfara, Sokoto, Osun, Ondo, Niger, Nassarawa, Kwara, Kogi, Kebbi, Katsina, Kano, Kaduna, Gombe, Ekiti, Benue, Bauchi, Adamawa and Abuja.

How come?

Me sef bow
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by kaybee09(m): 11:03am On Oct 23, 2015
Dis girls wowo
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by azzima(m): 11:10am On Oct 23, 2015
See how these Ugly igbo girls travel all the way from enugu to Kano to represent Aboki?......I guess it's business as usual for dem. From drugs to beauty pageants ba?
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 23, 2015
lekums:
Miss Lagos
Miss Nasarawa
Miss Niger
Miss Ogun
lagos and Ogun just dey surrender thheir woski girls every year! See their face like bulldozer of all bulldozers.
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 23, 2015
azzima:
See how these Ugly igbo girls travel all the way from enugu to Kano to represent Aboki?......I guess it's business as usual for dem. From drugs to beauty pageants ba?
You harbour too much hatred in your heart, free your mindset so that you can progress in life. This beauty peagent is private sector organized and not FG, all the girls that bought the form will contest and the best 36 will be giving a state to represent, why is this so hard for to understand.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by fairheven: 12:45pm On Oct 23, 2015
azzima:

even the ones where the contestants represent their state's of origin, IBo girls still win and continue to win,an example is " miss Nigeria " beauty pageant where the current queen is Akudo Ezinne
the organisers are not just looking for beauty but also brain, so stop hating so" that your days may be long "
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by ceeceeuwa: 2:27pm On Oct 23, 2015
baralatie:
kiss
miss sokoto
miss zamfara
miss yo be

photogenic ladies!
Nice observation
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by baralatie(m): 4:18pm On Oct 23, 2015
Rolandken:
They should just give the crown to Abia, Abuja or Kebbi. The rest should go home. Better luck next time. undecided
look out for sokoto,kano
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by Swissheart(f): 6:59pm On Oct 23, 2015
Fine gals
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by OMOYE247(f): 8:10pm On Oct 23, 2015
Miss Edo repping well......go girl!!!!
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by NaijainTexas: 10:15pm On Oct 23, 2015
I actually think a majority of these girls are beautiful. Dare I say it, out of this world stunning.

Why you say? You have to look past the HORRIBLE makeup artistry to realize it harshened their faces. Most don't look like how they would look with good makeup or even bare faced.

Believe me when I say, I predict most of us will be blown away by their beauty (and brains) when this airs live.
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by ZiggyMr(m): 12:48am On Oct 24, 2015
Rubbish...
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird by Enahi(f): 7:43am On Oct 25, 2015
Finally the winner has emerged, am a bit disappointed though. I was expecting Miss Abuja to win sad.

Miss Edo is serious Olodo, she couldn't even answer a simple question angry.

I think the Organisers should put less of Igbo girls to represent Northern States, they should give other girls a chance to represent Northern states next time.

That Miss Bayelsa is was wack, her make up and hair didn't do her justice at all. She probably offended someone there, she looked like trash.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kano Hisbah Arrests Barber For Giving Customers Haircuts That 'Offend' Islam / Sandra Muna Okerie Is Amity's Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria (pics) / Crazy Inscriptions On Okrika (Second-Hand) Clothes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.