Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,883 members, 7,806,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Ondo State B'15, Lets meet here - NYSC (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Ondo State B'15, Lets meet here (28193 Views)

Corper Kills Big Scorpion In Ondo State (Photo) / Corpers Organize Quiz In Ijare, Ondo State (Photos) / Enugu State B'15, Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo State B'15, Lets meet here by klasiknonie(f): 7:39am On Mar 05, 2016
Corpers wee oo..... Longest time here
Re: Ondo State B'15, Lets meet here by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 05, 2016
klasiknonie:
Corpers wee oo..... Longest time here
waaaaaaaaa o
Re: Ondo State B'15, Lets meet here by CaptainKool15(m): 10:33pm On Mar 05, 2016
Hi all, I'm a 2016 Batch A Pcm .. I heard ondo state is not paying, so how are you guys coping?
Re: Ondo State B'15, Lets meet here by kayodefam(m): 10:43pm On Mar 05, 2016
CaptainKool15:
Hi all, I'm a 2016 Batch A Pcm .. I heard ondo state is not paying, so how are you guys coping?
guy mk u jst manage ur alawee here o & get oda means of money...
Re: Ondo State B'15, Lets meet here by Moranc(m): 10:32am On Apr 27, 2016
deracathy:
ademasta show abeg
deracathy kindly message me on whatsapp with this number very important 07052841204 thanks
Re: Ondo State B'15, Lets meet here by onlyme07(m): 8:24am On Nov 25, 2016
ademasta:
As per the camp activities! Try and join these groups cos they are of great help... I was helped because of my versatility! I was the football captain for platoon 9, i was the drummer for platoon 9 cultural group and during the interplatoon cultural dance competition(majorly hosted to select the people that will represent ikare akoko cultural group) i was selected. I was the only person selected from platoon 9 to join others from other platoons. We were now 14 in number. We were the ones that represented ikare akoko camp and we were the ones that dance for the Director General of NYSC when he came. He gave us #20,000. So after the dance the coordinator asked us if there is anyone amongst us that doesn't like to be posted to Akure... Nobody talked, and we all found ourselves posted to Akure. So it helps! Even here in Akure, our CDS group is Cultural dance. So i wish you guys best of luck as i have contributed my little quota!
@Deracathy, try and quote this post with the monikers on ur thread so that everyone can benefit.
Thank you all!

Bro,are you still much around here? I need to ask you something. Very urgent pls

1 Like

Re: Ondo State B'15, Lets meet here by ademasta(m): 11:31am On Nov 25, 2016
onlyme07:

Bro,are you still much around here? I need to ask you something. Very urgent pls
I am here boss
Re: Ondo State B'15, Lets meet here by onlyme07(m): 11:41am On Nov 25, 2016
ademasta:

I am here boss

Thanks bro. I was posted to Ondo for my nysc. I'm paraplegic,I make use of wheelchair for my daily chores. Guys think I should not camp but I want to because its just 21days and I spent 4yrs in Uni which to me is more stressful so,I will cope.

I need your advice on the above. Also, would I be able to convince the officials for my PPA to Ondo town where I have a place to stay and how is th camp generally? Tnx
Re: Ondo State B'15, Lets meet here by Austino4life: 1:03pm On Nov 25, 2016
someone plz add me to stream 1 ondo WhatsApp group 08094520801
Re: Ondo State B'15, Lets meet here by ademasta(m): 3:40pm On Nov 25, 2016
onlyme07:

Thanks bro. I was posted to Ondo for my nysc. I'm paraplegic,I make use of wheelchair for my daily chores. Guys think I should not camp but I want to because its just 21days and I spent 4yrs in Uni which to me is more stressful so,I will cope.

I need your advice on the above. Also, would I be able to convince the officials for my PPA to Ondo town where I have a place to stay and how is th camp generally? Tnx
Hmmm, I am so sorry about that. There is always an ability in disability. God is your strength.

Anyway, there is no problem. Nysc knows your number and not you, and you could be posted anywhere since you are not known in person.

But all well and good by relating your plight to any of the official it would be solved.

Please PM me, I have to give you one or two numbers to call on this.
Re: Ondo State B'15, Lets meet here by onlyme07(m): 10:57pm On Nov 25, 2016
ademasta:

Hmmm, I am so sorry about that. There is always an ability in disability. God is your strength.

Anyway, there is no problem. Nysc knows your number and not you, and you could be posted anywhere since you are not known in person.

But all well and good by relating your plight to any of the official it would be solved.

Please PM me, I have to give you one or two numbers to call on this.

Okay thanks. Done

You can send the numbers via email doyinoui@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Ondo State B'15, Lets meet here by ademasta(m): 11:41am On Nov 26, 2016
onlyme07:

Okay thanks. Done

You can send the numbers via email doyinoui@gmail.com
Ok
Re: Ondo State B'15, Lets meet here by tetengi4life(m): 2:08pm On Nov 27, 2016
Congratulations prospective and serving corps member, for those that wish to conduct a personal community development service for humanity, state award or presidential award sake. Everything u need is in this thread FREE OF CHARGE
www.nairaland.com/3180268/nysc-personal-cds-procedures-made
Re: Ondo State B'15, Lets meet here by Hargbo(m): 7:10pm On Nov 28, 2016
CaptainKool15:
ahhhh...hussling
Re: Ondo State B'15, Lets meet here by wwee: 1:46pm On Nov 29, 2016
ademasta:

Ok

Wish to chat with you on whatsapp
Re: Ondo State B'15, Lets meet here by ademasta(m): 6:28pm On Nov 29, 2016
wwee:

Wish to chat with you on whatsapp
But i passed out last month sir... No more a corper

1 Like

Re: Ondo State B'15, Lets meet here by wwee: 10:16am On Dec 03, 2016
ademasta:

But i passed out last month sir... No more a corper

Ok. Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Ondo State B'15, Lets meet here by ademasta(m): 11:06am On Dec 03, 2016
wwee:

Ok. Congratulations
Thank you boss
Re: Ondo State B'15, Lets meet here by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 04, 2017
Female corper Akure south seeking work. Message me kofo_jwxd@rocketmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nassarawa State Corpers Batch B 2015, Let's Meet Here / Batch B14 OYO State Corp Members Let's Meet Here / NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.