Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Nassarawa State Corpers Batch B 2015, Let's Meet Here - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nassarawa State Corpers Batch B 2015, Let's Meet Here (28253 Views)

Lagos Cm Batch B 2015 Let Meet Here / Ogun State Batch B 2015 REPORT HERE / Ebonyi State Corpers Batch B 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nassarawa State Corpers Batch B 2015, Let's Meet Here by Olami90: 7:14pm On Oct 22, 2015
Please let us endeavour to report our various locations to mak it easier for those dat will be interested in moving to d camp in grp.

I am in Lagos
Re: Nassarawa State Corpers Batch B 2015, Let's Meet Here by baziim(m): 7:15pm On Oct 22, 2015
michade:

Accommodation is very cheap in nasarawa but can also be expensive in some local govt such as Keffi and Karu local govt due to their closeness to Abuja
Thanks bro....
Re: Nassarawa State Corpers Batch B 2015, Let's Meet Here by Olami90: 7:17pm On Oct 22, 2015
michade:

Nasarawa state is a cool and fun state to serve your fatherland very close to Abuja depending on the lga you are posted to. I'm a serving corp member in Nasarawa in Karu Local govt

Thanks bro.... Pls tell us wot ur Lg is like Ur ppa, cost of living, power etc.

Wot are we to expect in camp
Re: Nassarawa State Corpers Batch B 2015, Let's Meet Here by baziim(m): 7:18pm On Oct 22, 2015
Please I have misplaced my student ID card but collected a "Letter Of Identification" from the Department..... Would that be acceptable in place of my School ID card.
Re: Nassarawa State Corpers Batch B 2015, Let's Meet Here by Olami90: 7:21pm On Oct 22, 2015
michade:

Nasarawa state nysc camp is situated at along Abuja-keffi road Keffi and not the state capital. The camp is just 25mins drive from Abuja.

Is it not possible to get to d camp straight witout going thru abuja?
Re: Nassarawa State Corpers Batch B 2015, Let's Meet Here by michade(m): 7:24pm On Oct 22, 2015
Olami90:

Is it not possible to get to d camp straight witout going thru abuja?

Yea it's very possible with cross country transport going to Lafia you will just alight in front of the camp.
Re: Nassarawa State Corpers Batch B 2015, Let's Meet Here by sumtinfizz(f): 7:25pm On Oct 22, 2015
Nassarawa stream 2, nysc don try

2 Likes

Re: Nassarawa State Corpers Batch B 2015, Let's Meet Here by michade(m): 7:26pm On Oct 22, 2015
baziim:
Please I have misplaced my student ID card but collected a "Letter Of Identification" from the Department..... Would that be acceptable in place of my School ID card.
Yea letter of identification is a substitute for your ID..

1 Like

Re: Nassarawa State Corpers Batch B 2015, Let's Meet Here by Olami90: 7:28pm On Oct 22, 2015
michade:
Nasarawa camp is one of the decent and organized camp in Nigeria. It has decent structures, fenced and the security is commendable.
The Mami market is also very neat and organized. Nasarawa camp is one of the few camps tha run a commercial Bathroom and Toilet where you pay a token of #50 to use the toilet and bathroom while you pay#80 if you want to be served with hot water.
You don't need to come with any Electrical appliance(s) because everything you will be needing will be available in Mami market, Meanwhile if you bring any Electrical appliance, it will be in the custody of the NYSC official until the last day of the Camp.
The more you're loaded, the more you will enjoy the camp, but don't bring much cash to the camp because someone might just made away with your money (talking from experience), you can save your money in your account while you get it whenever you need it. I will talk more on that later.
Remember, you pay for almost Everything on Camp,there seems not to be any free thing, so prepare very well(Pocket wise)

Yeh! Bro we av to pay all thru to use bathroom? Dats 50naira x 21days=1050

Are there no camp toilet nd bathroom?
And hope there is water too?

1 Like

Re: Nassarawa State Corpers Batch B 2015, Let's Meet Here by Aallyshegzee144(f): 7:32pm On Oct 22, 2015
Nassarawa stream 1
Re: Nassarawa State Corpers Batch B 2015, Let's Meet Here by michade(m): 7:32pm On Oct 22, 2015
Olami90:

Yeh! Bro we av to pay all thru to use bathroom? Dats 50naira x 21days=1050

Are there no camp toilet nd bathroom?
And hope there is water too?
Each hostel has 10 toilets and bathrooms but just in case you lack water you can always use the commercial baths and toilets
Re: Nassarawa State Corpers Batch B 2015, Let's Meet Here by Olami90: 7:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
@michade

Is d 5k regular? And do u av idea of d amt private schls pays?
Re: Nassarawa State Corpers Batch B 2015, Let's Meet Here by michade(m): 7:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
Aallyshegzee144:
Nassarawa stream 1
Welcome to the state of solid minerals
Re: Nassarawa State Corpers Batch B 2015, Let's Meet Here by Olami90: 7:35pm On Oct 22, 2015
michade:

Each hostel has 10 toilets and bathrooms but just in case you lack water you can always use the commercial baths and toilets

Thanks so much. I grab.
Wot about d security within d state nd cost of living? Wot can u say abt PPA's giving corpers a lodge?
Re: Nassarawa State Corpers Batch B 2015, Let's Meet Here by tk4life(m): 7:35pm On Oct 22, 2015
NASSARAWA stream 1 thank God at least olami90 dey dia wit me
Re: Nassarawa State Corpers Batch B 2015, Let's Meet Here by Olami90: 7:36pm On Oct 22, 2015
Aallyshegzee144:
Nassarawa stream 1

Welcome sis.... Nice to av u here.
Where is ur location?
Re: Nassarawa State Corpers Batch B 2015, Let's Meet Here by michade(m): 7:36pm On Oct 22, 2015
Olami90:
@michade

Is d 5k regular? And do u av idea of d amt private schls pays?
Yea. 5k is for real tho it might come after your service year doing your Pop. Private schools pay from 5k_10k depending on the scale of the school
Re: Nassarawa State Corpers Batch B 2015, Let's Meet Here by Olami90: 7:39pm On Oct 22, 2015
tk4life:
NASSARAWA stream 1 thank God at least olami90 dey dia wit me

Hahahahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy
Nice one mehn
Lemme officially welcom my oga, paddy of life..... wink cheesy
Apy to hav u here.

See wetin DG do us ooo cheesy
Re: Nassarawa State Corpers Batch B 2015, Let's Meet Here by michade(m): 7:42pm On Oct 22, 2015
Olami90:

Thanks so much. I grab.
Wot about d security within d state nd cost of living? Wot can u say abt PPA's giving corpers a lodge?
Nassarawa state is safe. Accommodation can be very scarce around Karu and Keffi local govt so if your posted to that area your Lodge is not guaranteed but some schools still dey try she.
Re: Nassarawa State Corpers Batch B 2015, Let's Meet Here by Olami90: 7:43pm On Oct 22, 2015
Olami90:

Thanks so much. I grab.

Cc: michade.
Re: Nassarawa State Corpers Batch B 2015, Let's Meet Here by olatunji390(m): 7:44pm On Oct 22, 2015
Welcome to nasarawa state. Am currently serving in nasarawa, lafia local govt. Nasarawa is a nice place and one of the best camp. U will enjoy ur service here. The state pay 5k monthly alawee. And if post to private as ur ppa, they also pay well. House is cheap. Currently in lafia local govt and ppa nbs
Re: Nassarawa State Corpers Batch B 2015, Let's Meet Here by Olami90: 7:46pm On Oct 22, 2015
michade:

Nassarawa state is safe. Accommodation can be very scarce around Karu and Keffi local govt so if your posted to that area your Lodge is not guaranteed but some schools still dey try she.

Thanks so much bro...
Pls no dey far frm ur mentions o as som colleagues may wannna ask questions too.
I will cc u if my head boot finish because I neva gather mysef cheesy honestly.
Re: Nassarawa State Corpers Batch B 2015, Let's Meet Here by olatunji390(m): 7:47pm On Oct 22, 2015
olatunji390:
Welcome to nasarawa state. Am currently serving in nasarawa, lafia local govt. Nasarawa is a nice place and one of the best camp. U will enjoy ur service here. The state pay 5k monthly alawee. And if post to private as ur ppa, they also pay well. House is cheap. Currently in lafia local govt and ppa nbs

Forget to add, I will advice the guys to stay in male block b. The hostel get many advantage. Best of luck kiss
olatunji390:

Forget to add, I will advice the guys to stay in male block b. The hostel get many advantage
Re: Nassarawa State Corpers Batch B 2015, Let's Meet Here by olatunji390(m): 7:48pm On Oct 22, 2015
olatunji390:

Forget to add, I will advice the guys to stay in male block b. The hostel get many advantage. Best of luck
Re: Nassarawa State Corpers Batch B 2015, Let's Meet Here by tk4life(m): 7:51pm On Oct 22, 2015
Olami90:

Hahahahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy
Nice one mehn
Lemme officially welcom my oga, paddy of life..... wink cheesy
Apy to hav u here.

See wetin DG do us ooo cheesy
nor b lie ooo padi mi cry i nor fit cry if to say na even calabar i for still manage am ehn bt any way na God win
Re: Nassarawa State Corpers Batch B 2015, Let's Meet Here by sindrek(m): 7:51pm On Oct 22, 2015
olatunji390:
Re: Nassarawa State Corpers Batch B 2015, Let's Meet Here by Olami90: 7:54pm On Oct 22, 2015
olatunji390:

Forget to add, I will advice the guys to stay in male block b. The hostel get many advantage. Best of luck

Baba, thnkz for showing here for us cheesy
How can we go abt dat? Are we d one to decide d block we want nd will gettin to camp early be of benefit?

Kindly tell us som of d benefits
Re: Nassarawa State Corpers Batch B 2015, Let's Meet Here by michade(m): 7:58pm On Oct 22, 2015
Olami90:

Thanks so much bro...
Pls no dey far frm ur mentions o as som colleagues may wannna ask questions too.
I will cc u if my head boot finish because I neva gather mysef cheesy honestly.
No qualms.. Power is madt here. You'll enjoy here
Re: Nassarawa State Corpers Batch B 2015, Let's Meet Here by Olami90: 7:59pm On Oct 22, 2015
olatunji390:

Thanks for dis... I dnt get dat ur ppa(nbs) o. Are u given accommodation? Wot is d cost of living in lafia nd how is power over there?
Re: Nassarawa State Corpers Batch B 2015, Let's Meet Here by tk4life(m): 8:01pm On Oct 22, 2015
pls what abt accomodation n light pls hw much is dia accomodation in case persn no get lodge n light dey dia n also water pls inform us ooo
Re: Nassarawa State Corpers Batch B 2015, Let's Meet Here by michade(m): 8:01pm On Oct 22, 2015
Olami90:

Cc: michade.
Here is safe.. Cost of living is medium and not all ppa gives accommodation
Re: Nassarawa State Corpers Batch B 2015, Let's Meet Here by olatunji390(m): 8:01pm On Oct 22, 2015
Olami90:

Baba, thnkz for showing here for us cheesy
How can we go abt dat? Are we d one to decide d block we want nd will gettin to camp early be of benefit?

Kindly tell us som of d benefits

They may and may not assign block to u when u go to collect ur bed. U can stay any block u like if the block still have space forget where u are assign to. Will advice u get to camp earlier.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Batch B14 OYO State Corp Members Let's Meet Here / NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra / Batch B Pop- Some Pics You Can Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.