Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Osun B15 Lets Meet Here - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Osun B15 Lets Meet Here (21153 Views)

"Kebbi State B15" Lets Meet Here / Ekiti B15 Lets Meet / Bayelsa B15 Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun B15 Lets Meet Here by Zeeenas(f): 10:37pm On Oct 22, 2015
DonPsymon:

Yah

I heard that too...

But maybe e go change for our time grin
e go hard lyk rain 4 sahara. But sha mk we go cmp 1st den find way 4wrd. Dnt worry it'll b fun
Re: Osun B15 Lets Meet Here by DonPsymon(m): 10:40pm On Oct 22, 2015
Zeeenas:

e go hard lyk rain 4 sahara. But sha mk we go cmp 1st den find way 4wrd. Dnt worry it'll b fun

God get our back grin

Person just tell me now say I be fool if I no enjoy Osun grin
Re: Osun B15 Lets Meet Here by munphildusky: 10:42pm On Oct 22, 2015
please, go ahead and creat the group. it must be of importance some day. it's not a must that everybody participates. it's all about choice.
Re: Osun B15 Lets Meet Here by Zeeenas(f): 10:43pm On Oct 22, 2015
DonPsymon:

God get our back grin

Person just tell me now say I be fool if I no enjoy Osun grin
abii. But shey u sabi deir lang
Re: Osun B15 Lets Meet Here by wilson2(m): 10:44pm On Oct 22, 2015
Osun stream 2......
Re: Osun B15 Lets Meet Here by Zeeenas(f): 10:44pm On Oct 22, 2015
munphildusky:
please, go ahead and creat the group. it must be of importance some day. it's not a must that everybody participates. it's all about choice.
its nt a bad idea bt lets sha b active here first
Re: Osun B15 Lets Meet Here by DonPsymon(m): 10:46pm On Oct 22, 2015
Zeeenas:
abii. But shey u sabi deir lang

Nooo

angry

My state of Origin na Benue o

grin

Bet we go learn.
Re: Osun B15 Lets Meet Here by Zeeenas(f): 10:50pm On Oct 22, 2015
DonPsymon:

Nooo

angry

My state of Origin na Benue o

grin

Bet we go learn.
yoruba no hard sha. So e go easy 2 learn. I'm Ebira frm kogi
Re: Osun B15 Lets Meet Here by DonPsymon(m): 10:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
Zeeenas:
yoruba no hard sha. So e go easy 2 learn. I'm Ebira frm kogi

Nice one dear cheesy

Bet Yoruba hard grin

+ when you the enter camp?
Re: Osun B15 Lets Meet Here by Zeeenas(f): 10:53pm On Oct 22, 2015
DonPsymon:

Nice one dear cheesy

Bet Yoruba hard grin

+ when you the enter camp?
i still dey reason to enter osun tue den cmp wed
Re: Osun B15 Lets Meet Here by DonPsymon(m): 10:55pm On Oct 22, 2015
Zeeenas:
i still dey reason to enter osun tue den cmp wed

Me I d enter camp tuesday straight cheesy

As dem d open am then cheesy
Re: Osun B15 Lets Meet Here by DonPsymon(m): 10:56pm On Oct 22, 2015
Chemss, are you with us?
Re: Osun B15 Lets Meet Here by DonPsymon(m): 10:57pm On Oct 22, 2015
wilson2 and iykemomen0, let's make this place lively please...
Re: Osun B15 Lets Meet Here by Zeeenas(f): 10:57pm On Oct 22, 2015
DonPsymon:

Me I d enter camp tuesday straight cheesy

As dem d open am then cheesy
make sense. Na mi nd my bestie dem throway go osun so we go reason 2geda
Re: Osun B15 Lets Meet Here by Zeeenas(f): 10:58pm On Oct 22, 2015
Where dem carry ur boo of lyf go
Re: Osun B15 Lets Meet Here by chemss(m): 10:59pm On Oct 22, 2015
DonPsymon u too dey here
am also posted to osun o
Ede camp all d way....
Re: Osun B15 Lets Meet Here by DonPsymon(m): 10:59pm On Oct 22, 2015
Zeeenas:

make sense. Na mi nd my bestie dem throway go osun so we go reason 2geda

Ahn ahn grin

You too copy jare grin

Me and my padi sef cheesy
Re: Osun B15 Lets Meet Here by iykemomen0: 10:59pm On Oct 22, 2015
Who is coming from lag.. Let's go on a road trip
Re: Osun B15 Lets Meet Here by DonPsymon(m): 11:00pm On Oct 22, 2015
chemss:
DonPsymon u too dey here
am also posted to osun o
Ede camp all d way....

*dancing etigi*

Ahn ahn...

I didn't even know you'd be here... Thought you chose AKS too?
Re: Osun B15 Lets Meet Here by iykemomen0: 11:02pm On Oct 22, 2015
I second the watsapp group motion 09095858486
Re: Osun B15 Lets Meet Here by chemss(m): 11:03pm On Oct 22, 2015
DonPsymon:

*dancing etigi*

Ahn ahn...

I didn't even know you'd be here... Thought you chose AKS too?

AKS was my first choice bt i ws given osun which ws my second choice
Re: Osun B15 Lets Meet Here by Zeeenas(f): 11:03pm On Oct 22, 2015
DonPsymon:

Ahn ahn grin

You too copy jare grin
Me and my padi sef cheesy
2geda we're dere.
Re: Osun B15 Lets Meet Here by danishdon(m): 11:04pm On Oct 22, 2015
Although I wasn't posted to Osun State but I schooled there and atleast av spent 5yrs within d state...well for information about the state, cost of living is very cheap and affordable as u can get a room for as low as N25-N30 per year and even lesser, the state is quite peaceful with some historical landscape and sites to visit for leisure that is if u like adventure becos navigating around the state is like u are travelling cos its quite large (land mass)..some of these sites include, Erin Ijesha waterfall (watch d ORENTE video for a glimpse of what It looks like), Osun Osogbo Groove at d heart of the town, and a host of other sites spread across the state.. And then for state allowee, it should be 5k pending where u ar posted bt if lucky and u get to any private institution, u cn get higher than that..electricity is fair although nt all areas of d state and if na IKIRE dem post u, mehn, I comment my reserve for light wahala...then after your service, job opportunities is something of a failure as per govt efforts cos if u aren't in Osogbo, the capital, u are likely to experience a 'Village-oriented people and environment where the people feel corpers are gods and like them a lot provided u can communicate effectively with Yoruba and very few understnd fluent english (so speak am small-small)...Any other questions, please ask!!!!

1 Like

Re: Osun B15 Lets Meet Here by Zeeenas(f): 11:05pm On Oct 22, 2015
From early lyk dis we don dey get guest. Welcome o.
Re: Osun B15 Lets Meet Here by chemss(m): 11:08pm On Oct 22, 2015
DonPsymon:
Chemss, are you with us?
yes o osun state stream 1
Re: Osun B15 Lets Meet Here by haywire1: 11:10pm On Oct 22, 2015
DonPsymon:
This thread better not be boring undecided

KIKIKIKIKAKKAKAKOKOKOKO grin grin grin grin

WETTIN U DEY DO HERE, NAVIGATE TO BORNO grin grin grin

#
Re: Osun B15 Lets Meet Here by deeplow: 11:14pm On Oct 22, 2015
DonPsymon:

Hello bro! cheesy

Pls can you tell us about the state?

Considering:
*Cost of living
*Camp life
*General lifestyle of the people and
*availabilty of opportunities

Thanks in anticipation.

served in osogbo, osun state in 2011. it is one of the best places to serve. got a room in a four bedroom flat, compound big enough for 8 cars, access to well water, stable electricity, serene environment for just 30,000 per annum.(dada estate, one of the most popular pkaces in osogbo).

camp life is the same everywhere, you choose how you want to enjoy it. mami market in every state is almost the same, they sell the same things. just fill your pocket up if you are the partying type, and you are good to go.

Cost of living in osogbo is the lowest out of about 8 states that I have been to. with 3,000 naira, you can comfortably feed yourself for a week. If osogbo as the state capital could be that cheap, imagine the other parts of the state.

The people are really nice. they treat corpers like mini-gods. just be a level-headed person, and I can bet you won't want to leave when you are done with NYSC.

As for opportunities, there are not a lot of that. Just be hopeful and try to talk to as many people as you can, something might come up.
Re: Osun B15 Lets Meet Here by chemss(m): 11:15pm On Oct 22, 2015
danishdon:
Although I wasn't posted to Osun State but I schooled there and atleast av spent 5yrs within d state...well for information about the state, cost of living is very cheap and affordable as u can get a room for as low as N25-N30 per year and even lesser, the state is quite peaceful with some historical landscape and sites to visit for leisure that is if u like adventure becos navigating around the state is like u are travelling cos its quite large (land mass)..some of these sites include, Erin Ijesha waterfall (watch d ORENTE video for a glimpse of what It looks like), Osun Osogbo Groove at d heart of the town, and a host of other sites spread across the state.. And then for state allowee, it should be 5k pending where u ar posted bt if lucky and u get to any private institution, u cn get higher than that..electricity is fair although nt all areas of d state and if na IKIRE dem post u, mehn, I comment my reserve for light wahala...then after your service, job opportunities is something of a failure as per govt efforts cos if u aren't in Osogbo, the capital, u are likely to experience a 'Village-oriented people and environment where the people feel corpers are gods and like them a lot provided u can communicate effectively with Yoruba and very few understnd fluent english (so speak am small-small)...Any other questions, please ask!!!!

tnx for d info
Re: Osun B15 Lets Meet Here by DonPsymon(m): 11:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
deeplow:

served in osogbo, osun state in 2011. it is one of the best places to serve. got a room in a four bedroom flat, compound big enough for 8 cars, access to well water, stable electricity, serene environment for just 30,000 per annum.(dada estate, one of the most popular pkaces in osogbo).

camp life is the same everywhere, you choose how you want to enjoy it. mami market in every state is almost the same, they sell the same things. just fill your pocket up if you are the partying type, and you are good to go.

Cost of living in osogbo is the lowest out of about 8 states that I have been to. with 3,000 naira, you can comfortably feed yourself for a week. If osogbo as the state capital could be that cheap, imagine the other parts of the state.

The people are really nice. they treat corpers like mini-gods. just be a level-headed person, and I can bet you won't want to leave when you are done with NYSC.

As for opportunities, there are not a lot of that. Just be hopeful and try to talk to as many people as you can, something might come up.

Thank you sooo much for clarifying these issues.

You cleared every negative thought I had about Osun already. God bless you!

cheesy
Re: Osun B15 Lets Meet Here by DonPsymon(m): 11:21pm On Oct 22, 2015
haywire1:

KIKIKIKIKAKKAKAKOKOKOKO grin grin grin grin
WETTIN U DEY DO HERE, NAVIGATE TO BORNO grin grin grin
#

Baba grin

Na Osun I dey na grin

Lol...

You carry your weyrey self come our thread abi? grin

Oya run go AKs undecided
Re: Osun B15 Lets Meet Here by DonPsymon(m): 11:22pm On Oct 22, 2015
chemss:
yes o osun state stream 1

Toh... Na me, you and zeenas be that o grin

Na we don know ourselves for family house (Old thread) cheesy
Re: Osun B15 Lets Meet Here by DonPsymon(m): 11:35pm On Oct 22, 2015
Deeplow what's good?

Hope you're fine?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Is Nigerian Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Worth Doing? / Posted To Rivers. Let Meet Here / NYSC 2013 Batch A Library Thread; Find State You Were Posted Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.