Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,577 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Amaechi's Saga: A Short Message To Pdp Wailers And Apc E Warriors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi's Saga: A Short Message To Pdp Wailers And Apc E Warriors (641 Views)

When PDP Wailers Hear That Buhari Is Back In Town / False Statements PDP Wailers Attribute To PMB Debunked / I Dare All You Biafra E-warriors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amaechi's Saga: A Short Message To Pdp Wailers And Apc E Warriors by BankManager(m): 4:13pm On Oct 22, 2015
The rate at which youths on nairaland fight over corrupt politicians is saddening and alarming..
That Nigerian YOUTHS still campaign for
RECYCLED NIGERIAN POLITICIANS tells me
this is going to be a long journey..
I hope you guys saw Amaechi shaking
Akpabio and other PDP senators and all
laughing??
Notice the camaraderie with Akpabio when
Amaechi was leaving? So you give yourself
brain. They're ALL friends.
The future of Nigeria is not in the hands of
PDP or APC. A third force driven by passion,
patriotism and nationhood will need to ARISE!!
God bless us all!!
Re: Amaechi's Saga: A Short Message To Pdp Wailers And Apc E Warriors by kossyablaze(m): 4:19pm On Oct 22, 2015
Cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi's Saga: A Short Message To Pdp Wailers And Apc E Warriors by BankManager(m): 4:35pm On Oct 22, 2015

(1) (Reply)

See The Weak Soldiers Biafrans Want To Use To Defeat Nigeria / Governor Wike Gets Serious Advice That Could Help Him (see Here / Reason(s) Why You Want Nigeria To Remain One, Or...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.