Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,826 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Benue B15 Anyone? - NYSC (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Benue B15 Anyone? (20972 Views)

Osun B15 Lets Meet Here / Post All B15 Registration Problems Here + Enquiries / Nysc B15 Date Of Birth Palava (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue B15 Anyone? by 4lorunsho(m): 11:27am On Jan 03, 2016
GMan650:

Gosh!!! I knew the city part wouldn't be very OK. I got posted to Logo LG. The ppa provided accommodation and would be paying a monthly stipend. But I don't plan to stay in the place the ppa would provide cos the corper's lodge here is very OK (mikano gen, borehole water, Dstv, football pitch, volleyball court, security(soldiers), fully tiled rooms etc.). The electricity here's also good.

Are you still in Benue?
Re: Benue B15 Anyone? by DTOBS(m): 5:57pm On Feb 01, 2016
Good evening guys in the house, am a PCMs of A'16 and am planning to pick Benue as my preferred state!
1. How will i place those states(the 3) to get my preffere?

2. Can someone please give me brief gist about Benue?

Thanks in anticipation of your favourable response...
Re: Benue B15 Anyone? by GMan650(m): 9:19pm On Feb 01, 2016
DTOBS:
Good evening guys in the house, am a PCMs of A'16 and am planning to pick Benue as my preferred state!
1. How will i place those states(the 3) to get my preffere?

2. Can someone please give me brief gist about Benue?

Thanks in anticipation of your favourable response...

If you know you're the enduring type you can choose Benue. Trust me Benue isn't like the city you ar comingg from except for Gboko, Makurdi and Otukpo.
During posting of ppa, you might be lucky to be posted to a good place where electricity is good. On a average, I think food is cheap so you might prolly save a lot. Moreso, if you are business oriented then dz isn't d plc for u cos money no dey d state. The state govt don't even pay......lest I forget water is also a big deal here, d water isn't in abundance @ all.
Re: Benue B15 Anyone? by DTOBS(m): 10:17am On Feb 02, 2016
GMan650:

If you know you're the enduring type you can choose Benue. Trust me Benue isn't like the city you ar comingg from except for Gboko, Makurdi and Otukpo.
During posting of ppa, you might be lucky to be posted to a good place where electricity is good. On a average, I think food is cheap so you might prolly save a lot. Moreso, if you are business oriented then dz isn't d plc for u cos money no dey d state. The state govt don't even pay......lest I forget water is also a big deal here, d water isn't in abundance @ all.
Thanks a lot for your response, I'm planning to go big into the agricultural world...
Are you saying only 3places make sense for Benue?
Re: Benue B15 Anyone? by sod09(m): 8:07am On Apr 21, 2016
olawealth012345:
Plz add me to benue corpers whatsapp grp... 07030340803......was Jst posted thr....A16 stream 1 ...wanna get use to d info around thr....will really appreciate if any1 cn attend to dis asap...Tnx again

Sod09 ......I need ur help wt dis Plz ....or any1 available dt cn add me to d whatsapp grp
deres no WhatsApp group again...its all ended after we were posted to diff places in Benue
D state is kinda OK....
Depending on ur taste, but me dnt like it especially dis makurdi
I only enjoy d electricity
Cheers, welcome to wannune camp
Otondo!!!!
Re: Benue B15 Anyone? by ogasman(m): 7:42pm On Apr 30, 2016
any benue batch b stream 1 or 2 Corp member in otukpo..

pls I wanna hook up

I serve close to otukpo Ohimini Lga

Idekpa.

I just want to hook up with a batch b elite currently serving there .

I need to be visiting n getting access to 3g networks cause Here in Ohimini Idekpa no 3g as such ..

I transport to otukpo frequently just to flex 3g coverage .

pls if ur ppa is at otukpo

ring me or drop cc

mine 08135969561
Re: Benue B15 Anyone? by ogasman(m): 7:44pm On Apr 30, 2016
any batch b stream 2 residing in otukpo pls o want to mingle with you guy.... I need to be using airtel unlimited night plan at otukpo I need where to lay low on weekends I currently reside at ohimini lga benue after otukpo I need to be dloading my series n movies well no 3g Idekpa ohimini lga pls let's connect batch b stream II my line 08135969561
Re: Benue B15 Anyone? by ogasman(m): 7:48pm On Apr 30, 2016
for batch A 16 the state is cool

great but forget about city stuff unless your ppa is situated at gboko
otukpo
markurdi

Katsina ala

food is ok
at village settlements ppa...
markurdi high standard of living...

banks only at these places I mentioned so if u were posted to let's say ohimini u need to get to otukpo to access bank.. same for those at agatu etc

pray u get a good ppa
Re: Benue B15 Anyone? by ogasman(m): 7:49pm On Apr 30, 2016
whatsapp group will revive us..
let's all drop contacts
Re: Benue B15 Anyone? by edunex(m): 7:10am On Mar 09, 2017
subscribe to watch more http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbQGcoZ7v6o9OGRwE_I_cNw facebook: Facebook.com/edunexnollywood

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Taraba To Pay Corps Members ₦85,000 Stipend / Nysc Fingerprint Issue / Determined Car Electrician Who Is Now A Corper Trends Online. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.