Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,965,253 members, 7,196,281 topics. Date: Friday, 02 December 2022 at 04:53 AM

Re;attention!!!!!!!anambra Wannabee!!!!!!busted!!!!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Re;attention!!!!!!!anambra Wannabee!!!!!!busted!!!!!! (1093 Views)

Busted! Cussons Baby & Mercy Aigbe Cheat Parents With Their Candidates(pics) / Kiss Daniel Busted For Rocking A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt (photo) / Seyi Hunter: "I'm Still A Virgin, My Boobs Get Me The Most Attention" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re;attention!!!!!!!anambra Wannabee!!!!!!busted!!!!!! by TITOBIGZ(m): 5:41pm On Oct 22, 2015
First and foremost I 'll like to appreciate @Candyrain for trying so much to insult my personality and my lineage,using your hard EARNED MB on ma mattergrin,
Now @candyrain lemme lecture u,my mum is a yoruba woman 4rm Ilorin

To be Kwantiniugringringrin

1 Like

Re: Re;attention!!!!!!!anambra Wannabee!!!!!!busted!!!!!! by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 22, 2015
** spreads mat **
Re: Re;attention!!!!!!!anambra Wannabee!!!!!!busted!!!!!! by TITOBIGZ(m): 5:46pm On Oct 22, 2015
nairalandmaster:
ok i have seen. what next smiley?
Biko helep me ask google.my sistagrin'
Re: Re;attention!!!!!!!anambra Wannabee!!!!!!busted!!!!!! by Rose2014: 5:46pm On Oct 22, 2015
TITOBIGZ:
First and foremost I 'll like to appreciate @Candyrain for trying so much to insult my personality and my lineage,using your hard EARNED MB on ma mattergrin,
Now @candyrain lemme lecture u,my mum is a yoruba woman 4rm Ilorin,nd ma dad is from UMUONYIA,in AGUATA LOCAL GOVT,Anambra.
So for u now to try and tarnish my personale on NL baffles me,Simply becoz, i wasn't in supprt of IPOB or wharever u call it.#MyChoiceMyopinion nd some people also quickly join the clique of insults.i.e bandwaggon,which is what is affecting us in d East 2day.@PassingShot@stOla God bless u brovs. And all y'all @Brooklynsouth@Antivirus92@Rose2014 or 15,@ArodeTsolaye@Zuchyblink@Dhuga@chimaadeoyel open ur eyes,don't let some lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed try to lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed fill the blanks ya self,if i offended u with ma post or ma standpoint,Nndo.gringrin y'all are still my mmadu,so No love Lost.grin'#TEAM9ja,if u r still angry do my DP and Signature or berra still follow Elrufai's advicetongue

Na here u kill urself finish

There's no place like Umuonyia in Aguata LGA

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re;attention!!!!!!!anambra Wannabee!!!!!!busted!!!!!! by Rose2014: 5:51pm On Oct 22, 2015
@titobigz I'm waiting for u to tell me the day u created a place called Umuonyia and added it to Aguata LGA

I'm happy to engage u on this one. Wrong choice for u this time

3 Likes

Re: Re;attention!!!!!!!anambra Wannabee!!!!!!busted!!!!!! by tpiander: 5:55pm On Oct 22, 2015
op are you Nigerian?

I don't believe your account of your lineage, sounds made up (I'm referring to the Yoruba woman part).

who says "my mum is a Yoruba woman from "

that's as fake as can be.
Re: Re;attention!!!!!!!anambra Wannabee!!!!!!busted!!!!!! by Rose2014: 5:56pm On Oct 22, 2015
tpiander:
op are you Nigerian?

I don't believe your account of your lineage, sounds made up (I'm referring to the Yoruba woman part).

who says "my mum is a Yoruba woman from "

that's as fake as can be.

Hahaha the guy said his father is from Umuonyia in Aguata.
I'm waiting patiently for him today

3 Likes

Re: Re;attention!!!!!!!anambra Wannabee!!!!!!busted!!!!!! by Rose2014: 6:02pm On Oct 22, 2015
Who hep me see op o?
He's bn viewing but not commenting

I'm interested in his newly invented town in Aguata

2 Likes

Re: Re;attention!!!!!!!anambra Wannabee!!!!!!busted!!!!!! by athaboi(f): 6:08pm On Oct 22, 2015
Dont mind those smelly, heavy tribal mark, dirty pigs... God will coninue to punish all of u as u guys dont want to stay clear of igbo nation. Look @ how u r here insulting urslf, telling the world that ur mother was a prostitute. Leave igbo and u will hv peace
Re: Re;attention!!!!!!!anambra Wannabee!!!!!!busted!!!!!! by tpiander: 7:04pm On Oct 22, 2015
op didn't even bother commenting again.

he sent/used the above moniker instead.
Re: Re;attention!!!!!!!anambra Wannabee!!!!!!busted!!!!!! by Antivirus92(m): 9:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
TITOBIGZ:
Now @candyrain lemme lecture u,my mum is a yoruba woman 4rm Ilorin,nd ma dad is from UMUONYIA,in AGUATA LOCAL GOVT,Anambra.
So for u now to try and tarnish my personale on NL baffles me,Simply becoz, i wasn't in supprt of IPOB or Ipod orwharever u call it.#MyChoiceMyopinion nd some people also quickly join the clique of insults.i.e bandwaggon,which is what is affecting us in d East 2day.@PassingShot@stOla God bless u brovs. And all y'all @Brooklynsouth@Antivirus92@Rose2014 or 15,@ArodeTsolaye@Zuchyblink@Dhuga@chimaadeoyel open ur eyes,don't let some lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed try to lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed fill the blanks ya self,if i offended u with ma post or ma standpoint,Nndo.gringrin y'all are still my mmadu,so No love Lost.grin'#TEAM9ja,if u r still angry do my DP and Signature or berra still follow Elrufai's advicetongue
umuonyia in aguata?
that community must have been created by u and your family cos I've never heard of it.

1 Like

Re: Re;attention!!!!!!!anambra Wannabee!!!!!!busted!!!!!! by Candyrain(m): 10:12pm On Oct 22, 2015
I'm really short of words to describe the OP. Smh
Rose2014:

Hahaha the guy said his father is from Umuonyia in Aguata. I'm waiting patiently for him today

1 Like

Re: Re;attention!!!!!!!anambra Wannabee!!!!!!busted!!!!!! by Candyrain(m): 10:17pm On Oct 22, 2015
You know you are really not so smart. I expected you to do a diligent research and come up with a convincing lie but here you are. Maybe I should help tell you where you wished you came from. There's no UMUONYIA in AGUATA LGA. What you have is ENUGWU-UMUONYIA and it's in ORUMBA SOUTH LGA. Do well to prepare a convincing lie before coming out next time.

Cc PassingShot

TITOBIGZ:

Biko helep me ask google.my sistagrin'

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Lagos Girl Blessing Breaks Facebook, Shares Exposing Unclad Photos / Munachi Abii Bares Her Bare.. / Ladies, What Kind Of Crazy Dressing Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.