Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

NITEL Returns As NTEL With 4G Cheaper Data Services - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / NITEL Returns As NTEL With 4G Cheaper Data Services (62791 Views)

MTN Introduces Cheaper Data Bundles / NITEL Return With 4G Cheaper Data Services / Nigerian Networks Introduce Shaving To Balance Cheaper Data Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NITEL Returns As NTEL With 4G Cheaper Data Services by Bimpe29: 11:33am On Oct 23, 2015
Good, let NTEL come and take over the Market. I pray this time around the Corporate Governance will not be a problem for NTEL to thrive and be in operation for perpetuity.
Re: NITEL Returns As NTEL With 4G Cheaper Data Services by jamace(m): 11:34am On Oct 23, 2015
Ok naa. Lets go there!
Re: NITEL Returns As NTEL With 4G Cheaper Data Services by Spells(m): 11:34am On Oct 23, 2015
Until it's done am still waiting.....
Re: NITEL Returns As NTEL With 4G Cheaper Data Services by Emmy4Naija: 11:34am On Oct 23, 2015
We will wait for them next month...talk is cheap. What we want is action.
However, I do know that Nitel got the infrastructure that will enable easy roll out of Data nationwide. Nevertheless, if her investors and managers are not business ready they can do nothing.
Re: NITEL Returns As NTEL With 4G Cheaper Data Services by Lancier(m): 11:34am On Oct 23, 2015
We shall see.

Do you know Insurance is the modern day creator and protector of wealth?

We at insurancedirect2u in association with STACO Insurance Plc can provide you with world class insurance services to safeguard you in Nigeria's challenging environment. 

Our Services: 
Motor Insurance,Fire and Special Perils Insurance,Personal Protection Plan,Burglary Insurance,Home Insurance,Accident Insurance,Building Insurance,Workmen Compensation,Marine & Aviation Insurance,Engineering & Construction Insurance,Oil & Gas Insurance etc. 

Our rates and premiums are quite competitive and affordable. We also offer we flexible payment plans and advisory services. 

For inquiries, call LANRE  on 08033054437 or ping me. BB Pin: 2bd85fdb  You can also email me on lancier224@yahoo.com. 

INSURE TODAY to safeguard against the unforeseen. Please forward to all your friends and contacts.

InsuranceDirect2U...Quality Service Delivery "2U" Guaranteed.

1 Like

Re: NITEL Returns As NTEL With 4G Cheaper Data Services by money121(m): 11:34am On Oct 23, 2015
Sai buhari

sai baba..

Mtn ti yi ti bayi bayi oooo

iyalaya yi ti dee bayi

eyin oniranu oshi
Re: NITEL Returns As NTEL With 4G Cheaper Data Services by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 23, 2015
OP please give yourself brain oooo.

See as i rush enter this thread like say na correct news you wan give.

Was hoping to see something like

- Airtel has sent missiles to destroy Globacom data centres and base stations
- MTN has employed Mercenaries from south Africa to guard its offices and towers
- Etisalat is migrating to other African countries

Not knowing you wanto tell us that NITEL abi na NTEL u call am dey come with 4G data services.

BTW, till it happens, i don't believe.
Re: NITEL Returns As NTEL With 4G Cheaper Data Services by mildflame: 11:36am On Oct 23, 2015
drss:
If ntel 4G project will lead to d final collapse of Empty-Hen, then it is good news. grin

SABI GUY
Re: NITEL Returns As NTEL With 4G Cheaper Data Services by tivta(m): 11:36am On Oct 23, 2015
These bloggers again? Rumor muggers... This is a more authoritative source mobilityarena.com/like-the-phoenix-nitelmtel-rises-from-the-ashes/
Seems data will finally be affordable...
Re: NITEL Returns As NTEL With 4G Cheaper Data Services by Meeloreh(f): 11:37am On Oct 23, 2015
Mtn 1gb will be free after loading #200
Re: NITEL Returns As NTEL With 4G Cheaper Data Services by d33types: 11:38am On Oct 23, 2015
And those with glorified china phones won't partake of the LTE goodness. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: NITEL Returns As NTEL With 4G Cheaper Data Services by litaninja(m): 11:38am On Oct 23, 2015
*theatrically* What is in a name? That which we call USELESS by any other name, will still be just as incredibly and totally USELESS....
Re: NITEL Returns As NTEL With 4G Cheaper Data Services by BekeeBuAgbara: 11:38am On Oct 23, 2015
Nitel again?

1 Like

Re: NITEL Returns As NTEL With 4G Cheaper Data Services by CharlyNick: 11:39am On Oct 23, 2015
This is good news
Re: NITEL Returns As NTEL With 4G Cheaper Data Services by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 23, 2015
lekjons:
Yipee!! time to teach MTN some senses..
lalasticlala!, come and see!

MORIBUND NTEL ABI MTEL SAME OLD RUBBISH REPACKAGED. grin
Re: NITEL Returns As NTEL With 4G Cheaper Data Services by obontami: 11:41am On Oct 23, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
still expensive... Current mtn is 5gb for less 100...not legitimate though
bro tell me more about it
Re: NITEL Returns As NTEL With 4G Cheaper Data Services by Arizonaguy(m): 11:42am On Oct 23, 2015
SirWere:
What about those using Nokia 3310embarassed
sorry you can go to the aforementioned consortium to query about that...is it a must u should comment on this...needless shit
Re: NITEL Returns As NTEL With 4G Cheaper Data Services by persius555(m): 11:43am On Oct 23, 2015
Yes, the same way they told us the new power distribution companies would be better than PHCN and NEPA put together. Nigerians are wiser now.

2 Likes

Re: NITEL Returns As NTEL With 4G Cheaper Data Services by haryodimeji: 11:43am On Oct 23, 2015
Re: NITEL Returns As NTEL With 4G Cheaper Data Services by cardoso1111: 11:43am On Oct 23, 2015
magaliyu:
what happens to my mtel sim?
go throw away
Re: NITEL Returns As NTEL With 4G Cheaper Data Services by falseman(m): 11:44am On Oct 23, 2015
Dbisector:
This interesting but what happens to phones that do not support 4G

The phones will still be functional but limited to a slower internet connection(2G and 3G).

Trust Nigerians they will want to make calls over voip and skype, Pay TV services will drop drastically.

1 Like

Re: NITEL Returns As NTEL With 4G Cheaper Data Services by adaweezy(m): 11:45am On Oct 23, 2015
magaliyu:
lagoon straight
Re: NITEL Returns As NTEL With 4G Cheaper Data Services by DaGC(m): 11:47am On Oct 23, 2015
Mystiq25:
hmmm Nigerians sha! What has Jonathan got to do with this? For God sake he has spent six years there without reviving NITEL, now that someone else is trying to do it after few months in office you are now saying Goodluck started it. Give credit to whom it is due please.

I don't really do the whole "this person is responsible for this" ish, but sorry sir, you are the one being ignorant here. The poster was correct.

Government is a continuum.

I pray they achieve it and that they deliver quality service. Excited to see how it goes grin

1 Like

Re: NITEL Returns As NTEL With 4G Cheaper Data Services by osazeeblue01: 11:50am On Oct 23, 2015
If dem like make dem call am NTEL. GLO AND MTN i go dey with.
Re: NITEL Returns As NTEL With 4G Cheaper Data Services by ndcide(m): 11:50am On Oct 23, 2015
Their infrastructure is in shambles at the moment. People have taken over them all. Watch these Asians around they are criminally manipulating a lot in this industry. Some CeOs are ignorant. Ntel may be a victim.
Re: NITEL Returns As NTEL With 4G Cheaper Data Services by Ephemmm: 11:51am On Oct 23, 2015
kajoula:
Don't be excited bout nitel....They'll bring disappointed, the charges will be outrageous. grin

You sound funny! Any firm coming into a competitive market newly knows that the price of its service must be at least at par with existing ones.

Who do you think will patronize them if their price is higher than other counterparts? I hope the news is true sha.
Re: NITEL Returns As NTEL With 4G Cheaper Data Services by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 23, 2015
saving my excitement until they reveal their charge package

2 Likes

Re: NITEL Returns As NTEL With 4G Cheaper Data Services by Ramos16(m): 11:51am On Oct 23, 2015
Re: NITEL Returns As NTEL With 4G Cheaper Data Services by condralbede(m): 11:52am On Oct 23, 2015
magaliyu:
Can still serve.
Re: NITEL Returns As NTEL With 4G Cheaper Data Services by fascowilly(m): 11:56am On Oct 23, 2015
SirWere:
What about those using Nokia 3310embarassed
is perfect for you too coz the phone has 12G network.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Saw Soap After Unboxing Her Newly Purchased Iphone (Video) / HTC G2 (Android Phone) Owners Thread / All These Foreign Numbers That Keep Flashing Me!!!!! (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.