Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,882 members, 7,802,850 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

OTL Africa Downstream Expo (NETWORKING OPPORTUNITY) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / OTL Africa Downstream Expo (NETWORKING OPPORTUNITY) (1434 Views)

Graduate And Experienced Vacancies In A Premier Downstream Oil And Gas Company / Ajaokuta Steel Company To Employ 500,000 Upstream, Downstream In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OTL Africa Downstream Expo (NETWORKING OPPORTUNITY) by raayah(f): 6:01pm On Oct 22, 2015
Hi Everyone,

I just came across this event OTL Africa Downstream expo. It is the continent’s leading business forum for unique insights on markets and emerging opportunities in addition to knowledge development, products showcase and recognition of excellence in the downstream petroleum value-chain. It features a strategic conference, dedicated industry exhibition and the annual OTL Industry Dinner.
The top companies in Africa will be represented.

Date : 27-29 October 2015
Venue : Oriental Hotel, Lagos

You can check more about the event here : http://otlafrica.com/
Register as a visitor here:http://otlafrica.com/visitor_registration (I think visitors are allowed for free)

[size=13pt]This is a great opportunity to make connections / networks.
Go with your resume and dress nicely.
[/size]
Re: OTL Africa Downstream Expo (NETWORKING OPPORTUNITY) by debbie(f): 6:03pm On Oct 22, 2015
Thanks my beautiful engineer.I will pass the info across to my friends.
Re: OTL Africa Downstream Expo (NETWORKING OPPORTUNITY) by raayah(f): 6:07pm On Oct 22, 2015
debbie:
Thanks my beautiful engineer.I will pass the info across to my friends.

Thank you!!
Re: OTL Africa Downstream Expo (NETWORKING OPPORTUNITY) by debbie(f): 6:35pm On Oct 22, 2015
Aww that's lovely and kind of her. Anyway we have something to talk about later. I will buzz you.cheers
raayah:

I wish I were in Lagos to attend. My beautiful mother is taking my resume there on my behalf (She's my rock) even though I have a job. There may be new opportunities out there.

Thank you!!
Re: OTL Africa Downstream Expo (NETWORKING OPPORTUNITY) by wroskian(m): 8:24pm On Oct 23, 2015
Chai!!! not in Lagos, who will help take my CV along? I need a career change.
Re: OTL Africa Downstream Expo (NETWORKING OPPORTUNITY) by emenik08: 6:35pm On Oct 26, 2015
raayah:
Hi Everyone,

I just came across this event OTL Africa Downstream expo. It is the continent’s leading business forum for unique insights on markets and emerging opportunities in addition to knowledge development, products showcase and recognition of excellence in the downstream petroleum value-chain. It features a strategic conference, dedicated industry exhibition and the annual OTL Industry Dinner.
The top companies in Africa will be represented.

Date : 27-29 October 2015
Venue : Oriental Hotel, Lagos

You can check more about the event here : http://otlafrica.com/
Register as a visitor here:http://otlafrica.com/visitor_registration (I think visitors are allowed for free)

[size=13pt]This is a great opportunity to make connections / networks.
Go with your resume and dress nicely.
[/size]
thanks for the post, guess u are going. I will meet you there. Are we to print, laminate and carry that stuff they sent to our mail as badge. Tnks. Reponse needed asap plz
Re: OTL Africa Downstream Expo (NETWORKING OPPORTUNITY) by raayah(f): 6:44pm On Oct 26, 2015
emenik08:

thanks for the post, guess u are going. I will meet you there. Are we to print, laminate and carry that stuff they sent to our mail as badge. Tnks. Reponse needed asap plz

I am not sure if you have to laminate it. But definitely print and carry.
Re: OTL Africa Downstream Expo (NETWORKING OPPORTUNITY) by emenik08: 3:20pm On Oct 27, 2015
raayah:

I am not sure if you have to laminate it. But definitely print and carry.

Thanks. How was today's section and what is their method of admitting vistors? I couldn't make it to today's section but will definitely come for tomorrow's own. I will appreciate if you can help me with the direction from either obalende, CMS, or leventis. Thanks
Re: OTL Africa Downstream Expo (NETWORKING OPPORTUNITY) by debbie(f): 1:24pm On Oct 29, 2015
Who finally attended the program,it is ending tomorrow.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Employment Opportunities In Food Industry / Please Urgently Help / Recruitment At The Federal Civil Service Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.