Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,033 members, 7,803,469 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Ministerial Screening: Nigerians Praise Ocholi’s Performance On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministerial Screening: Nigerians Praise Ocholi’s Performance On Twitter (29590 Views)

FG Employs Ocholi's Son, Gives Others Scholarship / James Ocholi's Dead Body (Graphic Photo) / The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ministerial Screening: Nigerians Praise Ocholi’s Performance On Twitter by ijustdey: 6:08pm On Oct 22, 2015
By Kingsley Fanwo
Nigerians took to twitter to celebrate the sterling performance of James Enejo Ocholi , a Senior Advocate of Nigeria during his ministerial screening before the Senate, Thursday.
The Kogi-born legal luminary held the nation spell-bound with his incisive analysis on issues that affects the progress of the nation.Here are a few of the tweets:

@italkmoses
“James Eneojo Ocholi did us proud as our ministerial nominee from Kogi State. Prouder I am that he is from my state”.

@Adeoluw85776558
“I am enjoying Mr. Ocholi James, nominee from Kogi State”.

@gbamu2003
“Ocholi James, ministerial nominee from Kogi State has been excellent”.

@zuby_galaticus
“This Ocholi Enojo James; Kogi State Ministerial nominee is dope intelligent and experienced. These are the people we want, not former governors”.

@araisokun
“Kogi State should be proud of this ministerial nominee, Ocholi James (SAN). Sound. Pragmatic”.

@JoiJohn
“I don’t know much about you but, I’m sold on the ministerial nominee from Kogi State. He is confident”.

@ronaldnzimora
“APC Kogi State, you people have Ocholi James and voted Audu in the primaries. SIGH, Nigerians, we like to undo ourselves”.

@musadiqz
“So unfortunate that Kogi State had the opportunity to chose James Ocholi as gubernatorial candidate but went for a fraud called Prince Audu”.

@baloli
“Simply put. Kogi missed a good candidate in James Ocholi”.

@yemiredd
“Kogi State people, how market? So you have this kind of a jewel and you missed having him as governor? Well, thank God for the wisdom of @MBihari”.

@AdanuMoses1
“Bar. Ocholi James SAN as minister is a plus to our battered hope as Kogi youths”.

@kingbiodun_
“I like this nominee from Kogi State. The best so far among those screened today”.

@johannxs
“Kogi has got an asset in Barr. Ocholi! Very sound Legal Practitioner with so much understanding of a world view on Law”.
@omolojaayo
“Kogi’s loss, national gain!!!”

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/ministerial-screening-nigerians-praise-ocholis-performance-on-twitter/

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ministerial Screening: Nigerians Praise Ocholi’s Performance On Twitter by ernesty20(m): 6:15pm On Oct 22, 2015
First to comment.. See as i carry one eye dey look people wey dey under.. cheesy

E no concern me

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ministerial Screening: Nigerians Praise Ocholi’s Performance On Twitter by kossyablaze(m): 6:17pm On Oct 22, 2015
He tried....he's the best....he's sent from heaven!Thank U Buhari for givn us this one!

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ministerial Screening: Nigerians Praise Ocholi’s Performance On Twitter by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 22, 2015
thank you Baba Bubu for giving us the best of the best

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ministerial Screening: Nigerians Praise Ocholi’s Performance On Twitter by jaggzy: 6:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
James ocholi is sound and has depth

2 Likes

Re: Ministerial Screening: Nigerians Praise Ocholi’s Performance On Twitter by Kastonkastroll(m): 6:56pm On Oct 22, 2015
That man is one of the intelligent nominees of the president. My boss was highly impressed with him and the man will definitely do a great job when he becomes a minister. He sounded like an action man

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ministerial Screening: Nigerians Praise Ocholi’s Performance On Twitter by CACAWA(m): 7:50pm On Oct 22, 2015
James Ocholi single handedly donated a modern court building to kogi state judiciary when he was appalled at the condition. These are people who know what they want....unlike those who will rather wait for election periods.

38 Likes

Re: Ministerial Screening: Nigerians Praise Ocholi’s Performance On Twitter by CACAWA(m): 7:51pm On Oct 22, 2015
Lalasticlala, ocholi is the Justice Minister in waiting. Do the needful

4 Likes

Re: Ministerial Screening: Nigerians Praise Ocholi’s Performance On Twitter by AYOdeji2102: 8:10pm On Oct 22, 2015
Nice one!

Overweight has been attributed to be one of the major causes of
sexual dissatisfaction in both male and female.Don't wait until you're
replaced by your spouse" Get rid of the excess fats with a natural programme....
follow this trend below for more details
https://www.nairaland.com/2427877/get-back-sexy-look-confidence#39247217
Re: Ministerial Screening: Nigerians Praise Ocholi’s Performance On Twitter by Joniboi(m): 8:10pm On Oct 22, 2015
So proud of my town man...God bless PMB for nominating Barr James Eneojo Ocholi(SAN) as minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. How I wish he was the Gubernatorial candidate of APC in my state that retard called 'Wada' will not even score 10% of the total votes cast in the forth coming elections.

Anyway 2020 is not a long time from now. ..we are waiting for you to come back home and rescue Kogi from the rot it has found itself. Carry go my amiable and intelligent town's man.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ministerial Screening: Nigerians Praise Ocholi’s Performance On Twitter by Mogidi: 8:11pm On Oct 22, 2015
Lets see reactions to Rotimi “Corruption is difficult to define” Amaechi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ministerial Screening: Nigerians Praise Ocholi’s Performance On Twitter by Sweetguy25: 8:11pm On Oct 22, 2015
Honestly, the whole screening process is trash. We don't know their portfolios so whats the point of the screening?

4 Likes

Re: Ministerial Screening: Nigerians Praise Ocholi’s Performance On Twitter by adaweezy(m): 8:11pm On Oct 22, 2015
proudly Kogi state

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Screening: Nigerians Praise Ocholi’s Performance On Twitter by bigv(m): 8:11pm On Oct 22, 2015
Nice. Unlike that old man who calls himself a Prof. from Ondo state. Expected to be minister of education. #IShakeMyHead

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ministerial Screening: Nigerians Praise Ocholi’s Performance On Twitter by Ubyj(f): 8:12pm On Oct 22, 2015
cheesy
Re: Ministerial Screening: Nigerians Praise Ocholi’s Performance On Twitter by VickyRotex(f): 8:13pm On Oct 22, 2015
Yes!!! That's why he's the Pro Chancellor of my Alma mater. cheesy

Whenever he speaks to us, you see someone with indepth knowledge.

casket:
I've met him before, he's actually cerebral..
His wife used to be my neighbor when I was working in Lokoja.
Wife is the registrar at Salem University, his first son, Aaron is a lawyer as well.
#famzing grin

You're right. Mrs. B.F. Ocholi!

10 Likes

Re: Ministerial Screening: Nigerians Praise Ocholi’s Performance On Twitter by lordcyl3(m): 8:13pm On Oct 22, 2015
am loyal sir
Re: Ministerial Screening: Nigerians Praise Ocholi’s Performance On Twitter by iambabaG: 8:14pm On Oct 22, 2015
Candidate of life..!! He definitely has something 2 offer. Pls give him beta portfolio oo

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Screening: Nigerians Praise Ocholi’s Performance On Twitter by koolpal(m): 8:14pm On Oct 22, 2015
#teamkogi

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Screening: Nigerians Praise Ocholi’s Performance On Twitter by donziller(m): 8:14pm On Oct 22, 2015
Ok

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ministerial Screening: Nigerians Praise Ocholi’s Performance On Twitter by joeace2020(m): 8:14pm On Oct 22, 2015
i see....It's one thing to wow in words and one thing to do same in actions.

If you are a student, young school leaver searching for jobs, or you are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch you money today, then visit my my Nairaland fiverr free training thread where you can come in to learn how to join fiverr and offer 5 Hot, In-demand Services as well as developing the skills needed not only to make money monthly working online on fiverr but offline as a workplace skill you can start a business with or use to boost your resume and job chances. Ain't that cool?

The thread is a well explained step by step guide along with images to help you grasp what you need to do. to help you get started today

There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...

The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Screening: Nigerians Praise Ocholi’s Performance On Twitter by Adatob(m): 8:15pm On Oct 22, 2015
Kogi rocks odas follow

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Screening: Nigerians Praise Ocholi’s Performance On Twitter by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 22, 2015
No be by grammar o... Nigerians too like grammar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ministerial Screening: Nigerians Praise Ocholi’s Performance On Twitter by Dannyset(m): 8:15pm On Oct 22, 2015
Wailers won't still credit Baba on this. I don't know when they learn to appreciate. Their hatred for Amaechi blinded them to see the genius in Ocholi.

11 Likes

Re: Ministerial Screening: Nigerians Praise Ocholi’s Performance On Twitter by Adatob(m): 8:16pm On Oct 22, 2015
AYOdeji2102:
Ok
Mogidi:
ok
Ubyj:
cheesy
donziller:
Ok
koolpal:
V
donziller:
Ok
choi! D spirit behind space booking is not from this world
VickyRotex:
cool cool
AYOdeji2102:
Ok
Mogidi:
ok
Ubyj:
cheesy
donziller:
Ok
koolpal:
V
donziller:
Ok
choi! D spirit behind space booking is not from this world

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ministerial Screening: Nigerians Praise Ocholi’s Performance On Twitter by gokay11(m): 8:17pm On Oct 22, 2015
Intelligent man
Re: Ministerial Screening: Nigerians Praise Ocholi’s Performance On Twitter by mcayomind: 8:17pm On Oct 22, 2015
No lele........... I don hear!
Re: Ministerial Screening: Nigerians Praise Ocholi’s Performance On Twitter by yomalex(m): 8:18pm On Oct 22, 2015
hmm okay o
Re: Ministerial Screening: Nigerians Praise Ocholi’s Performance On Twitter by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 22, 2015
I've met him before, he's actually cerebral..

His wife used to be my neighbor when I was working in Lokoja.
Wife is the registrar at Salem University, his first son, Aaron is a lawyer as well.

#famzing grin

4 Likes

Re: Ministerial Screening: Nigerians Praise Ocholi’s Performance On Twitter by fratermathy(m): 8:18pm On Oct 22, 2015
In my opinion, Amaechi nailed it though!

3 Likes

Re: Ministerial Screening: Nigerians Praise Ocholi’s Performance On Twitter by MWTGDAra: 8:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
[url=http://]WWW.GETRICH.COM/500000NAIRA[/url]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate / Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down / Emir Sanusi Visits Baby Musa Who Was Brutalized By His Stepmother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.