Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,803 members, 7,798,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC (31435 Views)

Governor Wike To Butcher His Enemies With Cutlass (Video, Photo) / Emir Sanusi: 'The Praise Singers Of Buhari Are His Enemies Who'll Destroy Him' / Amaechi Is The Lion Of Africa – Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by lolaxavier(m): 7:23pm On Oct 22, 2015

The All Progressive Congress (APC) in Rivers State has hailed the performance of immediate past governor Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi at the Senate on Thursday.

The Rivers chapter of the APC in a statement by the Chairman, Dr. Davies Ibiamu Ikanya, said Amaechi had shunned his critics with his star performance.

According to him, “It can only take a Lion of Niger Delta politics to conduct and comport himself the excellent way he did. Amaechi showed dignified composure and a deep understanding of the dynamics of government. With the star performance of Rt. Hon. Amaechi during the screening, a new star in our national politics is born.”

APC added: “Today, October, 22, 2015, will remain evergreen in the history of democracy in our dear country and particularly to Rivers state and her people because it is a day on which the efforts Chief Nyesom Wike, the Governor of Rivers state to deny Rivers State a slot in the Federal Executive Council fell like a pack of cards.

“We also wish to convey our gratitude to President Muhammadu Buhari for sticking with Amaechi, having seen his sterling qualities and the hollowness of the allegations against him by Wike and his co-conspirators.”

Rivers APC drew a parallel between the Amaechi-Wike drama and the account in the Bible book of Esther Chapter Seven.

According to the party, “In this great book, Haman (Wike) conspired not only against Mordecai (Amaechi) but the entire Jewish people (Rivers state) because of his greed and hatred for a man who saved the King (for installing President Buhari) whom he never wanted the King (Buhari) to appreciate. He Harman (Wike) told a lot of lies through NTA and AIT in order to hang Mordecai (Amaechi) through the illegal judicial panel he set up to try Amaechi but he Haman ended up in the gallows he prepared for Mordecai.

“In Wike’s case, he will eventually end up in the EFCC’s net after failing woefully to defend his corrupt practices when he held sway as Minister of Education under the discredited Goodluck Jonathan administration."

http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/22/amaechi-is-like-biblical-esther-he-has-shamed-his-enemies-apc/

94 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by bigass123(m): 7:28pm On Oct 22, 2015
True

***modified....
FTC things.. feels good to be here grin
I dedicate this to ......let's see?
To everyone who wish Nigeria well and want her to succeed and to my fellow NLanders kiss
Much love!!!!! tongue

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by Emekamex(m): 7:28pm On Oct 22, 2015
APC still propagating propaganda even in victory. sad sad sad sad

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by amnesty7: 7:28pm On Oct 22, 2015
Absolutely. And he did not disappoint Nigerians that so much anticipated his great show.

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by chymystique(f): 7:30pm On Oct 22, 2015
Shame on APC and PMB's anti corruption agenda.... seems like APC is the worst thing to happen to Nigeria... Worse than PDP.... Quoting the bible to suit their selfish act qont change the fact that PMB disappointed so many Nigerians... Integrity my foot!

91 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by lolaxavier(m): 7:31pm On Oct 22, 2015
Gbam...

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 22, 2015
looking with fingers crossed
Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by WHOcarex: 7:37pm On Oct 22, 2015
Amaechi my personal person. Hehehe. They will not understand.

When the Lion of Africa steped in, the rabbit them shut the hell up.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by ifeakayahooco(m): 7:45pm On Oct 22, 2015
Men de guy get lingual

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by lolaxavier(m): 7:47pm On Oct 22, 2015
chymystique:
Shame on APC and PMB's anti corruption agenda.... seems like APC is the worst thing to happen to Nigeria... Worse than PDP.... Quoting the bible to suit their selfish act qont change the fact that PMB disappointed so many Nigerians... Integrity my foot!

Awon haters...

122 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by IGBOSON1: 7:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
Since we're talking of characters from the Bible, methinks Judas Iscariot suits him better!

He went to the Senate today to collect his '30 pieces of silver'! lipsrsealed

94 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by McKren(m): 7:56pm On Oct 22, 2015
Amaechi nomination and confirmation represents everything wrong about Buhari and APC

APC and Buhari are the ones shaming themselves

Please spare us the talk of fighting corruption and focus on job creation

The Buhari hipocrisy on corruption has been exposed!

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by Mogidi: 7:58pm On Oct 22, 2015
Esther, the lioness of Ubima.

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by Chubhie: 8:05pm On Oct 22, 2015
Kia, shame don leave nigeria begin catch me. Kofi don laugh me tire. But it is not my fault being born a Nigerian. I didn't ask for these......... I think I'm running mad!

8 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by Eziachi: 8:08pm On Oct 22, 2015
Esther? Give me a break! grin

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by Eziachi: 8:12pm On Oct 22, 2015
IGBOSON1:
Since we're talking of characters from the Bible, methinks Judas Iscariot suits him better!

Who did he betrayed, Jonathan? You are having a laugh. I thought it was the other way round?

38 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by Eziachi: 8:14pm On Oct 22, 2015
McKren:
Amaechi nomination and confirmation represents everything wrong about Buhari and APC

APC and Buhari are the ones shaming themselves

Please spare us the talk of fighting corruption and focus on job creation

The Buhari hipocrisy on corruption has been exposed!
If he was not nominated or confirmed, you will be first to dance kokoma that he had been used and dumped. grin

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by Jorussia(m): 8:16pm On Oct 22, 2015
Eziachi:
If he was not nominated or confirmed, you will be first to dance kokoma that he had been used and dumped. grin
you get sense my bro

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:17pm On Oct 22, 2015
You call him Esther, I call him The Lion Of Tribe Of Ubima! grin grin grin

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by seacoast(m): 8:25pm On Oct 22, 2015
St. AMAECHI pray for us.. Lol...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 22, 2015
IGBOSON1:

Shall we give him finance minister grin grin ... he will take 300 pieces of Silver

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by lolaxavier(m): 9:00pm On Oct 22, 2015
Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by MWTGDAra: 9:06pm On Oct 22, 2015
[url=http://]WWW.GETRICH.COM/500000NAIRA[/url]
Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by Coolabbie: 9:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
chymystique:
Now playing,
Cry me a river!

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by Babacele: 9:27pm On Oct 22, 2015
WHOcarex:
Amaechi my personal person. Hehehe. They will not understand.
Amaechi the Hon minister of Education.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by AINATOLULOPE: 9:40pm On Oct 22, 2015
shocked
Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by lonelydora: 9:41pm On Oct 22, 2015
Amaechi will continue to be my role model and not one man currently in Tanzania.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by Realgana(m): 9:41pm On Oct 22, 2015
19. Don't create a new account when banned for
breaking a rule. If you do, make sure we don't find out.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by englishmart(m): 9:41pm On Oct 22, 2015
they should stop fooling themselves

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by AYOdeji2102: 9:41pm On Oct 22, 2015
Am happy for this....

Overweight has been attributed to be one of the major causes of
sexual dissatisfaction in both male and female.Don't wait until you're
replaced by your spouse" Get rid of the excess fats with a natural programme....
follow this trend below for more details
https://www.nairaland.com/2427877/get-back-sexy-look-confidence#39247217
Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by Dottore: 9:42pm On Oct 22, 2015
Politicians are never tired of seeking and scoring cheap points with funny assertions

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ibrahim Idris Withdraws Policemen Attached To VIPs, Others / Oshiomhole: Atiku Will Get 45,000 Votes / Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.