Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC (31450 Views)

Governor Wike To Butcher His Enemies With Cutlass (Video, Photo) / Emir Sanusi: 'The Praise Singers Of Buhari Are His Enemies Who'll Destroy Him' / Amaechi Is The Lion Of Africa – Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by tolustx(m): 9:42pm On Oct 22, 2015
I know they will always talk nonsense. They don't know how to keep quiet.

The ruling party that is still behaving like an opposition. That is what I call mediocrity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by ellechrystal(f): 9:42pm On Oct 22, 2015
How dare u compare such a man with a biblical character? What is wrong with our politicians ? That's how buhari was compared with John the Baptist. . N till date am waiting to hear him preach the coming of the Messiah. Some people are just too carnal . May God have mercy on us

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by ihatebuhari(f): 9:42pm On Oct 22, 2015
Thieves

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by Burger01(m): 9:43pm On Oct 22, 2015
smiley
Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by kelljuili(m): 9:44pm On Oct 22, 2015
Nigeria my country grin
Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by Damalex4luv(m): 9:45pm On Oct 22, 2015
IGBOSON1:
Since we're talking of characters from the Bible, methinks Judas Iscariot suits him better!

He went to the Senate today to collect his '30 pieces of silver'! lipsrsealed
Ode
Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by illiad: 9:46pm On Oct 22, 2015
Why not compare Amechi to Prophet Muhammed?

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by adbokus(m): 9:46pm On Oct 22, 2015
IGBOSON1:
Since we're talking of characters from the Bible, methinks Judas Iscariot suits him better!

He went to the Senate today to collect his '30 pieces of silver'! lipsrsealed
Hopefully he'll hang soon too....

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by FIRDAUS3(m): 9:47pm On Oct 22, 2015
Rotimi on point. I beg funmi ni akara kengbe.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by JohnVianney: 9:47pm On Oct 22, 2015
hmmn
Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by babafirst(m): 9:48pm On Oct 22, 2015
Amaechi chop knuckle!
Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by NJPot(m): 9:50pm On Oct 22, 2015
Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by ELGREF(m): 9:50pm On Oct 22, 2015
I don't mind who emerge as my leaders in this country, all I want is good governance, good road, electricity, empowerment,housing unit in all local government throughout the federation,transparency and accountability etc,God bless Nigeria.
Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by trapQ: 9:50pm On Oct 22, 2015
Amaechi be trending everywhere
Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by mastermind1759(m): 9:51pm On Oct 22, 2015
Ameachi d Jagaan II quedos !! God pass dem bt mak I no catch u say u thief moni as a minister ooo
Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by obainojazz(m): 9:51pm On Oct 22, 2015
So amaechi is now likened to a woman....end time liken grin lioness of ubima
Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by kayor62: 9:53pm On Oct 22, 2015
chymystique:
Shame on APC and PMB's anti corruption agenda.... seems like APC is the worst thing to happen to Nigeria... Worse than PDP.... Quoting the bible to suit their selfish act qont change the fact that PMB disappointed so many Nigerians... Integrity my foot!
Bring a clear proof that Amaechi is guilty of d allegation filed against him to showcase that he did not deserve to be screened as ministerial nominee and that APC is a failed corrupt fighting crusader.....do that now otherwise u r enemy of progress.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by WHOcarex: 9:54pm On Oct 22, 2015
Babacele:
Amaechi the Hon minister of Education.
No Niger Delta
Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by WHOcarex: 9:54pm On Oct 22, 2015
Babacele:
Amaechi the Hon minister of Education.
No. Niger Delta
Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 22, 2015
chymystique:
Shame on APC and PMB's anti corruption agenda.... seems like APC is the worst thing to happen to Nigeria... Worse than PDP.... Quoting the bible to suit their selfish act qont change the fact that PMB disappointed so many Nigerians... Integrity my foot!
...bad belle....
Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by demarc001: 9:58pm On Oct 22, 2015
You mean enemies like OBJ
grin grin grin
Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by sunnyolads1(m): 9:58pm On Oct 22, 2015
chymystique:
If you don't know what to say keep quiet. It's not by force to comment. If you really understand the message no need of this.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 22, 2015
chymystique:
and it also seems u re the worst thing ever to happen to womanhood.

now i knw why even a truck pusher dnt want to have anytin wit u as a woman.

What A Wasted Existence.

but find solace wit d possibility that a nxt life frm u might be better. But I Still Doubt It.

Ahhh,.. o ma se o!

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by Mobskat(m): 10:00pm On Oct 22, 2015
Do You even think amaechi reads Bible. Those are not his ememies but his rivals that would defeit him :V

wap2all smiley smiley com

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by anonimi: 10:00pm On Oct 22, 2015
He even shamed those who went to Toronto in 2011 to buy scrapped trains with $1 billion World Bank loan that we are yet to see the trains in Lagos.
At least for AmaeTHIEF he has "delivered" his light rail to PH people grin grin

Kenai:
The Rivers Monorail has already arrived...

And it's about to take off...
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1570278_images-4_jpeg_jpeg2ce038dbd0b51d8e59b0a0d616a6e40b[/img]

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1570371_screenshot_2014-07-23-16-07-14_png29b18d0d659492af789f2e7a9401cc15[/img]

... To outer space.

Mogidi:
He delivered good governance hence his protégé was unsuccessful in his bid to become governor.
Amaechi is high on grade 1 Buhari urine.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by babestella: 10:01pm On Oct 22, 2015
Hypocrisy is when you indict GEJ and his ministers even without probe or judicial inquiry and then hail Amaechi who has been indicted by a legally constituted judicial tribunal of inquiry.

I laugh I Swahili because 2019 will soon be here, this might just be the last time we will hear about APC again. The hypocrisy is overboard.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 22, 2015
lolaxavier:

The All Progressive Congress (APC) in Rivers State has hailed the performance of immediate past governor Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi at the Senate on Thursday.

The Rivers chapter of the APC in a statement by the Chairman, Dr. Davies Ibiamu Ikanya, said Amaechi had shunned his critics with his star performance.

According to him, “It can only take a Lion of Niger Delta politics to conduct and comport himself the excellent way he did. Amaechi showed dignified composure and a deep understanding of the dynamics of government. With the star performance of Rt. Hon. Amaechi during the screening, a new star in our national politics is born.”

APC added: “Today, October, 22, 2015, will remain evergreen in the history of democracy in our dear country and particularly to Rivers state and her people because it is a day on which the efforts Chief Nyesom Wike, the Governor of Rivers state to deny Rivers State a slot in the Federal Executive Council fell like a pack of cards.

“We also wish to convey our gratitude to President Muhammadu Buhari for sticking with Amaechi, having seen his sterling qualities and the hollowness of the allegations against him by Wike and his co-conspirators.”

Rivers APC drew a parallel between the Amaechi-Wike drama and the account in the Bible book of Esther Chapter Seven.

According to the party, “In this great book, Haman (Wike) conspired not only against Mordecai (Amaechi) but the entire Jewish people (Rivers state) because of his greed and hatred for a man who saved the King (for installing President Buhari) whom he never wanted the King (Buhari) to appreciate. He Harman (Wike) told a lot of lies through NTA and AIT in order to hang Mordecai (Amaechi) through the illegal judicial panel he set up to try Amaechi but he Haman ended up in the gallows he prepared for Mordecai.

“In Wike’s case, he will eventually end up in the EFCC’s net after failing woefully to defend his corrupt practices when he held sway as Minister of Education under the discredited Goodluck Jonathan administration."

http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/22/amaechi-is-like-biblical-esther-he-has-shamed-his-enemies-apc/
even the Biblical Esther didn't lie they Amaechi did. Even Lucifer will be crying and wailing why he's being accused of being the father of lie

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by galadima77(m): 10:05pm On Oct 22, 2015
chymystique:

At least stealing is now corruption!
Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by Abugab(m): 10:05pm On Oct 22, 2015
PDP in their crudeness poorly managed this whole Amaechi ministerial screening.
Imagine, Amaechi has become biblical now
Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by CaptPlanet(m): 10:10pm On Oct 22, 2015
Stale
Re: Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC by saintandsinnerz: 10:11pm On Oct 22, 2015
Childish Rivers APC!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills A Soldier At Damboa Axis, Borno (Photos) / International Media Query Emergence Of Atiku Over Suspicious Source Of Wealth / Anambra 10,000 Capacity International Conference Center Latest Update(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.