Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,779 members, 7,798,599 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Posted To Gombe B15, Camping In Kaduna, Let's Meet Here - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Posted To Gombe B15, Camping In Kaduna, Let's Meet Here (8153 Views)

How A "Daughter Of Nobody" Mistakenly Got Posted To NNPC, Gombe & What She Faced / Ilorin To Kaduna,let's Roll Together / Osun B15 Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Posted To Gombe B15, Camping In Kaduna, Let's Meet Here by katniss(f): 7:39pm On Oct 22, 2015
Gombe stream two, please let's meet here and get acquainted abi na only me waka come?

1 Like

Re: Posted To Gombe B15, Camping In Kaduna, Let's Meet Here by kmute(m): 8:28pm On Oct 22, 2015
Lol...no be only u waka come o. I dey with u broda Wats d way forward? How we go do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Posted To Gombe B15, Camping In Kaduna, Let's Meet Here by katniss(f): 8:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
kmute:
Lol...no be only u waka come o. I dey with u broda
Wats d way forward? How we go do?
I'm a sister o
I've just be refreshing since lol
Did you choose gombe?
Re: Posted To Gombe B15, Camping In Kaduna, Let's Meet Here by captain89: 8:49pm On Oct 22, 2015
katniss:

I'm a sister o
Did you choose gombe?
same here sister, i was given Gombe state but saw camping at kaduna state? Does dat mean after d camping dat our deployment wil be at gombe state?
Re: Posted To Gombe B15, Camping In Kaduna, Let's Meet Here by captain89: 8:50pm On Oct 22, 2015
captain89:
same here sister, i was given Gombe state but saw camping at kaduna state? Does dat mean after d camping dat our deployment wil be at gombe state?
what is ur phone number? Let get to talk ? Mine is 08139224878
Re: Posted To Gombe B15, Camping In Kaduna, Let's Meet Here by katniss(f): 8:55pm On Oct 22, 2015
captain89:
I'm not sure either but we have option of redeployment atleast
Re: Posted To Gombe B15, Camping In Kaduna, Let's Meet Here by kmute(m): 9:25pm On Oct 22, 2015
katniss:

I'm a sister o
Did you choose gombe?

Ooops! My bad. Ur sex tag didn't show. U mast forgive me my lady.
As @ the time of ma registration I had only 6 Northern states available to me. So Gombe, Jigawa and Plateau was wat I chose. I got Gombe ma 1st choice. So u are not alone.
Btw, I'm Kiemute
Graduated from Uniben
U
Re: Posted To Gombe B15, Camping In Kaduna, Let's Meet Here by kmute(m): 9:50pm On Oct 22, 2015
captain89:

I think its because of security reasons Gombe won't host camping so Kaduna will have to accommodate us for the time being hence stream 2 i.e after the original Kaduna stream 1 are done. All the same with Gombe bein an insurgent state I think redeployment will work well for us. But I'll do dat after the 3wks orientation camp. Reasons being I just want to go North for the 1st time. And I hope its fun and different as they say.
Re: Posted To Gombe B15, Camping In Kaduna, Let's Meet Here by katniss(f): 9:55pm On Oct 22, 2015
kmute:

Ooops! My bad. Ur sex tag didn't show. U mast forgive me my lady.
As @ the time of ma registration I had only 6 Northern states available to me. So Gombe, Jigawa and Plateau was wat I chose. I got Gombe ma 1st choice. So u are not alone.
Btw, I'm Kiemute
Graduated from Uniben
U
I graduated from uniben too
Gombe was my third choice. I had limited options as well. Chose bayelsa, anambra and gombe. And i got gombe. What year did you grad? And what department?
Re: Posted To Gombe B15, Camping In Kaduna, Let's Meet Here by katniss(f): 9:56pm On Oct 22, 2015
kmute:

I think its because of security reasons Gombe won't host camping so Kaduna will have to accommodate us for the time being hence stream 2 i.e after the original Kaduna stream 1 are done. All the same with Gombe bein an insurgent state I think redeployment will work well for us. But I'll do dat after the 3wks orientation camp. Reasons being I just want to go North for the 1st time. And I hope its fun and different as they say.
Lol I haven't been to north either. Planning the same too

1 Like

Re: Posted To Gombe B15, Camping In Kaduna, Let's Meet Here by captain89: 10:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
katniss:

how are we going to do redeployment?

1 Like

Re: Posted To Gombe B15, Camping In Kaduna, Let's Meet Here by mzblebu: 10:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
Gombe here I come, na redeployment sure pass

2 Likes

Re: Posted To Gombe B15, Camping In Kaduna, Let's Meet Here by katniss(f): 11:05pm On Oct 22, 2015
captain89:
I don't know much about it. Was hoping someone will enligthen us on this thread. But I saw something about checking the nysc library on another thread. If u get any info, please enligthen us here
Re: Posted To Gombe B15, Camping In Kaduna, Let's Meet Here by tunrayo80: 11:14pm On Oct 22, 2015
katniss:
Gombe stream two, please let's meet here and get acquainted abi na only me waka come?
[color=][/c create a group 4 Gombe corpers feel free to join 07035106316

1 Like

Re: Posted To Gombe B15, Camping In Kaduna, Let's Meet Here by kmute(m): 12:28am On Oct 23, 2015
katniss:

I graduated from uniben too
Gombe was my third choice. I had limited options as well. Chose bayelsa, anambra and gombe. And i got gombe. What year did you grad? And what department?

Wow! Dats nice. 2013/14 was my set. Graduated from chemistry.
How about u Which dept?
Re: Posted To Gombe B15, Camping In Kaduna, Let's Meet Here by kmute(m): 12:36am On Oct 23, 2015
mzblebu:
Gombe here I come, na redeployment sure pass

I have a strong feeling Gombe might not see ma breaklight. Na from Kaduna I go jus turn back South after the 3wks...lol

1 Like

Re: Posted To Gombe B15, Camping In Kaduna, Let's Meet Here by kmute(m): 12:41am On Oct 23, 2015
captain89:

As regards redeployment I saw a link on the site for Relocation of corpers and when I clicked it, it took me to the login page. I didn't go further since I am not ready to experiment with that yet. But I hear when u get to camp u can redeploy from there(which I intend to do).
Re: Posted To Gombe B15, Camping In Kaduna, Let's Meet Here by kmute(m): 12:45am On Oct 23, 2015
grin
katniss:

Something in common. If u would, hold my hands while we ride together grin grin

1 Like

Re: Posted To Gombe B15, Camping In Kaduna, Let's Meet Here by katniss(f): 5:58am On Oct 23, 2015
kmute:

Wow! Dats nice. 2013/14 was my set. Graduated from chemistry.
How about u Which dept?
Biochemistry 2014 too

1 Like

Re: Posted To Gombe B15, Camping In Kaduna, Let's Meet Here by katniss(f): 5:58am On Oct 23, 2015
kmute:
grin

Something in common. If u would, hold my hands while we ride together grin grin
Lol
Re: Posted To Gombe B15, Camping In Kaduna, Let's Meet Here by katniss(f): 6:41am On Oct 23, 2015
kmute:

As regards redeployment I saw a link on the site for Relocation of corpers and when I clicked it, it took me to the login page. I didn't go further since I am not ready to experiment with that yet. But I hear when u get to camp u can redeploy from there(which I intend to do).
If you redeploy in camp, does the posting come out after the 3weeks (during ppa posting), or does it take a longer time?
Re: Posted To Gombe B15, Camping In Kaduna, Let's Meet Here by kmute(m): 7:34am On Oct 23, 2015
katniss:

Biochemistry 2014 too

Dat strong dept? Hmm...U must be a scholar o grin grin grin

katniss:

If you redeploy in camp, does the posting come out after the 3weeks (during ppa posting), or does it take a longer time?

Yes it comes immediately after the 3wks and sometimes later (I've seen both cases). I hear while the orientation is going on u can be processing ur redeployment. I have a friend who was sent to Gombe with A15 stream 2 she went to camp with them and later redeployed. She's now in Anambra. I'll get more info from her 'bout how she did hers and the processes involved.
Re: Posted To Gombe B15, Camping In Kaduna, Let's Meet Here by katniss(f): 7:46am On Oct 23, 2015
kmute:

Dat strong dept? Hmm...U must be a scholar o grin grin grin

Yes it comes immediately after the 3wks and sometimes later (I've seen both cases). I hear while the orientation is going on u can be processing ur redeployment. I have a friend who was sent to Gombe with A15 stream 2 she went to camp with them and later redeployed. She's now in Anambra. I'll get more info from her 'bout how she did hers and the processes involved.
Oh, that'll will be great. Hope she can join us to give us her experience as well.
Lols @bch....I love my department jare
Re: Posted To Gombe B15, Camping In Kaduna, Let's Meet Here by kodasilver: 8:05am On Oct 23, 2015
Am also stream 2 Gombe......
Re: Posted To Gombe B15, Camping In Kaduna, Let's Meet Here by tejiri123: 8:15am On Oct 23, 2015
Pls I live in warri any1 in stream two going from warri to gombe hit me up... smiley
Re: Posted To Gombe B15, Camping In Kaduna, Let's Meet Here by tejiri123: 8:16am On Oct 23, 2015
I mean Kaduna camp for all gombe folks... is every1 in stream two
Re: Posted To Gombe B15, Camping In Kaduna, Let's Meet Here by emeogbo: 9:03am On Oct 23, 2015
Am a corper serving in gombe, am frim enugu state. Gombe make sense
Re: Posted To Gombe B15, Camping In Kaduna, Let's Meet Here by Dudulewa0057: 9:39am On Oct 23, 2015
Gud mrn
Re: Posted To Gombe B15, Camping In Kaduna, Let's Meet Here by Dudulewa0057: 9:46am On Oct 23, 2015
Gud morning my fellow New gombe corpers, m saying Congratulations to evryone of us, am glad meeting everyone, am bit relieved cos ystdy seems world was coming to an end wen I realized I was posted to gombe,now knowing fully well we r much in d game gave me a raised shoulder, Wen i finally found my gombe goons.lolss

2 Likes

Re: Posted To Gombe B15, Camping In Kaduna, Let's Meet Here by katniss(f): 9:59am On Oct 23, 2015
tejiri123:
I mean Kaduna camp for all gombe folks... is every1 in stream two
Yes I think so. I think all boko states are stream two
Re: Posted To Gombe B15, Camping In Kaduna, Let's Meet Here by katniss(f): 10:00am On Oct 23, 2015
Dudulewa0057:
Gud morning my fellow New gombe corpers, m saying Congratulations to evryone of us, am glad meeting everyone, am bit relieved cos ystdy seems world was coming to an end wen I realized I was posted to gombe,now knowing fully well we r much in d game gave me a raised shoulder, Wen i finally found my gombe goons.lolss
Welcome on board. You are not alone my brother
Re: Posted To Gombe B15, Camping In Kaduna, Let's Meet Here by katniss(f): 10:01am On Oct 23, 2015
kodasilver:
Am also stream 2 Gombe......
Welcome on board

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Did You Spend Your First NYSC Allowee? / Nigeria A Great Country To Be Proud Of - Ondo NYSC Coord / NYSC Relocation After Three Months: How To Go About It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.