Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,938 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics - Politics (285) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics (666620 Views)

OPC - Faseun & Adams Unite For Security Of Yoruba Commonwealth / SEUN - Re: Yoruba-commonwealth-politics / Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (384) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 21, 2015
interloper:

I certainly concur with you on so many levels, but this goes back to what i elaborated earlier and i quote if present day football administrators continue to promote some folks over another, they are more or less creating a mindset that good footballing can only come from x part of the country which we all know ain't true . . . . . .but again if a certain group have a dominant role in the playing career of this football teams, it's only goes to say future coaches, technical crew and administrators would again be chosen from this subset and thereby maintaining a jugular hold on football affairs, be able to determine selection, exit and entry criteria and of cos brand recognitions . . . . . . . . .

This folks are literally planting their people out there so even if you meet up all the aforementioned malaise (money, connection, tribalism etc) they still have the final say even after a would be guardian of this talented young stars have fulfilled all "unrighteousness".

Tough call if we are ever gonna see changes or perhaps we just continue to pray that young stars of yoruba extraction will continue to excel internationally and just maybe maybe . . . . .the society/folks will begin to ask questions why these boys have not being brought into the national team or something . . . . . .i hope they will be bold enough to tell the world they are not good enough why they were never invited . . .

Let them continue deceiving themselves.

Our administrators keep dreaming about World cup without tackling the main issues

I don't see any changes anytime soon.

The only solution be say make everybody dey go him papa house
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by interloper(m): 9:36pm On Nov 21, 2015
CabbieAC:

I try as much as possible not to discuss the tribalism aspect so it won't appear like I'm playing victim but for how long are we going to keep hiding from the truth

These things are obvious.Coaches will definitely favour players they have more chemistry with.Its like me going to another country for the first time and I see 5 nigerians and one of them is Yoruba.I'll definitely flow with him more because he speaks my language.Its just natural

But on this issue of tribalism there should be a place and time for displaying such in my own opinion, it's the obvious and brazen show of it that fans the ambers of revenge amongst ourselves, trust me the next cycle of coaches like you mentioned will definitely play such card but what eats me up is the apparent lack of tact and decor even whilst doing this abominable act which really should bother any sane minded person.

Of cos in team selection?! merit should go before any other thing but again if the pool of players at once disposal are mostly from the coaches region then that in itself is a simple a case of "baggage in baggage out" . . . . . but i hope to God tribalism will one day be a thing of a distant past in our national psyche but won't put money on it just yet but okay to wish and dream i dare say! . . . . . grin
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 21, 2015
interloper:

But on this issue of tribalism there should be a place and time for displaying such in my own opinion, it's the obvious and brazen show of it that fans the ambers of revenge amongst ourselves, trust me the next cycle of coaches like you mentioned will definitely play such card but what eats me up is the apparent lack of tact and decor even whilst doing this abominable act which really should bother any sane minded person.

Of cos in team selection?! merit should go before any other thing but again if the pool of players at once disposal are mostly from the coaches region then that in itself is a simple a case of "baggage in baggage out" . . . . . but i hope to God tribalism will one day be a thing of a distant past in our national psyche but won't put money on it just yet but okay to wish and dream i dare say! . . . . . grin

What about the generational cycle and subconscious mental/psychological programming that will make people start believing other folks are naturally more gifted than them at football?

It's similar to the way some Yorubas have started believing that certain folks are better than them are trading, when that isn't the case. Once you step outside the shores of Nigeria - Yorubas dominate SMEs and trading, especially in developed countries. The UK is a classic example cos Yorubas own over 90% of Nigerian business here.

They need to stop this madness and stop programming folks to think a certain way. Or just divide the country.
ProfShymex:

Oh well. But is it alright to allow tribalism/ethnocentrism affect the need to put forward the best to represent the country, so as to achieve a common goal?

WELCOME TO NIGERIA grin grin cheesy
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Ritchiee: 9:53pm On Nov 21, 2015
anonimi:

Sorry sir but that Facebook post is mostly the ranting of someone who was affected by the sack of Aviation ministry people trying to wrap baseless sentimental things around it.
Two of the three main ministers responsible for Jonathan's socio-economic TRANSFORMATION are Yorubas, Adesina & Aganga. Is that not so?
Why would you support someone talking about JUICY appointments to "empower" Yorubas, which is clearly a CORRUPTION mentality
Should we not be focused on having COMPETENT people who can impact their areas of public responsibility?
Abi how do we make progress as a country?
The ongoing discussion on Eagles selection is not about "juicy" appointments or is it
I am sorry but that was how most yoruba felt with the exception of politicians and fortunately I am not a politician and I and the other non partisan yoruba felt former president Jonathan really "fall our hands"
interloper:

What about the generational cycle and subconscious mental/psychological programming that will make start believing other folks are naturally more gifted than them at football?

It's similar to the way some Yorubas have started believing that certain folks are better than them are trading, when that isn't the case. Once you step outside the shores of Nigeria - Yorubas dominate SMEs and trading, especially in developed countries. The UK is a classic example cos Yorubas own over 90% of Nigerian business here.

They need to stop this madness and stop programming folks to think a certain way. Or just divide the country.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 21, 2015
CabbieAC:

WELCOME TO NIGERIA grin grin cheesy

grin grin grin

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 21, 2015
ProfShymex:

What about the generational cycle and subconscious mental/psychological programming that will make people start believing other folks are naturally more gifted than them at football?

Its even more unfortunate we have Yorubas who have fallen for this bullch!t

There are Yorubas who actually believe Romanis are naturally more gifted when it comes to Soccer than us

Same with the business thingy

I grew up playing football and there's hardly any football field I haven't stepped on in Surulere

Most of the exceptional talents I grew up with were Yorubas.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 21, 2015
Darn!! It's Saturday and it's supremely cold.

I need/miss my amala e-wife, Missy89. sad

Missy89, where are you at? Papi is feeling the winter - I e-miss you, luv. undecided
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 21, 2015
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 21, 2015
CabbieAC:

There are Yorubas who actually believe Romanis are naturally more gifted when it comes to Soccer than us

I grew up playing football and there's hardly any football field I haven't stepped on in Surulere

Lool.

A lot of Yorubas on here believe that crap, when Ijebus, Ijeshas, and Ogbomosho folks even been trading far and wide across Africa, way before Lugard and Mungo Park were born. grin grin Also, everywhere you go in the West, where there are Nigerians - Yorubas dominate trading/business there. That's what happens when they keep programming folks with a particular thought process - they'll start doubting themselves.

I played Sunday league football everywhere and if the blind knows Yorubas are one of the most talented footballers in Africa. Then you have Ghanaians, Ivorians, and Congolese folks. Don't sleep on Congo - the likes of Benteke, Kompany, Remi, N'Zonzi are Congolese. And apart from football - they're very good at basketball. I can't speak for the likes of Mali, Senegal, Guinea and other Francophone African countries cos most of them live in France, but based on the talents they have - those countries are also supremely talented.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Missy89(f): 10:09pm On Nov 21, 2015
ProfShymex:
Darn!! It's Saturday and it's supremely cold.

I need/miss my amala e-wife, Missy89. sad

Missy89, where are you at? Papi is feeling the winter - I e-miss you, luv. undecided

Get a jacket wink
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 21, 2015
Missy89:

Get a jacket wink

Lool.

Jacket can't stop this crazy impromptu cold that came out of nowhere yesterday. grin

It caught me unaware - and the shyte got deep into my bones cos I wore some light bomber jacket yesterday.

I need you to keep me warm. sad

Edited
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 21, 2015
ProfShymex:

Lool.

A lot of Yorubas on here believe that crap, when Ijebus, Ijeshas, and Ogbomosho folks even been trading far and wide across Africa, way before Lugard and Mungo Park were born. grin grin Also, everywhere you go in the West, where there are Nigerians - Yorubas dominate trading/business there. That's what happens when they keep programming folks with a particular thought process - they'll start doubting themselves.

I played Sunday league football everywhere and if the blind knows Yorubas are one of the most talented footballers in Africa. Then you have Ghanaians, Ivorians, and Congolese folks. Don't sleep on Congo - the likes of Benteke, Kompany, Remi, N'Zonzi are Congolese. And apart from football - they're very good at basketball. I can't speak for the likes of Mali, Senegal, Guinea and other Francophone African countries cos most of them live in France, but based on the talents they have - those countries are also supremely talented.

If you ask them, "they said that" "they said that" is all you keep hearing

Who said? grin grin

Yorubas need to stop believing all these lies being spread on the internet

Go out there and see what's really happening

I remember someone from x tribe(you know them) grin saying his people have the most landlords in Lagos and instead of my Yoruba brother to counter the lie,he said "we'll seize all your properties when Nigeria divides" meaning he actually believed what the character said even though its a huge lie
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Ritchiee: 10:23pm On Nov 21, 2015
CabbieAC:

Same with me.One thing that I have noticed about the skirties is...they don't usual give a damn about any other tribe when they are at the helms of affairs and they(I dont know why)do not feel remorse for this bad trait in them.I fear for the time one of them would become the president...lol
It is only the Yorubas,I am wont to say,that are largely liberal...
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by interloper(m): 10:23pm On Nov 21, 2015
ProfShymex:

What about the generational cycle and subconscious mental/psychological programming that will make start believing other folks are naturally more gifted than them at football?

Have often raised my concern about these latter day "self branding" by these folks . . . . reminds me of the western media machinery saying Africa is a diseased ridden continent and as such nothing good can come out of it.

Of cos every tribe do have a comparative advantage in every sector of the Nigerian economy but for some group of people to constantly insist and continuously desire to drill into the consciousness of others that they are the best, the gifted, the most blessed blah blah blah yada yada yada . . . . to me its a mind game, if we don't confront this narrative headlong then they will rebrand us all over.

I know they do have their weekly or monthly reorientation machinery aka village/tribal meetings all over the world were they continuously reach a quorum and devise ways of attacking anything but themselves online/offline thereby creating that aura that they rule the galaxies but am happy that with this new found cause of secession which they've being trumpeting all over every one is seeing them for who they really are, the once ordinary docile citizen from other tribes are beginning to march and collapse their propaganda machinery headlong which is very well in order if u ask me . . . .

So this self deluded branding will collapse sooner than later.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 21, 2015
Someone will sit on his torn mattress somewhere in his tent-sized room in Abakaliki telling you his people have bought all the Lands in Lagos and you believe him
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 21, 2015
Ritchiee:
Same with me.One thing that I have noticed about the skirties is...they don't usual give a damn about any other tribe when they are at the helms of affairs and they(I dont know why)do not feel remorse for this bad trait in them.I fear for the time one of them would become the president...lol
It is only the Yorubas,I am wont to say,that are largely liberal...

Skirties grin grin grin Una no go kill pesin for here

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 21, 2015
CabbieAC:

If you ask them, "they said that" "they said that" is all you keep hearing

Who said? grin grin

Yorubas need to stop believing in all these lies being spread on the internet

Go out there and see what's really happening

I remember someone from x tribe(you know them) grin saying his people have the most landlords in Lagos and instead of my Yoruba brother to counter the lie,he said "we'll seize all your properties when Nigeria divides" meaning he actually believed what the character said even though its a huge lie

Lool.

Classic social engineering via propaganda. Thank God we have this thread here to educate Yorubas who have started doubting themselves. Yorubas can do anything/everything once they put their minds to it and our different subgroups represent our diversity, hence we're a nation on our own.

I remember some lunkhead was telling me on a next thread that Yorubas can't play football during the last world cup lol. I had to smack his arse. Football? Like I never played football to Uni level, with loads of supremely gifted/talented Yoruba guys. If we get to the nitty gritty of it, Yorubas might be the most talented group, when it comes to football in Nigeria.

The landlord tripe is similar to the bogus population nonsense. I don't even think those folks are up to 20% of the population of Lagos. It's just basically like saying cos there are loads of black people in London, that automatically means the population of black folks in London is over 40%, when in reality, it's just 7%.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Missy89(f): 10:34pm On Nov 21, 2015
ProfShymex:

Lool.

Jacket can't stop this crazy impromptu cold that came out of nowhere yesterday. grin

It caught me unaware - and the shyte got deep into my bones cos I wore some light bomber jacket yesterday.

I need you to keep me warm. sad

Edited

The good news is, i am not far away.

How soon can you get to Kuwait smiley
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by forgiveness: 10:36pm On Nov 21, 2015
interloper:

@forgiveness . . . .quite an very interesting expose you threw up there, giving us a live commentary so to say of how our boys have faired internationally nee the UK but get next to nothing in recognition or call up back home and again a shout out to @shymex for digging out this names and clubs which certainly has given us an in-depth pattern of how this dirty behind the scenes football politics is being played out repeatedly for all to see and with all her inherent tribal undertones on full display.

So how then do we correlate this abundance of talents from a certain part of the country and they are literally extinct when it comes to playing for our national teams? I am not subscribing that home based players should be ignored but a medley of home based and foreign based players will certainly help in cross fertilisation of skills, keeping the spirit of brotherhood and friendship alive by playing with team mates from across diverse background which will certainly help in no small way in killing the feeling of mistrust we have for one another in this country and foster more unity. . . . . . .

But a situation where xyz tribe is continuously being featured and headlining all soccer events again ain't cool, after all football in Nigeria still remains a rallying point for all Nigerian citizens and as such team selection should be sacrosanct in my own opinion, so we all get a sense of belonging and a good vehicle for the young ones to know they will always be welcome within the sporting community devoid of all those national fault lines we try so hard to hide like it's never in existence in the first instance.

@bolded on your first quote has already began. How many Yorubas do we see as National coaches from the junior to the senior National teams for both the male and female teams? None.
Are they not qualify enough? No..
Mutiu Adepoju and Henry Makinwa are both equally qualified to coach any of the National teams if having a UEFA pro license is the determinant factor used in hiring national coaches. How many Yorubas do you see in the National teams? Very few. Are they not talented or playing in top European leagues? That's not true. We have a load lots of them playing regularly for top clubs in Europe. But why are they not looked upon for the National teams? I believe you already know the answers hence your submissions in the last post.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Ritchiee: 10:43pm On Nov 21, 2015
CabbieAC:

Skirties grin grin grin Una no go kill pesin for here

lol
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by interloper(m): 10:47pm On Nov 21, 2015
ProfShymex:

Lool.

Those folks you listed out there are actually the doyens of the yorubas trading expeditions and boy o'l boy there market coverage is way out of this world especially the ogbomosho crowd, that i know very much . . . . . spent a good donkey years in the last millennia in one of the unity schools out there and i can remember vividly every household out there had a very very strong trading and families ties to Ivory coast . . . . one third of the town folks then could speak french nicely both old on young . . . . .they have a funny way of pronouncing Abidjan which i so much love hearing and of cos fa!

But like a typical yoruba trader, they boast not but rather quietly carry on with their day today businesses . . . . . .some of them that were very successful had absolutely no affinity to Lagos and all her nuances . . . . . .they are just cruising on their lane, chopping and cleaning mouth!

My adopted town i most confess . . . . .hahaha
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 21, 2015
interloper:

Have often raised my concern about these latter day "self branding" by these folks . . . . reminds me of the western media machinery saying Africa is a diseased ridden continent and as such nothing good can come out of it.

Of cos every tribe do have a comparative advantage in every sector of the Nigerian economy but for some group of people to constantly insist and continuously desire to drill into the consciousness of others that they are the best, the gifted, the most blessed blah blah blah yada yada yada . . . . to me its a mind game, if we don't confront this narrative headlong then they will rebrand us all over.

I know they do have their weekly or monthly reorientation machinery aka village/tribal meetings all over the world were they continuously reach a quorum and devise ways of attacking anything but themselves online/offline thereby creating that aura that they rule the galaxies but am happy that with this new found cause of secession which they've being trumpeting all over every one is seeing them for who they really are, the once ordinary docile citizen from other tribes are beginning to march and collapse their propaganda machinery headlong which is very well in order if u ask me . . . .

So this self deluded branding will collapse sooner than later.

You just hit the nail on head.

I've always wondered why they use the same pattern to disseminate these atrocious lies everywhere for social engineering - now I understand better. The whole campaign of calumny against other groups - while spreading propaganda about their non-existent superiority is well orchestrated and oiled by a machine.

Folks need to start countering it with facts, before they start subconsciously messing up the psyche of the other groups. The only thing they're superior at is noise making everywhere like parrots.

The whole secession is well orchestrated as well. Only a fool won't know that. If not, where are they getting the funding to mobilise folks from? Anyway, I want them to go, so Yorubas can grow and achieve greatness. We already have the blueprint/consciousness - all we need is implementation within a space where we can thrive as a people.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 21, 2015
interloper:

Those folks you listed out there are actually the doyens of the yorubas trading expeditions and boy o'l boy there market coverage is way out of this world especially the ogbomosho crowd, that i know very much . . . . . spent a good donkey years in the last millennia in one of the unity schools out there and i can remember vividly every household out there had a very very strong trading and families ties to Ivory coast . . . . one third of the town folks then could speak french nicely both old on young . . . . .they have a funny way of pronouncing Abidjan which i so much love hearing and of cos fa!

But like a typical yoruba trader, they boast not but rather quietly carry on with their day today businesses . . . . . .some of them that were very successful had absolutely no affinity to Lagos and all her nuances . . . . . .they are just cruising on their lane, chopping and cleaning mouth!

My adopted town i most confess . . . . .hahaha

Loool.

I actually had a chat with a Ghanaian rastafarian recently and he was the one who schooled me about Ogbomosho folks. There are loads of them in Ghana who have lived there for generations yano.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by MayorofLagos(m): 10:53pm On Nov 21, 2015
CabbieAC:

Are there things that Yoruba are better in than Ibos? Give me top 5! List them right now.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 21, 2015
Missy89:

The good news is, i am not far away.

How soon can you get to Kuwait smiley

Lmao @ Kuwait. grin That's a next continent.

How soon can you get to London Town? tongue
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by forgiveness: 10:56pm On Nov 21, 2015
CabbieAC:
Shymm3x/forgiveness/interloper speaking of [b]Dele Alli who plays for Tottenham,quality midfielder anytime anyday.He used to be with MK Dons before he moved to Tottenham for 5m pounds.Scored 16 goals for MK Dons last season helping them secure promotion to the championship and he has played for England U17, U18 and U19 teams.

Tottenham are even trying to offer him a new bumper deal

Early this year,John fashanu tried to lure him to the Nigerian National team but we haven't heard anything since then

This one fit no enter National team due to....... grin

Lets see whether Oliseh will pull another keshi on us[/b]

This one na em come pain me pass. You're still thinking 'this one fit no enter National team' when he no go fit play again for the National team. While Oliseh and Co was still chasing after an academy player(Alex Iwobi) over an established premier league player (Dele Ali) playing for one of best clubs there, England don do the needful to have made him played in a FIFA recognized matche and that alone has made him ineligible again for selection into the Nigeria National team. The guy even scored against France in their last friendly match. What an irony. Mediocre at the highest...
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 21, 2015
ProfShymex:

You just hit the nail on head.

I've always wondered why they use the same pattern to disseminate these atrocious lies everywhere for social engineering - now I understand better. The whole campaign of calumny against other groups - while spreading propaganda about their non-existent superiority is well orchestrated and oiled by a machine.

Folks need to start countering it with facts, before they start subconsciously messing up the psyche of the other groups. The only thing they're superior at is noise making everywhere like parrots.

The whole secession is well orchestrated as well. Only a fool won't know that. If not, where are they getting the funding to mobilise folks from? Anyway, I want them to go, so Yorubas can grow and achieve greatness. We already have the blueprint/consciousness - all we need is implementation within a space where we can thrive as a people.

The emboldened is actually the reason why I registered.

I viewed as a guest for about one month but the lies were soo much I had to register grin

I think the discussion was about the X people owning businesses in Lagos and I was like

Emi Omo Ajoke grin grin I have to counter this

I also noticed there were Yorubas who believed those lies so it was necessary for someone like me who knows what's really happening to come in
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 21, 2015
CabbieAC:

The emboldened is actually the reason why I registered.

I viewed as a guest for about one month but the lies were soo much I had to register grin

I think the discussion was about the X people owning businesses in Lagos and I was like

Emi Omo Ajoke grin grin I have to counter this

I also noticed there were Yorubas who believed those lies so it was necessary for someone like me who knows what's really happening to come in

Loool.

That's why I go on those threads to post facts. grin

Every time I see those threads - I just log on and post facts with references. Eff their emotions. Don't be doing that social engineering crap with propaganda and lies when I'm there. grin

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 21, 2015
MayorofLagos:

Are there things that Yoruba are better in than Ibos? Give me top 5! List them right now.

grin grin grin grin

Na jazz you put for mouth grin

I actually have answers to your question infact I can give you more than 5 but that'll surely attract them here and I don't want that
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by forgiveness: 11:11pm On Nov 21, 2015
interloper:

You just might have a point but am not down with it just yet though . . . .most of those lads whose names featured up here would most likely not play for the British national team not because they are not fab enough but that's entirely another gist, but they would certainly like to play for their second country, Nigeria in this case. . . . .if i may ask you in return, how did you arrive at your findings though?

Did the Nigerian Football academy reach out to them and they declined? Am sure you most have heard about David Alaba and his exploits . . . . . to think a few years ago he was in Nigerian for trials and he as expected never sailed thru (rolls eyes, another gist on itself) but now? his a national icon in the Austrian footballing circle and beyond . . . . the hero worship they give him is positively insane . . . . . .

And am sure you would have heard about similar foreign based athletes who have suffered the same fate like this one . . . . as long as the the Nigerian sporting authorities don't keep their ears on the ground to discover and encourage new sporting talents, the best of them will continuously owe sporting allegiance wholly to their country of birth, and Nigeria most likely wouldn't be for most.

If a private citizen like @forgiveness, @shymex can keep tab of this lads upward footballing career at a very young age, tell me what has stopped the Nigerian Soccer body from doing same and nudging them from time to time not to forget about playing for Nigerian sometime in their footballing career huh? . . . . ........and you and i know the reason for this if you wanna be honest? . . . . . . we never plan long term to build a culture of repository of talent pool to use if and when needed rather we are stuck in our fire brigade attitude to getting the job done and we fail again and again and blame everyone but ourselves regarding preparation.

No Sir, I utterly disagree with your "generational excuse" . . . . ., with that list and believe there's more, if they are approached am sure well over 50% will jump at the opportunity to fly the Nigerian colour if we encourage and reach out to them formally and agree on a "practical working and rewarding terms and conditions' . . . .they will give us their best after all.

Your post just showed that you are a patriotic Nigerian, who is more concerned about the improvement in Nigerian football than siding a particular tr...

In order to achieve or product a better national team, nepotism and those things @cabbies listed most be done away with.

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (384) (Reply)

Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.