Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,867 members, 7,806,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) - Education (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) (57996 Views)

The Public Administrators Thread(Official) / Any Sociologist Here?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 17, 2017
ajosegabriel:
The group has been created...cc babice ,eleniyanGetOvaMe,
Babice, Free10.1, Resodielle, EseBosun, SuperNover, Donshemzy1234, cassyrooy,misspresident,olatunji21
Drop d whatsapp link or add me...

1 Like

Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by ajosegabriel(m): 1:11pm On Feb 17, 2017
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 17, 2017
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Donshemzy1234: 9:45pm On Feb 17, 2017
The group has been created. drop your numbers Asap for you to be added
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by hero10(m): 1:42pm On Feb 18, 2017
Donshemzy1234:
The group has been created. drop your numbers Asap for you to be added
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 7:37pm On Dec 19, 2017
olatunji21:

Drop d whatsapp link or add me...
Hlooo family
Such a long time
Hope we are all good
Missed u all so much

1 Like

Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Eleniyan15: 6:33pm On Dec 22, 2017
Awon Emile, Comte, Karl, parson, max

Been awhile
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by ajosegabriel(m): 9:57am On Dec 23, 2017
Let the cleaning of this room begin ...
Babice, eleniyan, olatinji21,misspresident,esebosun,cassyrooy
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 10:45am On Dec 24, 2017
ajosegabriel:
Abi ooo
Operation clean the room
How u doing @ajosegabriel
How Christmas go dey na?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 10:46am On Dec 24, 2017
Eleniyan15:

Been awhile
How u doing dearie?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 10:50am On Dec 24, 2017
Eleniyan15:

Been awhile
How are you doing dearie?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by ajosegabriel(m): 11:23am On Dec 24, 2017
Babice:

Abi ooo
Operation clean the room
How u doing @ajosegabriel
How Christmas go dey na?
Been good �...
Christmas suppose make sense since you dey gallant ...
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 11:50am On Dec 24, 2017
ajosegabriel:

Been good �...
Na so jare my leader
Where are you at present?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by ajosegabriel(m): 7:58am On Dec 25, 2017
Babice:

Na so jare my leader
Where are you at present?
im in Lagos jare...
This place just dey boring ...
you fit add spices now
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by cassyrooy(m): 6:29pm On Dec 25, 2017
ajosegabriel:
stretches as I enter thread, then turn left, looks front, then right cheesy grin

Been a while o!

Merry Christmas to my Christian folks
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by cassyrooy(m): 6:31pm On Dec 25, 2017
Babice:
Abi ooo Operation clean the room How u doing @ajosegabriel How Christmas go dey na?
Barbie cheesy oh! Babice how are you doing?
Merry Christmas!
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by cassyrooy(m): 6:32pm On Dec 25, 2017
Eleniyan15:
Been awhile
Person wey no know no go know! Sociology too get agidi o!

1 Like

Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by cassyrooy(m): 6:32pm On Dec 25, 2017
grin
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by inspirational93: 3:58am On Dec 26, 2017
click this link to download free educational course materials on any topic(finance,health,management,risk,investment,etc)
http://viwright.com/4as2
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Eleniyan15: 12:02pm On Dec 26, 2017
Babice:

How are you doing dearie?

Longest time scholar
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 5:05pm On Dec 27, 2017
ajosegabriel:

Been good �...
Hmmm
[b][/b]Washy detected
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 5:10pm On Dec 27, 2017
ajosegabriel:
im in Lagos jare...
This place just dey boring ...
you fit add spices now
No worry
Na pepper soup we won make so
The spices dey well
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 5:12pm On Dec 27, 2017
cassyrooy:
Barbie cheesy oh! Babice how are you doing?

Merry Christmas!
My lovely Cassyrooy, I am very well and you?
Compliment of the season
I have missed you so much
When do I come to collect my gift?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 5:15pm On Dec 27, 2017
Eleniyan15:

Longest time scholar
I have to run�
This na correct washy
My leader, I dey ooo
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 5:15pm On Dec 27, 2017
cassyrooy:
Person wey no know no go know! Sociology too get agidi o!
Tell them ooo
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 5:26pm On Dec 27, 2017
ajosegabriel:

Been good �...
What about the WhatsApp group you created?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by cassyrooy(m): 10:00am On Dec 28, 2017
Babice:

My lovely Cassyrooy, I am very well and you?
Compliment of the season

I have missed you so much

When do I come to collect my gift?

Barbara calm down! cheesy you don't just run to your bank make a withdrawal after suspending transactions for a long period of time na! You have to reactivate and unfreeze your account na!

Season's greetings to you too!
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by cassyrooy(m): 10:17am On Dec 28, 2017
Babice:

Tell them ooo
Taking an elective will change their perception about the course. cheesy
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by ajosegabriel(m): 3:27pm On Dec 28, 2017
Babice:

What about the WhatsApp group you created?
Still in vogue...
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 3:38pm On Dec 29, 2017
cassyrooy:

Barbara calm down! cheesy you don't just run to your bank make a withdrawal after suspending transactions for a long period of time na! You have to reactivate and unfreeze your account na!
Season's greetings to you too!
[/quote]

Unfreeze my account now ehn?
Tell me, has someone else been placed in charge of my account in your life?
Be very honest, let me know my stand ooo�
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 3:40pm On Dec 29, 2017
cassyrooy:

Hahaha
Talk about social mathematics and social statistics
This ones are even better, talk about the thoughts
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 1:32pm On Dec 30, 2017
cassyrooy:
Them need am

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply)

"Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children / Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video / A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.