Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May (19296 Views)

Poll: Which team will proceed to Rome?

Chelsea: 39% (43 votes)
Barcelona: 60% (66 votes)
This poll has ended

Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (3 - 0) On 6th May 2015 / Chelsea Vs Fc Internazionale [0 - 1] [Agg: 1 - 3] On Tuesday 16th March / UCL Semi-final:Arsenal(1) Vs Man Utd(3)[Agg: 1-4] On Tues 7th May (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by switch47(m): 4:15pm On May 07, 2009
grin grin grin
ogazi007:

No room for excuses.join the winning team and live longer.[/b]watch barca play soccer u will forget ur sorrow.many people were in sick bed watching soccer yesterday,but i tell u plenty of them have started living an active life now and they will be matching majestically to church on sunday to give their testimony courtesy of INESTA'S GOAL and free flowing footie(attacking soccer) by Allmighty barca.see who is talking about shots on goal,how many shot on goals do u have in camp nou?some of these chelsea guys are very funny.ibeg u guys should try and watch [b]barca vs villareal on sunday for another entertaining game.barca for treble

grin grin grin grin chelsea died a painfull death tell them soccer is meant to be enjoyed!! grin
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by Krayola(m): 4:19pm On May 07, 2009
I'm sure Chelsea fans "enjoyed" that 180 minutes of bus parking. This is football and not a gidigbo match. Nonsense.

The thing that is even annoying is that I've seen Chelsea play attacking football. they can when they want and they can be good at it. They just wanna win even if it means boring the hell out of hundreds of millions, even billions of fans. Nonsense!!
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by bgees(m): 4:38pm On May 07, 2009
Chelsea fans should stop moaning, bad refereeing decisions have also favored them in the past.

the officiating wasn't good enough.i agree but Barcelona weren't fairly treated too. Abidal didn't deserve to be sent off.

and Chelsea killed themselves, they could have played the same way in the 1st leg but they chose to defend thinking Stamford would still be a fortress.

but the better team won.

and did anyone notice Guardiola after Iniesta scored? he must have thought he was still a footballer with the way he celebrated.
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by Haksalam(m): 4:41pm On May 07, 2009
CHELSEA WILL NOT WANT TO GO TROPHILESS DIS SEASON. SO EXPECT DEM 2 PLAY WITH PASSION AGAINST EVERTON. EVERTON, BEWARE![color=#000099][/color]
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by scantee(m): 4:55pm On May 07, 2009
@switch47
Man where are you Oh!!!
were are there again
Barca has blessed me yesterday, i trust my boys
Barca 4 ever Till death do us apart.

up barca
(lets go there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
one way rome

Barcar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by scantee(m): 4:59pm On May 07, 2009
@switch47
Man where are you Oh!!!
were are there again

up barca
one way rome

Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by scantee(m): 5:04pm On May 07, 2009
@switch47
Man where are you Oh!!!
were are there again

up barca
one way rome

Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by scantee(m): 5:07pm On May 07, 2009
@switch47
Man where are you Oh!!!
were are there again
Barca had blessed me yesterday, i trust my boys

up barca
one way rome

Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by switch47(m): 5:09pm On May 07, 2009
scantee:

@switch47
Man where are you Oh!!!
were are there again

up barca
one way rome

grin grin grin correct guy.  good football is the best!!! chelsea is now statistics. dem dey conduct inconsequential arguement on the chelsea thread -   grin[b] up Barca [/b]
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by scantee(m): 5:12pm On May 07, 2009
@switch47
Man where are you Oh!!!
were are there again
Barca had blessed me yesterday, i trust my boys

up barca
one way rome

Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by switch47(m): 5:15pm On May 07, 2009
@scantee

Yes man!! you be the main CORRECT MAN> UP BARCA!! grin
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by khanye(m): 5:40pm On May 07, 2009
The first one was not penalty. because Malouda was the one pushing alves not the opposite.

The second was a clear diving from Drogba.

The third, yes, It is a penalty although he didn't intend to touch the ball.

The fourth is not a penalty, no way, the hand was moving away from the ball, and the ball hit him almost in his chest, so one penalty not given = one false red card. try to accept it Chelsea.

Drogba and Ballack are bad examples.

Chelsea lost because they didn't score more goals.
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by proudly9ja(m): 5:43pm On May 07, 2009
Tot you peeps would love to see this

Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 07, 2009
proudly9ja:

Tot you peeps would love to see this

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Tom & Jerry madness!! grin
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by mykali(m): 7:02pm On May 07, 2009
Barcelona fans . . . tsk tsk tsk. you guys have been in oblivion since 2006 and the days of Gauche.
i can now see you are having multiple orgasms because an away goal rule favoured you guys on the night.
but you shouldn't let it get into your head and start to think you've won the final before you've played it.
playing a Man Utd side that is highly balanced in attack and defence is totally different from playing a very defensive minded Chelsea team.

Barcelona's luck yesterday was that Chelsea missed the services of a player like Joe Cole. Man utd have them in abundance and wont hesitate to make y'all pay. i plan on rooting for Barcelona at the finals but the way you guyz have started spewing your B.S here i might be forced to be a torn in your flesh all the way to the 27th of May.
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by Krayola(m): 7:05pm On May 07, 2009
Please, we were missing Marquez, Puyol (our entire central defense), and Thierry Henry. The three most experienced players on our squad, one of which is our captain. Your point about the Man U final still stands though and I fully agree. But to say Chelsea were at some sort of disadvantage yesterday is inaccurate in my opinion.
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by mykali(m): 7:16pm On May 07, 2009
krayola. . .
my point is, i wished joe was in that match. those chances Drogba and Belleti missed wouldnt have haunted us. but bygones are bygones. my gladness is that we didn't lose the way er'body predicted we would, and we ''lost'' to a super-quality side, who might go on to clinch the trophy. if you guys fluke at Rome to the scummies, then my annoyance will be a living thing.
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by AjanleKoko: 7:21pm On May 07, 2009
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by AjanleKoko: 7:24pm On May 07, 2009
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by AjanleKoko: 7:28pm On May 07, 2009
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by mykali(m): 7:32pm On May 07, 2009
@swytch

hope you had a wonderful orgasm last night. if you still think chelsea will end trophyless, i'm gonna monk you.  wink
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by switch47(m): 7:55pm On May 07, 2009
IT IS OVER FOR CHELSEA!! THAEY ARE JINXED!!

@ myliky

grin

Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by nickky25(m): 9:56pm On May 07, 2009
Hello barca fans,

i know my barca will never fail me even though they said the referee did ojoro.
Barca is a club i respect to the last cos its fans no dey make mouth.

once more Barca for real, Barca for life
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by bloodred(f): 10:34pm On May 07, 2009
I feel for Chelsea fans although only someone with poor judgement will hope that chelsea will take the UCL this year.
Also, when did chelsea start coughing sef wen u call champions league. Is it becos they were allowed to come and see the cup last year now they think they have what it takes to carry it. wait for bros them like arsenal wey don see am tire to carry am first.

When they bring up this bad officiating as the reason for their loss i laugh, especially Hiddink. Has he forgotten wat he said in 2002 when his side was favored. thank God we have records,
http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/174/uefa-champions-league/2009/05/07/1251591/cl-special-there-is-no-barcelona-chelsea-conspiracy

Watch out for Man U. When we win, we win well. Ask FC Porto & Arsenal. We no dey use magu magu. For those that think barca will beat us, that is left to be seen. It took them 92mins to score chelsea one goal, haba!!!
Even though i happy say them win, i shame for them sha. My husband that doesnt allow me talk, lastnite he no fit talk now. Is this barca everybody is hailing?

Man U for life. no controversy. Long live Sir Alex Ferguson. Long live Man U fans. United we take the trophies.
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by bloodred(f): 10:39pm On May 07, 2009
I feel for Chelsea fans although only someone with poor judgement will hope that chelsea will take the UCL this year.
Also, when did chelsea start coughing sef wen u call champions league. Is it becos they were allowed to come and see the cup last year now they think they have what it takes to carry it. wait for bros them like arsenal wey don see am tire to carry am first.

When they bring up this bad officiating as the reason for their loss i laugh, especially Hiddink. Has he forgotten wat he said in 2002 when his side was favored. thank God we have records,
http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/174/uefa-champions-league/2009/05/07/1251591/cl-special-there-is-no-barcelona-chelsea-conspiracy

Watch out for Man U. When we win, we win well. Ask FC Porto & Arsenal. We no dey use magu magu. For those that think barca will beat us, that is left to be seen. It took them 92mins to score chelsea one goal, haba!!!
Even though i happy say them win, i shame for them sha. My husband that doesnt allow me talk, lastnite he no fit talk now. Is this barca everybody is hailing?

Man U for life. no controversy. Long live Sir Alex Ferguson. Long live Man U fans. United we take the trophies.
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by b2dl(f): 11:25pm On May 07, 2009
Finally, d thugs of d tourney r out. Now it's time 4d real men 2show their class n prowess. Whateva d case, d trophy's gonna come back home where it belongs -Old Trafford.

Chelsea, better luck next tym. See u next season. Astalavista baby!
Up Manchester United!
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by vislabraye(m): 12:21am On May 08, 2009
I had a big laugh yestreday, I already thought chelsea had won, but with that wonder strike from iniesta.
Stop complaining all you Blue fans, about officiating. Why didn't Drogba score when he had the opportunities. If its adebayo, everyone would say he can't play or Anelka(call him whatever u want to)

Chelsea lost just reminds me about arsenal.I've never seen a club that can let any fan down like them
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by Olaolufred(m): 8:08am On May 08, 2009
Shepe fans should accept defeat.
YOU SETTLED FOR DEFENSIVE PLAY.
WHO NEVER HAS BEEN A FAITHFUL MATE.
BUT FOOLISHNESS MADE CHELSEA STICKED TO THE FAKE LOVER,
UNTILL HE FINALLY JILTED THEM AFTER 183rd MINUTES.
SOMEONE SAID IT HAPPENED AT ELEVENTH HOUR,
UUUUUUUUUUUUH, IT'S REALLY CLOSE TO THE 12TH THAN THE 11TH.
PARAGA PEOPLE, REST NOT IN PERFECT PEACE.

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
PLEASE CRY NO MORE. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by honeric01(m): 8:16am On May 08, 2009
MEN, LOL, THIS WAS SOSSOSOSOSOSO FUNNY grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

SWITCH47 - the plan was to rush and score early goal--then sit on it!! e no go work!!

All of a sudden- GOAAAALLL essien scores -- see madness 4 we area- hooligans - celebration be like quarel. even a lunatic ran for safety.

cabali- where is Swtch

and why did essien go str8 for Mikel

quote from eyonigger
« #286 on: Yesterday at 08:38:14 »
I throw my hats off for Chelsea,they wanted to kill us yesterday. But I throw my heart along with my Club, the great FC Barca, with the exclusion of Henry on the left flank, Puyol and Marquez, we still played against the tactical and defense minded Chelsea.

Overall, both teams played well according to how they are tactically good at. Honerico,krayola,lailai, and to my khanye_ogazi_walexdhino, I throwway congratulatory salute from here.

Honerico, do u think that red card for abidal was fair? And I guess Valdes has shut critics up. Now we have lost Dani Alves and abidal, who do yall think the replacements would be in the final? Drogba was a disgrace, typical African man. My final saying goes:

In a game of footie, most especially in a crucial stage of a great competition, he who robs last robs best.

DON'T WORRY BRO, PUYOL IS GOING TO PLAY IN THE FINAL, SLYVINHO IS THERE TOO AND WE CAN ALWAYS HAVE CACERES TO PLAY AT THE FINAL SO JUST PEESHIU, LEAVE THAT FOR PEP TO SOLVE, I AM JUST TOO HAPPY,
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by timmy7(m): 8:53am On May 08, 2009
Too many stuttering here, why na,abi na network or 2much shepe celebration

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Manchester City Vs Fulham (2 - 1) On 5th November 2022 / Bradley Lowery: Sunderland Fan Dies After Long Illness / AC Milan Vs Inter Milan UCL (0 - 2) - Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.