Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May (19312 Views)

Poll: Which team will proceed to Rome?

Chelsea: 39% (43 votes)
Barcelona: 60% (66 votes)
This poll has ended

Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (3 - 0) On 6th May 2015 / Chelsea Vs Fc Internazionale [0 - 1] [Agg: 1 - 3] On Tuesday 16th March / UCL Semi-final:Arsenal(1) Vs Man Utd(3)[Agg: 1-4] On Tues 7th May (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by eyonigger(m): 12:39pm On May 06, 2009
cristalz leave cech or valdes out of this. The players gan gan na them go determine who goes through.
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by scantee(m): 12:40pm On May 06, 2009
Barca remains there!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by GeeCee(m): 1:15pm On May 06, 2009
It's d end of road 4 chelsea. D final is btw Barca and Man U and d winner is Barca
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by topeorekoy(m): 1:18pm On May 06, 2009
the only way chelsea will win this encounter is to adopt the style used in the 1st leg or just pray the pitch shld be like this

Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by ekitikan(m): 1:41pm On May 06, 2009
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by Cristalz(f): 2:02pm On May 06, 2009
@eyonigger
Ask Arsenal how Almunia helped save their butts in our 1st leg game. grin

The goalies will play huge parts tonight.
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 06, 2009
@Switch!!!!

You don't have a CLUB!!!! You are one RETARDED SWITCH SWINGING LIKE A DEAD SWATCH

[size=14pt]
ITS CHELSKY ALL THE WAY!!

THE SKY IS BLUE! MY GOD IS BLUE!!!! BLUES FOR LIFE
[/size]
grin
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by scantee(m): 4:15pm On May 06, 2009
@faakay
Switch47 remains the man
he always says the truth

Barca 4 ever
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by switch47(m): 4:30pm On May 06, 2009
scantee:

@faakay
Switch47 remains the man
he always says the truth

Barca 4 ever
Correct Man!! dem never Know!! say no be the same eye wey dem take dey gulp water dem take dey drink kain kain. before plaintain enter Hot oil if you ask am he go say PLANTAIN for life, make e enter first story go change as all man go call am DODO!! The Barca eclipes becomes full tonite- BARCELONA is hotter than fire!!

@ Faakay
Being an ARMCHAIR Fan who prides him self a supporter is the worst form of delusion. how do you support chelsea?? you cant say moral support because you are not there to shout!!
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by 4stateman: 4:37pm On May 06, 2009
At the end of 90mins chelsea will be thru to Rome.
More power to your elbow
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by Ibime(m): 4:50pm On May 06, 2009
switch47:

before plaintain enter Hot oil if you ask am he go say PLANTAIN for life, make e enter first story go change as all man go call am DODO!!

ROFLMAO!!!
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by asha80(m): 5:11pm On May 06, 2009
Anya ga ahu chelsea iwa na abania tongue
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by Omolola1(f): 5:16pm On May 06, 2009
UP BARCA! BARCA is coming to STAMFORD to beat the hell out of CHELSEA!!! UP BARCA!

FANS OF BARCA IN THE HOUSE HELP ME IN SHOUTING

UP BARCELONA!!!!! UP MESSI!!!!!
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by switch47(m): 5:22pm On May 06, 2009
SWITCH SAYS!!
To be fair To Chelsea they are capable of winning Barcelona, but ability is not it ,dem really fit??
How can they fit? Stamford bridge has a smaller pitch than the one @ nou camp or madrid , so it will be more difficult for  Barcelona to play their usual game and that boy Messi no go fit run like grass cutter as usual.  But then Eto 's style can cope and HEnry was once used to playing in Highbury (small pitch)  and for a barcelona side that has scored 100 goals this season in their title Bid they should score.

But dont forget  Drogba almost scored against the run of play at the camp nou  chelsea will be looking for some dumb luck chances like that, or since they know barca are not too good in the Air a set piece Hit and then LOCK up after that and sit on one lucky goal advantage. grin grin  I know exactly how Guss ' mind works----  he go wan throw way barcelona soup  with those Tom and jerry tactics.  but barcelona should fit know all this[i] fit'nt[/i] they??
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by scantee(m): 5:23pm On May 06, 2009
@ omolola

up barca up barca up barca!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by Uby40(m): 5:34pm On May 06, 2009
i think the key for Chelsea in tonite's game is to get the ball to Drogba as early as possible. Get it to him on his chest, and get Lampard (right) close to receive the second ball, with your wide players as options.

That is where Chelsea are most powerful. They have to put the defence under pressure, especially as Barca are missing Marquez and so have to make at least one change

Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by JAZES(m): 5:44pm On May 06, 2009
Its blues all the way, Up Chelsea.
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by switch47(m): 5:47pm On May 06, 2009
Uby40:

i think the key for Chelsea in tonite's game is to get the ball to Drogba as early as possible. Get it to him on his chest, and get Lampard (right) close to receive the second ball, with your wide players as options.

That is where Chelsea are most powerful. They have to put the defence under pressure, especially as Barca are missing Marquez and so have to make at least one change

Like i say TO GET THE BALL TO DROGBA against the run of play , -----Chei!!  anyway where are all those home based terry and lampard always appearing that way?? like Hooligans, always quarelling?? Na wa o.

Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by bigben3: 5:57pm On May 06, 2009
It's going to be a tight and highly interesting match,but alas,i see the Bridge standing after the invasion tongue
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by eyonigger(m): 6:17pm On May 06, 2009
ub40, what you quoted above was stated by rudd gullit on goal.com. Analyse with ur brain nah, which one come be knowledge lending?
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by Temmey: 6:25pm On May 06, 2009
smiley Apparently, Chelsea is lifting the UCL trophy. smiley
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by ekitikan(m): 6:28pm On May 06, 2009
eyonigger

ub40, what you quoted above was stated by rudd gullit on goal.com. Analyse with ur brain nah, which one come be knowledge lending?

if the guy lend brain so what?afterall 'ogbon ologbon ko je ki a pe agba ni were' cool
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by switch47(m): 6:31pm On May 06, 2009
Temmey:

smiley Apparently, Chelsea is lifting the UCL trophy. smiley
Apparently?? shocked  ok o.   THE INVASION OF stamford is near. there is no bridge there .BARCELONA WINS TONITE!!

@Ekitykan
Look you should be concerned more about . thos ballot boxes grin grin
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by scantee(m): 6:31pm On May 06, 2009
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by Uby40(m): 6:34pm On May 06, 2009
@ eyonigger
guy ,call police na!!!
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by Temmey: 6:36pm On May 06, 2009
@ eyonigger. Why? You dey talk like 'busy body'. tongue
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by ekitikan(m): 6:41pm On May 06, 2009
switch,
i dont think that is important,the bookmakers would readily have given the game agaisnt the old lady and liverfools to both teams,but against all odds chelsea came out and spank the devil outta them tongue just for you to know,liverfools beat madrid and we beat liverfools, real madrid have always been a deciding factor when it comes to UCL, go back to history if statistics is what u are interested in, CHELSEA ALL THE WAY, OLYMPIC STADIUM HERE WE COME, BLUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by allboyz(m): 6:44pm On May 06, 2009
Koboland. . .i love ya pix kiss kiss kiss kiss

Im not predicting this game o0oo cool cool cool

But any team that win here tonight has the cup tongue
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by switch47(m): 6:58pm On May 06, 2009
For we area 4 mi slum area in lasgidi, i am on the way to viewing center now o. 50 naira for popular side 100 naira for VIP sitting on the bench, the owner na my guy, no na stretch i go stretch neck  , last week the only time chelsea fans dey shout na when dem wound person (up shelsi) no highlight grin grin  i pray for barca today o.  Barca can do it.     i hope they can score 2 in the first 25 minutes!!  BARCELONA ALL THE WAY ni KE!!

Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by Gettolove(m): 7:01pm On May 06, 2009
chelsea[b] 3[/b] barca 2
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by switch47(m): 7:03pm On May 06, 2009
PIKIN- Mummy What is showing on TV

BlueDIVA- Barcelona Versus chelsea

PIKIN- Yeahh !!! i would like to see it too

BLUEDIVA- No way son!! go and tidy up your homework

PIKIN- OH!! i have copied Kamuru's work as usual grin

BLUEDIVA- you still wont see it. CHELSEA GAME IS RATED 18 TOO MUCH VIOLENCE ON THE PITCH !! grin
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by AmAlone: 7:05pm On May 06, 2009
For me ha say "Let The Best Man Win . . ." wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

UEL Group Stage Draw: Arsenal Vs Frankfurt, Man Utd Face Astana / Bradley Lowery: Sunderland Fan Dies After Long Illness / Manchester City Vs Fulham (2 - 1) On 5th November 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.