Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Chima Anyaso Welcomes Baby Girl With Wife Adanna Nzeribe (photos) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Chima Anyaso Welcomes Baby Girl With Wife Adanna Nzeribe (photos) (26034 Views)

Dangote Welcomes His Friend Otedola To Twitter / Billionaire, Chima Anyaso Gushes Over His Wife As He Turns A Year Older Today / Ikeanyi Adanna Poultry Farms Needs Customers That Deals On Eggs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chima Anyaso Welcomes Baby Girl With Wife Adanna Nzeribe (photos) by Nobody: 6:00am On Oct 23, 2015
Billionaire Ceecon Oil and Gas boss, Chima Anyaso has welcomed his first child - a baby girl with wife Adanna Nzeribe.
The baby who has been named Chimazala Joana-Chinyere Anyaso was born yesterday October 22. Chima's union with Adanna is his second attempt at marriage. He was briefly married to Onyeka Odiegwu in 2011 before ending the marriage a year and half months later and wedded Adanna in 2013. Big congrats to him and wifey.

There are more photos of the overjoyed new dad with his bundle of joy after the cut.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/10/chima-anyaso-adanna-nzeribe-welcome-daughter.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chima Anyaso Welcomes Baby Girl With Wife Adanna Nzeribe (photos) by Nobody: 6:01am On Oct 23, 2015
Chima celebrating his new baby

lalasticlala

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chima Anyaso Welcomes Baby Girl With Wife Adanna Nzeribe (photos) by Zehner(f): 6:12am On Oct 23, 2015
Congratulations to them

1 Like

Re: Chima Anyaso Welcomes Baby Girl With Wife Adanna Nzeribe (photos) by lordcyl3(m): 6:24am On Oct 23, 2015
God bless ur family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chima Anyaso Welcomes Baby Girl With Wife Adanna Nzeribe (photos) by pretydiva(f): 6:30am On Oct 23, 2015
Congratulations 2 d couple. Buh why is d baby fair n d parents her black undecided

3 Likes

Re: Chima Anyaso Welcomes Baby Girl With Wife Adanna Nzeribe (photos) by RockMaxi: 6:39am On Oct 23, 2015
pretydiva:
Congratulations 2 d couple. Buh why is d baby fair n d parents her black undecided

Seems you know what no one knew about who fathered the child.

26 Likes

Re: Chima Anyaso Welcomes Baby Girl With Wife Adanna Nzeribe (photos) by Sommyangel(f): 6:39am On Oct 23, 2015
Do babies see immediately after birth?? .. Congrats to them sha

7 Likes

Re: Chima Anyaso Welcomes Baby Girl With Wife Adanna Nzeribe (photos) by sinaj(f): 7:35am On Oct 23, 2015
smiley

I love babies smiley

Thank God for dem kiss

Babe la cutie

Family la hotie cool

7 Likes

Re: Chima Anyaso Welcomes Baby Girl With Wife Adanna Nzeribe (photos) by Airforce1(m): 7:38am On Oct 23, 2015
Lol

Congrats to them
Re: Chima Anyaso Welcomes Baby Girl With Wife Adanna Nzeribe (photos) by Richie0974: 7:49am On Oct 23, 2015
Happy Birthday to them.... wink
Re: Chima Anyaso Welcomes Baby Girl With Wife Adanna Nzeribe (photos) by AhmadMind: 7:49am On Oct 23, 2015
d
Re: Chima Anyaso Welcomes Baby Girl With Wife Adanna Nzeribe (photos) by TOMTOM15(m): 7:50am On Oct 23, 2015
a
Re: Chima Anyaso Welcomes Baby Girl With Wife Adanna Nzeribe (photos) by dave2meek(m): 7:50am On Oct 23, 2015
shocked The baby is cute

1 Like

Re: Chima Anyaso Welcomes Baby Girl With Wife Adanna Nzeribe (photos) by Dottore: 7:50am On Oct 23, 2015
Good
Re: Chima Anyaso Welcomes Baby Girl With Wife Adanna Nzeribe (photos) by Whobedatte(m): 7:51am On Oct 23, 2015
pretydiva:
babies are mostly fair

6 Likes

Re: Chima Anyaso Welcomes Baby Girl With Wife Adanna Nzeribe (photos) by obontami: 7:51am On Oct 23, 2015
[size=20pt] omo e don reach 5 days wey i fccck last Ooo

me wey be say every 3 days my prick must enter toto

CHAI my prick go just strong gidigba every morning if i wake up wan piss

i must enter ikeja go fccck this night[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Chima Anyaso Welcomes Baby Girl With Wife Adanna Nzeribe (photos) by lonelydora: 7:51am On Oct 23, 2015
Congrats to them. But why is their baby opening eyes immediately after birth?

1 Like

Re: Chima Anyaso Welcomes Baby Girl With Wife Adanna Nzeribe (photos) by extremelygolden: 7:51am On Oct 23, 2015
Congratulations to the couple. Baby, welcome to the world.
Re: Chima Anyaso Welcomes Baby Girl With Wife Adanna Nzeribe (photos) by wayodude(m): 7:51am On Oct 23, 2015
Yup that's my cuz! smiley
Re: Chima Anyaso Welcomes Baby Girl With Wife Adanna Nzeribe (photos) by itsIYKE(m): 7:51am On Oct 23, 2015
See the shiny silver spoon in its mouth..........future babies don't worry eh?......ya'al gonna have golden spoons,knifes,forks etc

2 Likes

Re: Chima Anyaso Welcomes Baby Girl With Wife Adanna Nzeribe (photos) by xynerise: 7:52am On Oct 23, 2015
Is the baby white? undecided
Re: Chima Anyaso Welcomes Baby Girl With Wife Adanna Nzeribe (photos) by yemstok(m): 7:52am On Oct 23, 2015
The baby is odikwa white
Re: Chima Anyaso Welcomes Baby Girl With Wife Adanna Nzeribe (photos) by johnsonkehinde: 7:52am On Oct 23, 2015
How Excess Weight Affects Your Health
Understanding the Increased Risks to Your Health

Key Points:
Excess pounds do more than increase your weight
—they increase your risk of major health problems. People who are overweight or obese are more likely to have heart disease, strokes, diabetes, cancer, and depression.
Fortunately, losing weight can reduce your risk of developing some of these problems

For detailed information on how you can lose weight naturally in 9days follow this trend
https://www.nairaland.com/2684028/healthy-way-get-rid-excess
Re: Chima Anyaso Welcomes Baby Girl With Wife Adanna Nzeribe (photos) by ibkgab001: 7:52am On Oct 23, 2015
which one is pepper and water boss grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chima Anyaso Welcomes Baby Girl With Wife Adanna Nzeribe (photos) by EbirichBen(m): 7:53am On Oct 23, 2015
Congratulation to them
Re: Chima Anyaso Welcomes Baby Girl With Wife Adanna Nzeribe (photos) by Wabiaezoba(m): 7:54am On Oct 23, 2015
welcome to God"s earth sweet baby
Re: Chima Anyaso Welcomes Baby Girl With Wife Adanna Nzeribe (photos) by Seunaj05(m): 7:54am On Oct 23, 2015
I can't congratulate u. You no why? Go back to ur first love
Re: Chima Anyaso Welcomes Baby Girl With Wife Adanna Nzeribe (photos) by Amazinpeace(f): 7:54am On Oct 23, 2015
wow cute baby
almost my birthday mate. happy birthday to me!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Chima Anyaso Welcomes Baby Girl With Wife Adanna Nzeribe (photos) by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 23, 2015
Sommyangel:
Do babies see immediately after birth?? .. Congrats to them sha
No they don't, they just follow instinct. Don't let their opened eyes deceive you.
The child is so cuteeeeee. Congrats to them.

3 Likes

Re: Chima Anyaso Welcomes Baby Girl With Wife Adanna Nzeribe (photos) by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 23, 2015
Just imagine this young man being a billionnaire; and some comedians expect me to kill myself over the primordial ambitions of our crude politicians. SMH!

Congrats to them for this great gift from God.

6 Likes

Re: Chima Anyaso Welcomes Baby Girl With Wife Adanna Nzeribe (photos) by GentleYoung(m): 7:57am On Oct 23, 2015
Baby this days now open eyes wide,thought new baby can't see until some days

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please ,what Profitable Business Can I Do With 20,000 Naira. / Some Things Online Store Do Which We Don’t Know About / Hubmart Omole: Inside The Hubmart Store Omole Branch (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.