Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,532 members, 7,801,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) (72585 Views)

Corper Runs Mad At An Eatery In Lagos - Pictures / Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) / Woman Gives Birth To 'frog' Baby In Zimbabwe (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by Mhizkel(f): 9:03am On Oct 23, 2015
These pictures were sent to me last night by my Sister(a doctor). As explained, she said a woman put to bed in her hospital. After cleaning both mother and baby, they left cos there wasn't any form of complications.
Later in the day, while trying to bath the baby, the mother noticed a black spot on the forehead of her baby. She tried wiping it off, but it kept expanding with little drops of blood. She repeated same process till the symbol got expanded as you all would see below.
Contrary to this, people had made so many comments. Others say it's the inscription of a muslim symbol(Allah). While others think the mother did some diabolical things during pregnancy.

Fellow Nairalanders, what's your take on this?
Cc: Lalasticlala

4 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 23, 2015
shocked shocked shocked op i don't have a take on this . sad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by BCISLTD: 9:11am On Oct 23, 2015
God please nah

8 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by deewhone(f): 9:11am On Oct 23, 2015
Hmmmmn.....
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by iamkingzlee(m): 9:13am On Oct 23, 2015
chinekee!!! shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by ArchEnemy(m): 9:13am On Oct 23, 2015
Which Allah sign?
Abi child has bled into his scalp

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 23, 2015
But why did she keep doing the same process when she saw it was expanding. Anyway as long as the baby is healthy I dont c d issue. when he or she grows he/she can opt to do cosmetic sugery though I dont c d neccessity unless its life threatning.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by Mhizkel(f): 9:18am On Oct 23, 2015
ArchEnemy:
Which Allah sign? Abi child has bled into his scalp
At first, I had same thought with you until I saw the inscription.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by Lilimax(f): 9:20am On Oct 23, 2015
Chai!
Such a cute baby.
I pray this will not be an abnormal condition and life threatening undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by BrightEye(m): 9:24am On Oct 23, 2015
The thing look like a dyed hair...

3 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by Mhizkel(f): 9:27am On Oct 23, 2015
prettysolid:
But why did she keep doing the same process when she saw it was expanding. Anyway as long as the baby is healthy I dont c d issue. when he or she grows he/she can opt to do cosmetic sugery though I dont c d neccessity unless its life threatning.
Initially, the inscription was the only thing which appeared. The dark patches surfaced after repeated cleansing.
The weight is much for the baby to bear. More reason why she couldn't open her eyes.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by anicho(m): 10:28am On Oct 23, 2015
my people there's no cause for alarm, its a normal child birth mark which is as a reslt of gene mutation of hair extention and it happens to babies born and the ratio is about 1 in 1Million.
I served in benue and i saw 2 little girls who have this same mark and their's is by the side of their face. They already have hair growing on the mark..

So pls stop attaching anfin diabolic to it or blame the innocent mother for somfin she didnt do.

I wish every expecting mother well and safe delivery.

121 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by Akinola007: 10:49am On Oct 23, 2015
Hmmmmmm! God have mercy

Overweight has been attributed to be one of the major causes of
sexual dissatisfaction in both male and female.Don't wait until you're
replaced by your spouse" Get rid of the excess fats with a natural programme....
follow this trend below for more details
https://www.nairaland.com/2683491/detoxify-excess-fat-just-9days
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by Unsad(m): 10:49am On Oct 23, 2015
Still looking for the mystery
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by Dottore: 10:49am On Oct 23, 2015
[size=13pt]Nigeria is a land of many mysteries.

Could it be that some body photo edited the cute babies picture just to cause unnecessary sensation?

Could it be theres a scientific explanation to this rare occurence like some one opined that the occurrence has about 1 over one million ratio.

Could it be that there are supernatural connotations of some sorth.
By the way its easier to call for calm when your child or that of your relative is not involved.

Whatever be the case, many stories from this country aside from our very few glories when compared to other nations, can set ones teeth on edge.[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by Freakypinky(f): 10:50am On Oct 23, 2015
Ewwwww! So freaky... embarassed
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by oekehinde: 10:50am On Oct 23, 2015
No cause for alarm. Its medical condition which can be as a result of gene duplication, addition or deletion.

Manage your diabetes and hypertension using natural products. CLICK HERE

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by JayRise(m): 10:50am On Oct 23, 2015
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by kinibigdeal(m): 10:50am On Oct 23, 2015
Buhari government is all about misery

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 23, 2015
[size=15pt]Una go soon blame Buhari govt for having low G.P in sch, id!ot.[/size]
kinibigdeal:
Buhari government is all about misery

7 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by StepTwo: 10:51am On Oct 23, 2015
Hope that can be erased later.

poor child.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by Tman66(m): 10:51am On Oct 23, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy end time my sisters and brothers, grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by d33types: 10:51am On Oct 23, 2015
Mhizkel:

Later in the day, while trying to bath the baby, the mother noticed a black spot on the forehead of her baby. She tried wiping it off, but it kept expanding with little drops of blood

Mystery ke?

Birth trauma.. The baby is bleeding into the scalp..

Its like a variant of caput succadeneum

Ooh Nigerians

4 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 23, 2015
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by meshacha1: 10:52am On Oct 23, 2015
End time baby
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 23, 2015
End time baby shocked
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by OkekeChristian(m): 10:52am On Oct 23, 2015
I was going to say it was photo-shopped, when I remembered that black paint is now cheap.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by papaejima1: 10:52am On Oct 23, 2015
And the doctor calls it a mystery?

Goes to tell you the so-called doctor is what we call Nurse bring poo!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 23, 2015
just a birth mark, but an oversize one,I presume.

[size=15pt]check my signature[/size]
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by Etizz: 10:52am On Oct 23, 2015
Huge birth mark...... Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don’t Make The Mistake I Made / Lockdown: A Picture Of Jakande Lekki Axis At Night / Tonye Cole: The Third Coronavirus Patient & I Were On The Same Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.