Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,770 members, 7,806,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) (72592 Views)

Corper Runs Mad At An Eatery In Lagos - Pictures / Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) / Woman Gives Birth To 'frog' Baby In Zimbabwe (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by d33types: 11:24am On Oct 23, 2015
ceeceeuwa:

You seem to know so much about the condition. Please what can be done to ease whatever Pain the child could be suffering?

This isn't nairahospital.. grin
She needs to see a medical doctor and the baby examined. Usually it doesn't require treatment apart from analgesics ..it resolves on its within 2-4 days
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by ZYZZA: 11:25am On Oct 23, 2015
Mhizkel:

Lol. Is it that scary?
yes it is. I Don't know why I open the thread
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by udomma1005(m): 11:25am On Oct 23, 2015
The condition is internal hemorrhage, It is a pity,though a scan will be carried out to actually ascertain the severity & level of endangerment to the infant.
the veins,still being very tender, got ruptured becos of the continuous pressure administered by de inexperienced mother. She should ve allowd de blood she saw spurting out to react with oxygen to aid a clotting process.
If de blood has not emptied into the brain,if its is jst on the scalp,it will gradually dry off,though the scar will remain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by olutunde12(m): 11:26am On Oct 23, 2015
Diddyydiva:
shocked shocked shocked op i don't have a take on this . sad

Can you tell me how this looks like Allah?
Always wanting to link everything...................fill it in.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by Malakh: 11:26am On Oct 23, 2015
Freakypinky:
Ewwwww! So freaky... embarassed
seems your favorite word is freak, freaky,lol freaky h0es
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by NoRetreat(m): 11:26am On Oct 23, 2015
People of little understanding if they understand the hebrews signs too, it would have been attributed to Judaism. As far as I am concerned its has a scientific explanantion and not any religion bigotry.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by ceeceeuwa: 11:26am On Oct 23, 2015
d33types:

This isn't nairahospital.. grin
She needs to see a medical doctor and the baby examined. Usually it doesn't require treatment apart from analgesics ..it resolves on its within 2-4 days
Thanks anyway!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by bummyla(m): 11:29am On Oct 23, 2015
LORD have mercy! I hope it will not disfigure the baby for life! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by d33types: 11:32am On Oct 23, 2015
ceeceeuwa:

Thanks anyway!

You welcome uwa
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by Bonapart(m): 11:36am On Oct 23, 2015
TeamSimple:

STFU and visit google..am sure you still have upto 1mb on your nokia x2. foolish son of Jehova.
look at this product of kill kill kill and destroy religion islam
You can see boko haram has turned against you people islam for misleading them with your qoran abi na korea.... i pray you know the truth soon before you become their next victim

Waste of space
Bigot

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 23, 2015
Is ur sister a blogger? If yes thenn I understand.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 23, 2015
anicho:
my people there's no cause for alarm, its a normal child birth mark which is as a reslt of gene mutation of hair extention and it happens to babies born and the ratio is about 1 in 1Million.
I served in benue and i saw 2 little girls who have this same mark and their's is by the side of their face. They already have hair growing on the mark..

So pls stop attaching anfin diabolic to it or blame the innocent mother for somfin she didnt do.

I wish every expecting mother well and safe delivery.
nice one . Uve even done better than the medical practitioner.

A picture with no explanations ofcos will be given an explanation by the impatient currious ones.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by drkay(m): 11:40am On Oct 23, 2015
Hemangioma I think.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by Realwvn(m): 11:41am On Oct 23, 2015
This is one of the side effects of cytotec(mitroposol)
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by Luckygurl(f): 11:41am On Oct 23, 2015
udomma1005:
The condition is internal hemorrhage, It is a pity,though a scan will be carried out to actually ascertain the severity & level of endangerment to the infant.
the veins,still being very tender, got ruptured becos of the continuous pressure administered by de inexperienced mother. She should ve allowd de blood she saw spurting out to react with oxygen to aid a clotting process.
If de blood has not emptied into the brain,if its is jst on the scalp,it will gradually dry off,though the scar will remain.

sad sad
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by OyinMIXmola(f): 11:47am On Oct 23, 2015
Bonapart:
Allah you again? Same Allah boko haram, el-qaeda, el-shabaab, isis, isil, fulani herdsmen are fighting for? Na wao

JEHOVAH SHALLOM(God of peace)
any other God beside him is an idol, including the one they're fighting for

Quote me anywhere cos am in a open relationship with nairaland
who get time to quote these one?
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by TeamSimple(m): 11:59am On Oct 23, 2015
Bonapart:
look at this product of kill kill kill and destroy religion islam
You can see boko haram has turned against you people islam for misleading them with your qoran abi na korea.... i pray you know the truth soon before you become their next victim

Waste of space
Bigot
Foolishness at its peak..If you havent checked on the atrocities of the jehova terrorist group listed by me,please shut up. Your father's died towing this same line,but perished with nothing to show for their effort.
I had rather become a free thinker than to jump into the same ship with you demons.
Foolish Idiot who needs Jesus more than I do.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by bronzegoddess(f): 12:11pm On Oct 23, 2015
If everyone here is blind...I'm not. This photo is fake. "She was trying to clean it"...mcheeew
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by Gboskee(m): 12:11pm On Oct 23, 2015
Bonapart:
Allah you again? Same Allah boko haram, el-qaeda, el-shabaab, isis, isil, fulani herdsmen are fighting for? Na wao

you just exposed your ignorance #ipityyourgenerationpresentandfutureones.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by ELITE0911(m): 12:25pm On Oct 23, 2015
Uncle Rocus No Relations from boondocks has the same it is the opposite of what mickel jackson had.... Lol
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by youngfocus(m): 12:26pm On Oct 23, 2015
Jst walkin by wic 2 drop comment bt my key pad is nt wo...king
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by bidexmat(m): 12:32pm On Oct 23, 2015
Freakypinky:
Ewwwww! So freaky... embarassed
yea....btwn...am awestruck cool. I'm tripping ....adorable mariposa lilly!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by Comanche(f): 12:56pm On Oct 23, 2015
I think it is a birth mark.i have had one on my arm ever since,though not as dark but larger and i dont think it is going anywhere soon.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by Comanche(f): 12:59pm On Oct 23, 2015
ELITE0911:
Uncle Rocus No Relations from boondocks has the same
it is the opposite of what mickel jackson had.... Lol
.....uncle ruckus and his sick obsession with anything white.lol.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by ArchEnemy(m): 1:30pm On Oct 23, 2015
Bonapart:

funny @ Allah you again
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by Pecca: 1:41pm On Oct 23, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
_dumb AF
MUST HAVE HIT SUM RAW NERVE. EYAAA. PELE, GOON.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by Tamakay(m): 1:54pm On Oct 23, 2015
Ewele!! Tamara I beg oo
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by anicho(m): 1:56pm On Oct 23, 2015
ceeceeuwa:

I doubt if a loving God can let an innocent baby suffer just to send a message to his subjects. Anyway,dunno what to type again self!

Yea its beta you shut it cos God does not do evil.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by anicho(m): 2:05pm On Oct 23, 2015
bummyla:
LORD have mercy! I hope it will not disfigure the baby for life! http://www.bummyla.com

it's so unfortunate that the scar is gonna be dere for life.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by crackhouse(m): 2:22pm On Oct 23, 2015
BCISLTD:
God please nah
don't worry dear it's not yet end time and this is not an endtime sign. God is not in a hurry to destroy the world now.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 23, 2015
Lmao! Who will deliver us from intellectual dwarfism & mental laziness? It must still be God I guess.

Instead of doing research & verifying why the baby has the abnormality, even the educated people will be saying shît.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don’t Make The Mistake I Made / Lockdown: A Picture Of Jakande Lekki Axis At Night / Tonye Cole: The Third Coronavirus Patient & I Were On The Same Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.