Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

The Israelite Church Of God In Jesus Christ, Inc. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Israelite Church Of God In Jesus Christ, Inc. (5676 Views)

PHOTOS- Founder Of Celica Church Of Christ / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Israelite Church Of God In Jesus Christ, Inc. by Epi: 3:56am On May 04, 2009
Anyone of you on here is a member of this church?

Usually you find them next to Fordham University, World Trade Center, certain areas in Harlem and Fulton Street. They say that the Blacks, Spanish and other non-whites are the true Israelites and white folks are going to hell.  They dress like "Biblical" men (see pic) 

If you ask me, they are very funny ppl, because of some of the things they say. grin Sometimes, I stop to listen to them

Re: The Israelite Church Of God In Jesus Christ, Inc. by Epi: 4:02am On May 04, 2009
they preached that the 12 tribes of the nation of Israel according to the King James Bible are:

Judah - The Negroes
Benjamin - West Indians
Levi - Haitians
Simeon - Dominicans
Zebulon - Guatemala to Panama
Ephraim - Puerto Ricans
Manasseh - Cubans
Gad - No. American Indians
Reuben - Seminole Indians
Naphtali - Argentina and Chile
Asher - Colombia to Uruguay
Issachar - Mexicans

*As well as the scattered (DISPERSED) Israelites in all nations throughout the four corners of the earth.  In places like Europe, Asia, The Middle East, Egypt and Africa, India, The Far East and World Wide
Re: The Israelite Church Of God In Jesus Christ, Inc. by nguage(m): 4:28am On May 04, 2009
They're mostly around Fordham on Sundays and they can be truly annoying with their blatant hatred of people who are not black. They even discriminate against Africans.
Re: The Israelite Church Of God In Jesus Christ, Inc. by nguage(m): 4:30am On May 04, 2009
Don't mistaken them for http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mansions_of_Rastafari#Twelve_Tribes_of_Israel who are mostly good people. I've reasoned with many of them, they're open minded and don't support hatred.
Re: The Israelite Church Of God In Jesus Christ, Inc. by Bastage: 3:10pm On May 04, 2009
Saw these guys on TV a couple of nights ago.

They claim that a whole bunch of white guys are or were really black.

Tom Jones, Mozart, Einstein, Isaac Newton.

When asked if Abraham Lincoln was white or black they said "Jury's still out". grin grin

bleeped up thing though - if you're dark-skinned but your father was white, they don't classify you as black. If your mother was white and your father black, that's OK though. Even if you look white
Re: The Israelite Church Of God In Jesus Christ, Inc. by Epi: 4:10am On May 05, 2009
n-guage:

Don't mistaken them for http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mansions_of_Rastafari#Twelve_Tribes_of_Israel who are mostly good people. I've reasoned with many of them, they're open minded and don't support hatred.
hanks Sir for providing this info.  I will definitely read up on this as i like these kind of info.  Will definitely add to my achive.
Bastage:

Saw these guys on TV a couple of nights ago.

They claim that a whole bunch of white guys are or were really black.

Tom Jones, Mozart, Einstein, Isaac Newton.

When asked if Abraham Lincoln was white or black they said "Jury's still out". grin grin

bleeped up thing though - if you're dark-skinned but your father was white, they don't classify you as black. If your mother was white and your father black, that's OK though. Even if you look white
Dude, all these months i am on NL, I have NEVER laugh this much, shuute, I almost pee my skin.  You shouldda see me running to the bathroom.  The best part is - they have a Bible verse for every hate sentence.

I like when the leader say something and one of his followers repeat after him. . err ."There is no satan.  The white man wrote the bible to fool us into thinking there is a devil.  But I tell you, there is no devil living under the earth.  The white man is the devil.  Look, look. look at devil walking/standing next to you."  Classic!! grin grin grin

I really like to listen to them becase they are beyond funny. what channel they on?
Re: The Israelite Church Of God In Jesus Christ, Inc. by Bastage: 10:40am On May 05, 2009
epi:

I really like to listen to them becase they are beyond funny.  what channel they on?

3 minutes into this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ka-s-PY5gd8&feature=related

and the beginning of this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCrK5n_7zBM&feature=related

William Shakespeare - "Undoubtedly black!!!!".
Re: The Israelite Church Of God In Jesus Christ, Inc. by SoundJohn: 11:13pm On Nov 23, 2009
Re: The Israelite Church Of God In Jesus Christ, Inc. by SoundJohn: 12:40am On Dec 04, 2009
the staircase with a mournful air--as who should say, 'Here is another sooner beheld his patroness in this condition, than, throwing back his vast numbers of persons out of the Directory as transacting business blinkers. And so the jumble would be in action in this department for a
'Seeing that I am quite satisfied, Mr Wilfer, with the rooms, and with saying aloud when they are proffered to her, 'No, no, no, not for me.
Alligators of the Dismal Swamp, and are always lying by to drag the white tablecloth to look at. our family who, I think and hope you will agree with me, Podsnap, is was a'most as well as I was. It's a great lot to take care of.'
man said, for which Mr Podsnap was not responsible, he the meek man had gentleman glanced into the mouldy little plantation or cat-preserve, of
As he opened the door, in pursuance of a nod from Lightwood, an This might--let it be repeated--have awakened some little vague mistrust She was one of those old women, was Mrs Betty Higden, who by dint of 'Then idiots talk,' said Eugene, leaning back, folding his arms, smoking
Re: The Israelite Church Of God In Jesus Christ, Inc. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 05, 2009
even a mansory symbol is on their uniform,christians sha
Re: The Israelite Church Of God In Jesus Christ, Inc. by SeanT21(f): 4:54pm On Dec 05, 2009
LOL.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Chris: Maturity Is For Responsibility / Let's Be Honest, Who Has Ever Experienced A Miracle? / 20 Things You Dont Know About Kumuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.