Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,842 members, 7,802,693 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

I Need Help Urgently - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Help Urgently (882 Views)

Please I Need Help Urgently. / Help Urgently Needed. Please Everyone Read This / Pls I Need Help Urgently. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help Urgently by Kentr0(m): 6:50am On May 04, 2009
I have a problem wit my dad, he doesnt trust my mum nor to give her some breathin space. Anywhere she goes even at work he complains she goes after men. Which i believe its nt true. Pls fellow members wat do i do to save my home.
Re: I Need Help Urgently by martho(m): 6:56am On May 04, 2009
Sit ur father down and talk 2 him, man 2 man.ask him, if he has proof 2 back his claim.
Re: I Need Help Urgently by webpro(m): 7:10am On May 04, 2009
really there is no need for this heart to heart talk. ur father is not a child that u start giving advice. if you re bold enough u should lash out seriously on him (with respect) i do that to my father. this is the only way to make him understand that you re not begging him to change but rather telling him directly that he is destroying his own family. Kappish.
Re: I Need Help Urgently by Kentr0(m): 7:43am On May 04, 2009
I hav sat him down on so many times bt he remains adamant bou it
Re: I Need Help Urgently by Gabry(f): 7:47am On May 04, 2009
Hmmm. . , its a wonder that your mom is still with him all these years. . . Even after you grow bush hair at your bla bla area, he still dont trust her all these years. . . Thats odd ooo. .
Re: I Need Help Urgently by martho(m): 8:03am On May 04, 2009
Kentr0:

I hav sat him down on so many times bt he remains adamant bou it
Y would a normal man accused his wife of infidelity?i ask again,does he have proof?perhaps,there's more 2 this.
Re: I Need Help Urgently by Secretz(f): 8:36am On May 04, 2009
Maybe your father is the one chasing after women!
Re: I Need Help Urgently by Czarskit(m): 8:55am On May 04, 2009
~ U & ur mum shld gang up and beat ur old man OR tell ur dad to contact 'Cheaters' to prove his 'claims'. ~
Re: I Need Help Urgently by Gabry(f): 8:58am On May 04, 2009
Czarskit:

~ U & ur mum shld gang up and beat ur old man OR tell ur dad to contact 'Cheaters' to prove his 'claims'. ~

LMAO!!! grin grin grin

Make sure they wear black pantyhose over their head ooo cheesy
Re: I Need Help Urgently by Secretz(f): 8:59am On May 04, 2009
Lol
Re: I Need Help Urgently by Oxone(m): 12:25pm On May 04, 2009
beat the friggin hell outta him. angry angry angry

know we would if mine tries such with my mom after everything she's done for us undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Need Help Urgently by bblacky(f): 1:03pm On May 04, 2009
let them be, they will settle their problems themselve. just pray that God's love shud interven in ur family
Re: I Need Help Urgently by CrazyMan(m): 1:20pm On May 04, 2009
I don’t think talking to your father would be a good idea. Since he’s your dad, he might not really take your advice seriously.

What I would suggest is that you look for an elderly man in your family or a religious person (Pastor or Imam) depending on your religion. Pour out your heart to that person and am sure that you would achieve results.

Good luck and send my regards to your mum.
Re: I Need Help Urgently by segzicres(m): 1:26pm On May 04, 2009
i think the best thing for you to do is accuse him, and tell him you saw him, he'll get aggressive and tell him that's how your mum's feeling when he accuses her.
Re: I Need Help Urgently by izeek(m): 1:32pm On May 04, 2009
there something they are not telling u.
Re: I Need Help Urgently by CrazyMan(m): 1:35pm On May 04, 2009
And what would that be?
Re: I Need Help Urgently by untainted: 1:45pm On May 04, 2009
Kentr0:

I have a problem wit my dad, he doesnt trust my mum nor to give her some breathin space. Anywhere she goes even at work he complains she goes after men. Which i believe its nt true. Pls fellow members wat do i do to save my home.
am not saying ur mum is a cheat but maybe u should take a dispassionate look at his claims.
and no violence pls, they had been at it even b4 u were born (maybe)

izeek:

there something they are not telling u.
this makes a lot of sense
Re: I Need Help Urgently by izeek(m): 1:48pm On May 04, 2009
@crazy,
men dont just start suspecting thier wives,
he must have heard or seen something he cant tell his kids.
Re: I Need Help Urgently by esuccess(m): 5:48pm On May 04, 2009
To me i believe ur family need a serious prayer from one of the leading pastor in our nation nigeria.
Re: I Need Help Urgently by jaybee3(m): 5:58pm On May 04, 2009
Do you know if they are still doing it? if they are, ask your mum to have heart to heart talk with him during the act.
Men are usually the best listeners when being f.cked.

Talking to him might lead to you bruising his ego or perhaps disrespecting him which in-turn equates to you sinning.
Asking outsiders to come talk to him means you are probably putting family issues on the open (talk of town/street/church/mosque, reputation damage and most importantly further alienate them)

Best solution for me is to ask you mum to keep talking to him. Communication is key in any relationship.
Re: I Need Help Urgently by Fhemmmy: 7:43pm On May 04, 2009
Tell your Dad on his feelings else, he will drive your Mom into open hands of other man.

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Marriage Is This / . / Why Are Women So Stingy With Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.