Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,423 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:11 PM

Why Did God Forsake Jesus And Leave Him to Suffer. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did God Forsake Jesus And Leave Him to Suffer. (6065 Views)

Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? / Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) / Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did God Forsake Jesus And Leave Him to Suffer. by iliyande(m): 1:30pm On Oct 23, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

Allah is God, and Muhammed is his messenger.

now can u provide a solution to the matter at hand or u still want to digress from it?

allah is inside kaaba as we speak . below is punny sign of your kaaba. what muslims worship

Re: Why Did God Forsake Jesus And Leave Him to Suffer. by mubarakopeyemi(m): 1:35pm On Oct 23, 2015
iliyande:
cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I knew you will result to insult as muhammed teaches. but I am happy being a Christian without investigating muhammed way of life for argument sake. I do it for my self.

as your mind is already destined for argument you will not change except by His grace. take care brother.

remember mohammed is never a prophet. he is just like hitler and co

grin OK bye.
since you can't provide a solution I leave u to continue in your delusion..

cool take care and thanks.

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Forsake Jesus And Leave Him to Suffer. by iliyande(m): 1:38pm On Oct 23, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

grin OK bye.
since you can't provide a solution I leave u to continue in your delusion..

cool take care and thanks.

thanks brother,

remember your argument does not change JESUS GODSHIP grin
Re: Why Did God Forsake Jesus And Leave Him to Suffer. by mubarakopeyemi(m): 1:39pm On Oct 23, 2015
iliyande:

allah is inside kaaba as we speak . below is punny sign of your kaaba. what muslims worship

cheesy my Bad! I've been arguing with an ignorant fellow all these while cry cry

Dry attempt. i dont want to waste my energy on telling u what that's is.

pls address the topic and u can't. pls Swerve!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Did God Forsake Jesus And Leave Him to Suffer. by iliyande(m): 1:42pm On Oct 23, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

cheesy my Bad! I've been arguing with an ignorant fellow all these while cry cry

Dry attempt. i dont want to waste my energy on telling u what that's is.

pls address the topic and u can't. pls Swerve!! angry

wink cheesy
Re: Why Did God Forsake Jesus And Leave Him to Suffer. by mubarakopeyemi(m): 1:43pm On Oct 23, 2015
iliyande:

thanks brother,

remember your argument does not change JESUS GODSHIP grin

Yes Godship. it doesn't (in your delusive mind and book) grin the God who received serveral kobokos and cant save himself from his enemies cheesy Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did God Forsake Jesus And Leave Him to Suffer. by iliyande(m): 1:47pm On Oct 23, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

Yes Godship. it doesn't (in your delusive mind and book) grin the God who received serveral kobokos and cant save himself from his enemies cheesy Good luck.

but he safes ME cheesy
Re: Why Did God Forsake Jesus And Leave Him to Suffer. by elderhimself(m): 1:50pm On Oct 23, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

so Jesus is Human and not God? grin Good! He's human and as miraculous and as powerful as he is he's scared of pain. what's this one even saying? He was already hammered on the cross when he made that statement which means he had already felt the pain as depicted in the bible. This has nothing to do with fear or that he's afraid.

well I have gotten a point from you that Jesus is Human and not God! why do your brothers then call him God?

Understand carefully b4 u quote n dont put words into ppl's mouth. I said Jesus was 100% human doesnt mean he wasnt God. ...and yes, u think its just d nailing on the cross that brought pains. Well, to be clear, Jesus christ is 100% human and 100% God. He is my God and my everything. I sympathize with those who dont understand that........and pls, if u r not of God, dont quote me again.
Re: Why Did God Forsake Jesus And Leave Him to Suffer. by ad84ada(m): 1:57pm On Oct 23, 2015
every word. much love.
ifeness:

Don't tell me you meant that angry
Re: Why Did God Forsake Jesus And Leave Him to Suffer. by K9blunt(f): 2:07pm On Oct 23, 2015
let me tell you my theory

just like me jesus was told a story of how he came

mary had a dream that she was impregnated by god, and when she told joseph who must have been drunk he forgot he did the do with mary without protection did not believe her, so joseph was thinking hard on it, and you know how dreams work na(subconscious brouhaha) then he had a dream and remember joseph digs mary.
so they had jesus and then they told him that he was the son of a god and that he was a god. so jesus grew up in that mindset going about preaching and stunts (the more you look the less you see style) then he talked about the future, because he had seen some body language among his disciples and from the rumors going around, he put tow and two together then got his deductions. then still with his godly mindset he went to pray, the silence from the "take away this cup from me if its your will" should have given the folk tale away but he had his dignity to protect then he went on and on and on and on until the last when he realized the truth but couldn't do anything about it because he had gone too far, so he kept on with the belief and of course because he would be immortalized by the people he had fed with his myth so.

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Forsake Jesus And Leave Him to Suffer. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 23, 2015
ad84ada:
At that moment our sins were all on him. God detest sin. Bro look for Jesus and thank Him for the rest of your life. I will do same too
Cheers
Really? What kind of a god punishes another man for the sins of another?
Where as your understanding of devine justice flown to?
Re: Why Did God Forsake Jesus And Leave Him to Suffer. by truthman2012(m): 2:59pm On Oct 23, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

in anyway here have you justify why God still has to suffer his son just to simply forgive. he should be self sufficient enough to look away from the sins. which means God has to take something like a sacrifice before he can forgive and Jesus was the sacrifice yeah? grin

But is Jesus not God shey? cheesy

back to your delusional last statement

Allah the Gracious, the Merciful.

Quran 40:1-3
1. Ha-Mim.
2. The revelation of the Book (this Qur'an) is from Allah the All-Mighty, the All-Knower.
3. The Forgiver of sin, the Acceptor of repentance, the Severe in punishment, the Bestower (of favours), La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), to Him is the final return.

Allah will forgive disbelievers if the repent and desist from evil. Allah's legacy and evil people or disbelievers or wrongdoers are not the same. evil and good aint the same. Good definitely will not like evil.

Not a convincing argument. You know. Allah (swt) extends his love to everyone, and only those who cast aside Gods love are those who God does not love. So rather, God loves everyone, except those who decide to dismiss or reject his love. Satan would be the perfect example. God extended his love for satan when he was in heaven with the angels, but when Satan challenged and disobeyed God did God not love Satan. Another quick point I had to make is that even the bible shows that God did not love everyone. Romans 9:13, Psalms 5, etc... are good examples showing God hating not only the sin but the sinners. So here is a question for you, Did Yahweh Love EVERYONE?

Romans 9:13
Just as it is written: "Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated."

Psalm 5

1 Listen to my words, Lord, consider my lament.

2 Hear my cry for help, my King and my God, for to you I pray.

3 In the morning, Lord, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait expectantly.

4 For you are not a God who is pleased with wickedness; with you, evil people are not welcome.

5 The arrogant cannot stand in your presence. You hate all who do wrong;

6 you destroy those who tell lies. The bloodthirsty and deceitful you, Lord, detest.

7 But I, by your great love, can come into your house; in reverence I bow down toward your holy temple.

8 Lead me, Lord, in your righteousness because of my enemies— make your way straight before me.

9 Not a word from their mouth can be trusted; their heart is filled with malice. Their throat is an open grave;
with their tongues they tell lies.

10 Declare them guilty, O God! let their intrigues be their downfall. Banish them for their many sins, for they have rebelled against you.

Work on that. Thanks.

Couldn't you find deception up there?

Was the quran revealed as a Book?

Why did allahh call it a Book?
Re: Why Did God Forsake Jesus And Leave Him to Suffer. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 23, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

Logic and Reason. A simple gift of life.
Make use of them and see beyond Delusions.
cool

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Forsake Jesus And Leave Him to Suffer. by mubarakopeyemi(m): 3:05pm On Oct 23, 2015
truthman2012:

cry cry I weep for your ignorance.

by the way what's your solution to the topic

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Forsake Jesus And Leave Him to Suffer. by mubarakopeyemi(m): 3:08pm On Oct 23, 2015
iliyande:

but he safes ME cheesy

How grin

one who couldn't save himself in a crucial time grin
these Christians sha hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Forsake Jesus And Leave Him to Suffer. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 23, 2015
truthman2012:

Well the koran is now a book...isn't it another miracle that He even called it a book when it wasn't nd it turned out to be one...your problem is you give a literary explanation to everything,just have you've done with your bible..I wonder where the holy spirit is anyway
By the way contribute to the topic..nd stop moving offshore
Re: Why Did God Forsake Jesus And Leave Him to Suffer. by mubarakopeyemi(m): 3:15pm On Oct 23, 2015
elderhimself:

Understand carefully b4 u quote n dont put words into ppl's mouth. I said Jesus was 100% human doesnt mean he wasnt God. ...and yes, u think its just d nailing on the cross that brought pains. Well, to be clear, Jesus christ is 100% human and 100% God. He is my God and my everything. I sympathize with those who dont understand that........and pls, if u r not of God, dont quote me again.

your God was flogged by a group of his enemies grin which are humans and from what I know God created all things including humans. how will God who created Humans not be able to contain them and he had to be flogged by those whom he created meaning he doesn't have power over them or he's just a false God.
your God cried to himself or maybe another God as to why he has forsaken him. cool cheesy maybe the other one was to be stronger than the God nailed on the cross.
Your God want a sacrifice before he can forgive.

you need to understand the defifntion of God and his attributes. When u establish that then we can move forward.

thanks.
bye smiley
Re: Why Did God Forsake Jesus And Leave Him to Suffer. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 23, 2015
iliyande:

but he safes ME cheesy
How can he save you without intending to do so.cause clearly if he intending to save he wouldn't ulter the word "my lord my lord why hath thou forsaken me" nor will he have prayed "let this cup pass over me"
Was he forced by the father to save you against his will?..will the father force people to do something against his will?
Re: Why Did God Forsake Jesus And Leave Him to Suffer. by mubarakopeyemi(m): 3:17pm On Oct 23, 2015
Kreysik:

Well the koran is now a book...isn't it another miracle that He even called it a book when it wasn't nd it turned out to be one...your problem is you give a literary explanation to everything,just have you've done with your bible..I wonder where the holy spirit is anyway
By the way contribute to the topic..nd stop moving offshore

ask am o grin
Re: Why Did God Forsake Jesus And Leave Him to Suffer. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 23, 2015
iliyande:

but he safes ME cheesy
How can he save you without intending to do so.cause clearly if he intended to save he wouldn't ulter the word "my lord my lord why hath thou forsaken me" nor will he have prayed "let this cup pass over me"
Was he forced by the father to save you against his will?..will it be just and Godly for the father to force people to do something against their will?

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Forsake Jesus And Leave Him to Suffer. by Demmzy15(m): 4:18pm On Oct 23, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

grin This is Insane Lwkmd..
Your Jesus who's God had to receive several kobokos from those he created. God was beaten Blue black and even nailed on the cross?? cheesy what a God you worship.

you keep showing your blindness gratefully without you even knowing it.

How can Jesus be God, and son of Himself (God) and also a Human being. hmmmmm. Lwkmd.

rilwayne001 demmzy15 come see ur pal grin
grin grinWallahi, the guy is sick, the stuff we're doing(making fun) is really pissing him off that's why his foot soldiers are angry!!!
Re: Why Did God Forsake Jesus And Leave Him to Suffer. by mubarakopeyemi(m): 4:20pm On Oct 23, 2015
Demmzy15:
grin grinWallahi, the guy is sick, the stuff we're doing(making fun) is really pissing him off that's why his foot soldiers are angry!!!

grin I guess they will just keep getting angry coz we will always have fun cool

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Forsake Jesus And Leave Him to Suffer. by iliyande(m): 4:22pm On Oct 23, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

How grin

one who couldn't save himself in a crucial time grin
these Christians sha hahahaha

I am saved
Re: Why Did God Forsake Jesus And Leave Him to Suffer. by iliyande(m): 4:24pm On Oct 23, 2015
Kreysik:

How can he save you without intending to do so.cause clearly if he intended to save he wouldn't ulter the word "my lord my lord why hath thou forsaken me" nor will he have prayed "let this cup pass over me"
Was he forced by the father to save you against his will?..will it be just and Godly for the father to force people to do something against their will?

ignorant .......
Re: Why Did God Forsake Jesus And Leave Him to Suffer. by mubarakopeyemi(m): 4:24pm On Oct 23, 2015
iliyande:

I am saved

OK bye grin
Re: Why Did God Forsake Jesus And Leave Him to Suffer. by mubarakopeyemi(m): 4:25pm On Oct 23, 2015
iliyande:

ignorant .......

SMH. that's your response to why Yahweh forsook Jesus? undecided
lol this is serious.
Re: Why Did God Forsake Jesus And Leave Him to Suffer. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 23, 2015
iliyande:

ignorant .......
Chuckles...enlighten me please

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Forsake Jesus And Leave Him to Suffer. by iliyande(m): 4:26pm On Oct 23, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

OK bye grin

yea thanks muhamadia friend cheesy
Re: Why Did God Forsake Jesus And Leave Him to Suffer. by mubarakopeyemi(m): 4:29pm On Oct 23, 2015
iliyande:

yea thanks muhamadia friend cheesy

undecided
Re: Why Did God Forsake Jesus And Leave Him to Suffer. by iliyande(m): 4:35pm On Oct 23, 2015
if you seek to know, here it goes, it is a salvation process for a mankind. you may not believe in it as your mind is destined for argument, but read for understanding sake.

He made Him who knew no sin to be sin on our behalf, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him." It is possible that at some moment on the cross when Jesus became sin on our behalf, that God the Father--in a sense--turned His back upon the Son. It says that in Hab. 1:13 that God is too pure to look upon evil. Therefore, it is possible that when Jesus bore our sins in His body on the cross (1 Pet. 2:24), that the Father, spiritually, turned away. At that time, the Son may have cried out.

One thing is for sure. We have no capacity to appreciate the utterly horrific experience of having the sins of the world put upon the Lord Jesus as He hung in excruciating pain from that cross. The physical pain was immense. The spiritual one must have been even greater.

That shows us clearly how much God loves us.
Re: Why Did God Forsake Jesus And Leave Him to Suffer. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 23, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

SMH. that's your response to why Yahweh forsook Jesus? undecided
lol this is serious.
Giggles .Maybe the holy spirit hasn't inspired him yet.thats the problem when people abandon their faculties of reasoning and expect the holy spirit to do the work for them...whenever they come across something unfathomable in there holy book they result to the holy spirit and say your intellect cannot fathom this
I wonder what function their intellect play
Re: Why Did God Forsake Jesus And Leave Him to Suffer. by truthman2012(m): 4:37pm On Oct 23, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

cry cry I weep for your ignorance.

by the way what's your solution to the topic

Why did you dodge my questions?

My brethren had already refuted the OP, which you posted based on your lack of knowledge of salvation. May the true God deliver you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Ancient Israelites Were BANTUS - Video & Textual Evidence / Where Does Bishop Oyedepo Get The Cash To Build All His PRIVATE ESTABLISHMENTS?? / The Discovered Truth About Christ Embassy Church. (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.