Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,493 members, 7,801,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Why Did God Forsake Jesus And Leave Him to Suffer. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did God Forsake Jesus And Leave Him to Suffer. (6109 Views)

Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? / Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) / Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did God Forsake Jesus And Leave Him to Suffer. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 24, 2015
mayorall:

Jesus was on earth for a purpose. In fact he has the power to free himself but for the sake of redemption, he had to endure.

Jesus is Same like u, u also have a purpose here on earth. He's a mere man like u. U can still do all he did n ascend into heaven, it's not rocket science
Re: Why Did God Forsake Jesus And Leave Him to Suffer. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 24, 2015
Medicis:
Well let me tell you how he died. The first part is just there to compliment the other part. Judas hung himself on a cliff, then he fell from that cliff head long, hit his stomach on the rock n his instestine burst open. Receive understanding in Jesus Name!!!

Lmao. If u hang ur self, ur body will not fall off. U digg

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Forsake Jesus And Leave Him to Suffer. by carinmom(f): 2:58pm On Oct 24, 2015
malvisguy212:
yes, Jesus is FULLY human and FULLY God.
Are you sure you are ok What you are saying here is NONSENSE

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Forsake Jesus And Leave Him to Suffer. by mayorall(m): 3:36pm On Oct 24, 2015
chuna1985:

Jesus is Same like u, u also have a purpose here on earth. He's a mere man like u. U can still do all he did n ascend into heaven, it's not rocket science

He's not a mere man like me. I don't worth even cleaning his shoe but by the power of redemption. He lives in me. What a sweet Lord I have.grin

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Forsake Jesus And Leave Him to Suffer. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 24, 2015
mayorall:

He's not a mere man like me. I don't worth even cleaning his shoe but by the power of redemption. He lives in me. What a sweet Lord I have.grin

Why didn't Jesus save u from the great British wen they brought Jesus to u and put u into slavery
Re: Why Did God Forsake Jesus And Leave Him to Suffer. by mayorall(m): 3:42pm On Oct 24, 2015
chuna1985:

Why didn't Jesus save u from the great British wen they brought Jesus to u and put u into slavery

I that the son of God had set free, I am free indeed.
Re: Why Did God Forsake Jesus And Leave Him to Suffer. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 24, 2015
mayorall:

I that the son of God had set free, I am free indeed.

Please answer the question.
Re: Why Did God Forsake Jesus And Leave Him to Suffer. by mayorall(m): 3:53pm On Oct 24, 2015
Re: Why Did God Forsake Jesus And Leave Him to Suffer. by mayorall(m): 3:54pm On Oct 24, 2015
chuna1985:

Please answer the question.

Interpret the answer with divine wisdom . That tells you am not in any slavery sir.
Re: Why Did God Forsake Jesus And Leave Him to Suffer. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 24, 2015
mayorall:

Interpret the answer with divine wisdom . That tells you am not in any slavery sir.

I'm not talking about today. Is slave trade going on in nigeria

I'm talking about wen d white men came with the religion Christianity n Jesus Christ to deceive u. Why didn't Jesus save all the African Christians n Nigerian Christians from slavery which lasted over 700 years
Re: Why Did God Forsake Jesus And Leave Him to Suffer. by mayorall(m): 7:42pm On Oct 24, 2015
chuna1985:

I'm not talking about today. Is slave trade going on in nigeria

I'm talking about wen d white men came with the religion Christianity n Jesus Christ to deceive u. Why didn't Jesus save all the African Christians n Nigerian Christians from slavery which lasted over 700 years

They have no intentions of deceiving Nigerian Christians . Kindly show us with proof where it is written the Early Christian deceived Nigerians into slave trade.
Re: Why Did God Forsake Jesus And Leave Him to Suffer. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 24, 2015
mayorall:

They have no intentions of deceiving Nigerian Christians . Kindly show us with proof where it is written the Early Christian deceived Nigerians into slave trade.

Looooooooooooool, lemme use this question to understand hw well u know history, who were the early Christians?
Re: Why Did God Forsake Jesus And Leave Him to Suffer. by mayorall(m): 8:35pm On Oct 24, 2015
chuna1985:

Looooooooooooool, lemme use this question to understand hw well u know history, who were the early Christians?

Stay on topic sir. Answer the question.
Re: Why Did God Forsake Jesus And Leave Him to Suffer. by malvisguy212: 9:20pm On Oct 24, 2015
carinmom:

Jesus was a Spirit before he came to earth as a human. Thank you.
Re: Why Did God Forsake Jesus And Leave Him to Suffer. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 24, 2015
mayorall:

Stay on topic sir. Answer the question.

Do u still remember the topic

Answer first.
Re: Why Did God Forsake Jesus And Leave Him to Suffer. by mubarakopeyemi(m): 10:32pm On Oct 24, 2015
chuna1985:

Lmao, am not a Muslim n I'm not an atheist.

Bible isn't sure of how Judas died, a part of the bible said he hanged himself, another part of the same bible says he fell n hit his stomach on d rocks n his intestine bust n he died. The particular holy spirit that wrote d bible is really a confused one.

My point remains that Jesus was calling on God to help him...My GOD my God, why did u forsake me....does that sound like a God or a mere man

Think think think.

God bless your intellect

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did God Forsake Jesus And Leave Him to Suffer. by mubarakopeyemi(m): 10:35pm On Oct 24, 2015
chuna1985:

what a question grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did God Forsake Jesus And Leave Him to Suffer. by mubarakopeyemi(m): 10:37pm On Oct 24, 2015
carinmom:

Absolute bullshi.t grin
Re: Why Did God Forsake Jesus And Leave Him to Suffer. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 24, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

God bless your intellect

Thanks Bro.
Re: Why Did God Forsake Jesus And Leave Him to Suffer. by Adwexky(m): 7:34am On Oct 26, 2015
mayorall:
Jesus is not God

Nice post sir, but in regards to Jesus is not God, read this:

John 10:30 (KJV) - I and my Father are one.
That is to say Jesus is God - ''God the son''. God the Father, the Son and the Holy ghost are ONE - God manifests in 3 different ways, performing 3 distinct functions.
Re: Why Did God Forsake Jesus And Leave Him to Suffer. by mayorall(m): 7:47am On Oct 26, 2015
Adwexky:

Nice post sir, but in regards to Jesus is not God, read this:

John 10:30 (KJV) - I and my Father are one.
That is to say Jesus is God - ''God the son''. God the Father, the Son and the Holy ghost are ONE - God manifests in 3 different ways, performing 3 distinct functions.

Better to give answers in parables. Telling them directly will be above their comprehension.

3 Likes

Re: Why Did God Forsake Jesus And Leave Him to Suffer. by arcbay(m): 8:08am On Oct 26, 2015
K9blunt:
let me tell you my theory

just like me jesus was told a story of how he came

mary had a dream that she was impregnated by god, and when she told joseph who must have been drunk he forgot he did the do with mary without protection did not believe her, so joseph was thinking hard on it, and you know how dreams work na(subconscious brouhaha) then he had a dream and remember joseph digs mary.
so they had jesus and then they told him that he was the son of a god and that he was a god. so jesus grew up in that mindset going about preaching and stunts (the more you look the less you see style) then he talked about the future, because he had seen some body language among his disciples and from the rumors going around, he put tow and two together then got his deductions. then still with his godly mindset he went to pray, the silence from the "take away this cup from me if its your will" should have given the folk tale away but he had his dignity to protect then he went on and on and on and on until the last when he realized the truth but couldn't do anything about it because he had gone too far, so he kept on with the belief and of course because he would be immortalized by the people he had fed with his myth so.

But seriously, did u just type that? I weep for u!!!
Re: Why Did God Forsake Jesus And Leave Him to Suffer. by Medicis(m): 8:53am On Oct 26, 2015
mayorall:

Better to give answers in parables. Telling them directly will be above their comprehension.
grin grin
Re: Why Did God Forsake Jesus And Leave Him to Suffer. by K9blunt(f): 10:19am On Oct 26, 2015
arcbay:

But seriously, did u just type that? I weep for u!!!

*singing* don't cry for me Argentina,

did I ask for your tears?

ans: nope

and yes I just typed that, sue me grin
Re: Why Did God Forsake Jesus And Leave Him to Suffer. by kckingz: 2:41pm On Oct 26, 2015
Here's the new praise medley by kckingz that is crowning churches now, download and enjoy, share with friends/family
www.gospelph.com/download/?song=949
www.gospelph.com/page/?song=949
www.gospelph.com/play/?song=949

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nobody Goes To Heaven Or Hell When They Die / What Day Of The Week Was A Woman Created By God / Did Biblical Kings David And Solomon Actually Exist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.