Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Please Kindly Ignore This Bank Massage Its A Scam Used By Fruad Stars - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Kindly Ignore This Bank Massage Its A Scam Used By Fruad Stars (547 Views)

Please Don't Ignore This...itz For Your Own Good! / Please Help Me Is This A Scam? Urgent Please - / SEUN, If You Ignore This - Then You Have Personal Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Kindly Ignore This Bank Massage Its A Scam Used By Fruad Stars by emmanuel596(m): 12:55pm On Oct 23, 2015
Dear customer, your ATM CARD has been temporarily De-activated, for Re-activation kindly call Mr Samuel 08100 509 638

I called them and flowed with them they ask if I have done my BVN and when last I used the cards I gave them answers then the guy asked me to call the digits in the front and back of my ATM I refused and I asked him which bank he worked for he inturn asked me weda I don't know the bank I operate withe I told him I did I just wanted to know where he got angry and ended the call(which customer care agents don't do) and he was in a noisy place...I told him I was a boss in things like that he started raining insults on me please warn your family aand friends if they hv issues with their accounts they should go to the bank....08160379707 was the number that sent the text...lalasticlacla and who ever is in charge should help pass this information thanks
Re: Please Kindly Ignore This Bank Massage Its A Scam Used By Fruad Stars by KOLZY(m): 12:58pm On Oct 23, 2015
Cc.lalasticlacla

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is Fuel In Your Place? / Ghetto Fight: Boyfriend And Girlfriend Take It To The Street (video) / Cisco Certification Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.