Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Upgrade Your Infinix Hot X507 To Lollipop Without Pc - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Upgrade Your Infinix Hot X507 To Lollipop Without Pc (4749 Views)

See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast / 3 Things The New Nokia 8 Can Do That Your Infinix Or Tecno Phone Can't Do / How To Upgrade Infinix Hot Note To Lollipop 5.1 [hot Thread] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Upgrade Your Infinix Hot X507 To Lollipop Without Pc by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 23, 2015
Hello welcome... It's Andro 9ja again with the latest updates...today I bring the best solution to your mobile demands...

I own this device too and I'm ready to present the best for others like me..

So many have complaint of not being able to upgrade to lollipop due to one circumstances or the other...
Mostly these complaints come from guys without pc...
Well finally a solution is here...
All you need is your stock recovery and this update.zip that is will present...

With the above mentioned files... I promise your lollipop will be there smiling at you...

All download links at Andro 9ja.tk
Also I have variety of custom roms like Miui,Song Experia Z Ultra,Asus Zenfone etc roms for you...

Download from Andro 9ja.tk

2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

SAD-MTN Reviews Data Plan Cost As Promised, See New Changes Made / My issues with Itel 1516 Plus, Warranty not Honoured!!! / Whatsapp Introduces New Features

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.