Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

5 Masculine Chores I Did As A Female Child. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 5 Masculine Chores I Did As A Female Child. (23834 Views)

Egyptian Woman Divorces After 2 Weeks Of Marriage, Husband Does All The Chores / Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) / "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

Re: 5 Masculine Chores I Did As A Female Child. by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 24, 2015
Captainswag225:
hmmm, am still not impressed.
what do you mean? grin
Re: 5 Masculine Chores I Did As A Female Child. by Captainswag225(m): 7:38am On Oct 24, 2015
firstEVA:
what do you mean? grin
how can u be afraid of killing a small chicken? shocked
Re: 5 Masculine Chores I Did As A Female Child. by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 24, 2015
Captainswag225:
how can u be afraid of killing a small chicken? shocked
I did it once I felt traumatised after it because the chicken kept shaking and shaking, it spilled blood every where, it struggled with me for a long time before it gave up the ghost, I can never forget the struggle we had.
Re: 5 Masculine Chores I Did As A Female Child. by Captainswag225(m): 7:44am On Oct 24, 2015
firstEVA:
I did it once I felt traumatised after it because the chicken kept shaking and shaking, it spilled blood every where, it struggled with me for a long time before it gave up the ghost, I can never forget the struggle we had.
hahaha murderer! So did u eat that chicken u errrm murdered?
Re: 5 Masculine Chores I Did As A Female Child. by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 24, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahaha murderer! So did u eat that chicken u errrm murdered?
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha sure grin

Re: 5 Masculine Chores I Did As A Female Child. by Captainswag225(m): 8:00am On Oct 24, 2015
firstEVA:
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha sure grin
lolz wicked murderer. What other boys job did u do? cool
Re: 5 Masculine Chores I Did As A Female Child. by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 24, 2015
[size=18pt]What is masculine about these chores? Someone help me figure it out please. [/size]
Re: 5 Masculine Chores I Did As A Female Child. by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 24, 2015
Captainswag225:
lolz wicked murderer. What other boys job did u do? cool
car washing, shoe polishing, etc

Re: 5 Masculine Chores I Did As A Female Child. by donTbone(m): 8:11am On Oct 24, 2015
JustTara:
Ekpo! if the President can be that jobless, I wonder how he'll create jobs for us when we graduate....
you ladies no need the job na. Responsibility dey our own neck pass you gals;-)
Re: 5 Masculine Chores I Did As A Female Child. by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 24, 2015
donTbone:

you ladies no need the job na. Responsibility dey our own neck pass you gals;-)
Lmao. It's really beautiful that you're willing to cater for a girl to the extent that she wouldn't feel the need to have a job, but some of us are just way too ambitious to rely 100% on you guys. We love your attitudes though.

Re: 5 Masculine Chores I Did As A Female Child. by donTbone(m): 8:39am On Oct 24, 2015
JustTara:
Lmao. It's really beautiful that you're willing to cater for a girl to the extent that she wouldn't feel the need to have a job, but some of us are just way too ambitious to rely 100% on you guys. We love your attitudes though.
wow! Ur last sentence got me blushing. But the funny and ironical thing abt guyz z dat even if we provide everything, we stil want d woman too to take up some responsibility, even thou we wil kip tellin dem not to worry. Good u knw its nt gud to rely solely on guyz..... #winks

Re: 5 Masculine Chores I Did As A Female Child. by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 24, 2015
Jollyjoy:
u wear suit finish instead make u find better office chair sit down na yellow plastic chair u con see aka color riotcheesy cheesycheesy

lol na office b dat?, wetin office chair go dey do for my house? but u like d picture sha.
Re: 5 Masculine Chores I Did As A Female Child. by Captainswag225(m): 9:36am On Oct 24, 2015
firstEVA:
car washing, shoe polishing, etc
what abt fighting with guys? tongue
Re: 5 Masculine Chores I Did As A Female Child. by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 24, 2015
Captainswag225:
what abt fighting with guys? tongue
that one ends online o grin
Re: 5 Masculine Chores I Did As A Female Child. by Captainswag225(m): 10:05am On Oct 24, 2015
firstEVA:
that one ends online o grin
hahaha,,,, clap for yourself. Online commando
Re: 5 Masculine Chores I Did As A Female Child. by Justinah4real(f): 10:07am On Oct 24, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Am very good at electrical connections aka illegal connection,if nepa cut your light dont worry just mail me i go do am for u sharparly cheesycheesycheesy
OMG, NEPA has done it again, takea drop,come and join my wire, im going to pay you very well.
Re: 5 Masculine Chores I Did As A Female Child. by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 24, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahaha,,,, clap for yourself. Online commando
Re: 5 Masculine Chores I Did As A Female Child. by Captainswag225(m): 10:10am On Oct 24, 2015
firstEVA:
did u just do that to me?
Re: 5 Masculine Chores I Did As A Female Child. by Justinah4real(f): 10:17am On Oct 24, 2015
Re: 5 Masculine Chores I Did As A Female Child. by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 24, 2015
Captainswag225:
did u just do that to me?
tongue
Re: 5 Masculine Chores I Did As A Female Child. by isalegan2: 11:19am On Oct 24, 2015
naijaboiy:
I cooked and washed the toilets.

I guess that's a feminine chore sad

Washing the toilet is a masculine chore. tongue
Re: 5 Masculine Chores I Did As A Female Child. by zimach(f): 7:00pm On Oct 25, 2015
misspicy:
In a Nigerian family setting,every child is mandated to do chores to keep the house clean and sparkling so things can move smoothly,some chores are classified as feminine while some are for the masculine gender to do,but in a situation where only a gender dominate in a family the children are forced to do all the chores whether feminine or masculine...

Below are 5 masculine chores i did as a female child cool

1) car washing : washing of cars is seen as a male duty but i did it though am a female,because we had no male adult except dad..inshort i bet no guy on nairaland can wash car inside out as well as i can grin

2) clearing of compound : this is weeding of grasses especially during rainy season so everywhere can look clean....this is a chores i do every last saturday of the month,inshort i don't think any nairaland guy can handle hoe and cutlass like me cheesy

3) slaughtering of livestock : slaughtering of sunday chicken is a regular routine for me,now imagine me killing the christmas goat cheesy...though this is a masculine chore,i bet some nairaland guys are afraid of catfish which i slaughter for dinner pepper soup everyday grin

4) jeans washing : you all know how stubborn jeans trousers and skirts are,i remember how i do scrub dad's jeans every laundarying saturday....

5) shoe polishing : shoe polishing is a chore i will not forget in a hurry,my dad's black and brown shoes always got a shine every morning,most times i tell friends about this,they have this suprised look on their faces shocked...i know the best brand of polish for shoes but am not gonna tell you all tongue

So guys,what are the feminine chores you did while growing up or are still doing,ladies lets see masculine chores you all did too....leggo

U no fetch water on wheel barrow or with four gallon
Re: 5 Masculine Chores I Did As A Female Child. by ingenuity2014: 11:57am On Oct 26, 2015
Lols, I was the only child for about 11 years, so I didn't have a choice. I pushed 3 20L gallons of water in a wheel barrow. Polished shoes. Scratched my dad's back. Ran late-night errands. Cut grass.

But the one I never did was remove a dead rat, or kill chicken. One xmas, my dad said I should kill the chicken and I bluntly told my mum, "it seems u ppl dont want to eat chicken this xmas". grin grin
Re: 5 Masculine Chores I Did As A Female Child. by Missymassy: 4:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
Lol. At misspicy and ingenuity2014, I did all you guys did too, coming from an all-girls home. We fetched water keg by keg sha, no power to push barrow.

The only thing I could never do was kill anything besides cockroach. Who dash me slaughtering of chicken, I can't even hold a life chicken till date; and if i see life rat na to leave that room for the rat. But my eldest sister is a pro in slaughtering things...

Re: 5 Masculine Chores I Did As A Female Child. by Fadedvoiced: 1:05pm On Nov 21, 2018
When my kids are here, there won't be any gender distinction.

Nothing like feminine or musculine
Re: 5 Masculine Chores I Did As A Female Child. by Thazard(m): 11:55pm On Jul 18, 2020
cheesycheesycheesy if you want to book space mail the mod and request for ban,space will automatically be given to youcheesycheesycheesy
hahahaha

How & Why do siblings fall apart? / Who Are The Real Middle Class In Nigeria? / Black Woman Discriminating Against Light Skinned Women