Stats: 3,143,347 members, 7,780,930 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:44 AM

Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast (23795 Views)

Atiku Abubakar’s American In-laws Arrive Nigeria For Wedding In Yola. See Photos / Yola Blast’s Dead Toll Hits 70, Poly Loses Four Students / Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 23, 2015
Unidentified number of persons are feared dead after a bomb went off at a mosque in Yola, the capital of Adamawa in north-east Nigeria.

The blast occurred at the mosque in Jambutu on Friday afternoon.

The attack happened hours after a suicide bomb attack left six people dead in the early hours of Friday at a Mosque behind a Magistrate Court around the Polo area of Maiduguri, Borno State.

No group has claimed responsibility for both attacks.

Details to come.

http://www.channelstv.com/2015/10/23/scores-killed-in-yola-blast/

Lalasticlala
Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by Tolexander: 3:10pm On Oct 23, 2015
Sad news everywhere!

Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by CharlyNick: 3:11pm On Oct 23, 2015
Not again

Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by ORACLE1975(m): 3:12pm On Oct 23, 2015
Again sad angry

Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by TIMEISWISDOM(m): 3:13pm On Oct 23, 2015
Buhari is shy around women and saraki must go because he disobeyed party directive meanwhile Hundreds of lives are wasted everyday

THIS JOKE OF A NATION CALLED NIGERIA

117 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by IAMTHEHERO: 3:13pm On Oct 23, 2015
Please Ngeneukwenu or Berem, either of you should go and fetch BUHARI for me. Go immediately!!! Chukwudi44, you go and get koboko for me. Enough of this deception.

139 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by Emekamex(m): 3:14pm On Oct 23, 2015
Buhari is shy around Boko Haram. Two bomb blasts so far, while Adesina is busy defending the president's shyness.
It is very surprising that most Nigerians that reported almost all Boko Haram activities during the last tenure have gone stone cold and dumb since Buhari won the election.

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by timidot(m): 3:15pm On Oct 23, 2015
Buhari is nt only shy for women buh also for BH sect smh..... 2blast within hw many hours in a day... Even Iraq never break dis record

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 23, 2015
How did we get here pls? cry cry cry

I really do miss GEJ
Haters gon hate more and more

101 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by hinwazaka: 3:19pm On Oct 23, 2015
Expect one more in ABUJA this night

20 Likes

Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by Amakortee: 3:20pm On Oct 23, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Unidentified number of persons are feared dead after a bomb went off at a mosque in Yola, the capital of Damaturu in north-east Nigeria.

The blast occurred at the mosque in Jambutu on Friday afternoon.

The attack happened hours after a suicide bomb attack left six people dead in the early hours of Friday at a Mosque behind a Magistrate Court around the Polo area of Maiduguri, Borno State.

No group has claimed responsibility for both attacks.

Details to come.

http://www.channelstv.com/2015/10/23/scores-killed-in-yola-blast/

Lalasticlala

Channelstv!!! Its not in DAMATURU! It happened in YOLA, ADAMAWA STATE and I heard d sound. Pls edit that word

Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 23, 2015
Amakortee:

Channelstv!!! Its not in DAMATURU! It happened in YOLA, ADAMAWA STATE and I heard d sound. Pls edit that word
Fixed

Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 23, 2015
Hope u know the implication of what you wrote
hinwazaka:
Expect one more in ABUJA this night

17 Likes

Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by ERAKAMUS: 3:26pm On Oct 23, 2015
Bull.arioooooooooooooooooo

Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by xpac01(m): 3:27pm On Oct 23, 2015
Amakortee:

It's too bad!!
Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by menabae(f): 3:28pm On Oct 23, 2015
These boko haram no dey tire?make dem kuku destroy the north finish make dem rest,bunches of raging lunatics

Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 23, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:
Please Ngeneukwenu or Berem, either of you should go and fetch BUHARI for me. Go immediately!!! Chukwudi44, you go and get koboko for me. Enough of this deception.

Suddenly Berem abi na Beremx,egift,Omenka etc have all disapeared from bomb blast threads!! How time changes!!!

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by hinwazaka: 3:33pm On Oct 23, 2015
DikeOha882:
Hope u know the implication of what you wrote
No, I don't. Please enlighten me.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by evansvenus(m): 3:34pm On Oct 23, 2015
Quite pathetics...the north needs serious orientation.

Just like i earlier posited on the maiduguri blast thread..nigeria won't tolerate mofos grasping her at the balls..we are tired of bombs exploding..for crying out loud lives are being wasted!
Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 23, 2015
Amakortee:

It is possible another one happened in Damaturu!! If confirmd that would be the third town to be bombed today.

Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 23, 2015
Mohamadu Buhari is an institution of failure!! That man is grossly incompetent.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by luluosas(m): 3:39pm On Oct 23, 2015
O LORD have mercy on us your children

Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by ShowYourCertificate: 3:41pm On Oct 23, 2015
BUHARI IS A BIG SHY DULLARD

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by pedrilo: 3:43pm On Oct 23, 2015
hinwazaka:

No, I don't. Please enlighten me.
u r not actually invincible.

Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by franchizy(m): 3:44pm On Oct 23, 2015
If they like let them kill everybody in the North, Biafra will never see the light of the day.
The Abino leader must be prosecuted and jailed.
Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by CR77(f): 3:45pm On Oct 23, 2015
Say it again cool
ShowYourCertificate:
BUHARI IS A BIG SHY DULLARD

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by hinwazaka: 3:45pm On Oct 23, 2015
pedrilo:
u r not actually invincible.
Really, tell me more.

Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by ibkgab001: 3:45pm On Oct 23, 2015
olorunnnnoooooooooooo gbawa

Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by tolexy007(m): 3:45pm On Oct 23, 2015
boko boys are killing, Our military are warning.........ok oo all i want to say is..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................there is God ooo cry cry

Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by Khaytunechi: 3:45pm On Oct 23, 2015
and d Military are still issuing 'warnings'.. Hmmm

last warning.. God help us..

Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by Richie0974: 3:45pm On Oct 23, 2015
And the military is busy warning them.... I pray we find a solution to this but I don't think The Nigeria Military is the answer.

Re: Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast by Opinedecandid(m): 3:46pm On Oct 23, 2015
President sai Bookohari, Mr. Tegrity, Baba go slow, shampion of one point agenda which is kworruption, is the December Dateline still on course?
OR, Would you rather prefer resignation?

Please Nigerians, don't get it twisted why I have to sound this way, and don't bother to quote me, except you want to salute me, else I will serve you with the meal most appropriate for the wise to serve to the fool: SILENCE.

For the avoidance of doubt, hear me out.
I am strongly of the opinion that the present administration's problem is spiritual and the solution is spiritual, as well.

In as much I'm not happy with the happenstances in our country, especially the wasting of lives and properties by the insurgents, I'm not equally happy with the way and manner the present administration is lying, boasting and attempting to put pecks and cast veils on the eyes of Nigerians over their stewardship since they came on board.

Again, and most importantly, the most fierce-ful challenge starring the present administration in the face is cama. This is the the reason I alluded to spirituality.
Both the Holy Bible and the koran, as well as traditional laws frowns at sowing evil and destructive seeds with an injunction that what goes around comes around (using diverse peculiar registers).

The import of this on the present administration is that what ever things they wished the administration of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan MUST be harvested by them. They will enjoy the good things they wished; and suffer the evil things they wished, as well. NO TWO WAYS ABOUT IT.

They have to learn to know and say it matter-of-factly that they are yet to make tangible progress.

Most of the things they derided the past administration over, this present administration has patronised them all: like seeking foreign assistance, nominating/appointing corrupt persons, making appointments base on tribe, ethnicity and sectionalism, threatening our democracy with dictatorial tendencies, etc.

Rest in peace to the dead.

Resurrect and arise in battle to the government.
Stop HITTING THE GROUND GROUNDED, rather than hitting the ground running as you promised.

SOLUTION:

Let them go to God in prayers:
For FORGIVENESS and HELP.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Wike Wants To Reconstruct Benue Roads. "There’s Plot To Disturb Contractor" Wike / Fulani Herdsmen Killings An Invitation For Civil War - Benue APC Chairman / US Think Tank Cancels ‘conversation’ With Peter Obi