Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin (51143 Views)

"To Be A Man Is Not Easy " - AN OVERRATED STATEMENT? / Staying Commited To One Woman Is Not Easy, Honestly / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by Codyt(m): 9:11pm On Oct 23, 2015
Eleniyan15:
ShoroNiyen!!!!

we don't even care self anymore

it only rapist that care

we real niggas chase fund, while yah virgin keep chasing us. Don't worry op yur coming to me soon

is it because I love you

#NExtMoveMent
#ZeroDulling
#ChaseFundWhyTheyComeSearchingForUS
#DREAMChaser

well

shaalla to all team virgin

WORD!!! Wagbayi cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by KINGOZEK(m): 9:11pm On Oct 23, 2015
Do Virgins really exist? I see it as a mere fiction.
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by IgweBUIKE1(m): 9:14pm On Oct 23, 2015
ya is realy gud,buh nt d ultimate
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by Princessderaa(f): 9:17pm On Oct 23, 2015
Errrrm V and proud.

shines teeth
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 23, 2015
delectablegyal:
I am just saying. Shout out to all the virgins out there. Even though the konji is strong, we are still holding on to our pride, we are not letting it go.

Because others are doing it does not make it right. Keeping your virginity is the right thing to do, forget what these non virgins say to you. No shaking.
#teamweddingnight.

Nice
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 23, 2015
SamConquer:
Even though I am totally NOT in support of Females body exposure.Tell me the correlation of her pics with her not being a Virgin.Something tells Me you are a pained Non Virgin who HATE to hear about Other girls that are Virgins.

Eve0000:
we are not twins,we see things differently so please dont ask me that

Why would a virgin delight in the indiscriminate exposure of her boobs? Definitely such a virgin is an unserious type who would lose it soonest when they have the freedom or opportunity.

Serious virgins, determined to keep it till marriage don't go about flaunting boobs amd enticing men. They don't cross dangerous boundaries and toy with the sexual energies of the opposite sex.

My point: OP is just unserious.

1 Like

Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 23, 2015
slyger:

I think it's okay to publicize on nairaland so others out there would know they are not alone.. and be encouraged.. I love the way she handled the guys commenting trash as in she is in control of her life not necessarily people's opinion... am a guy but not virgin.. I respect virgins and encourage them to keep it..

I like the way she handled the situation but publizing my sexual status is a no no for me virgin or no

There are some things dat are meant to be secret...I cnt even tell my boyfriend is am a virgin or not...I always say wen we marry and we strafe u will find out....trust me I hide myself alot
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by Emilord(m): 9:22pm On Oct 23, 2015
delectablegyal:
I am just saying. Shout out to all the virgins out there. Even though the konji is strong, we are still holding on to our pride, we are not letting it go.

Because others are doing it does not make it right. Keeping your virginity is the right thing to do, forget what these non virgins say to you. No shaking.
#teamweddingnight.
you sure are a virgin?oya,come make I check am
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 23, 2015
DharmyYinks:
Is this d change we want

If u wer truly a virgin all dis public announcement won't be necessary

I may concur
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 23, 2015
Estharfabian:
Tah! undecided Big stouts ko...Average stout ni..."grin"

u Berra take what ah gave you...or I'll collect it back sef...tongue

Oya bring am. ....i go manage am like dat grin
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by femi4: 9:28pm On Oct 23, 2015
delectablegyal:

#teamweddingnight.
but those bwest of yours look disvirgin and depressed
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by femi4: 9:28pm On Oct 23, 2015
Princessderaa:
Errrrm V and proud.

shines teeth
secondary?
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 23, 2015
zaragal:

I like the way she handled the situation but publizing my sexual status is a no no for me virgin or no

There are some things dat are meant to be secret...I cnt even tell my boyfriend is am a virgin or not...I always say wen we marry and we strafe u will find out....trust me I hide myself alot

Lol nairaland is a faceless forum. Nobody knows you here so that excuse of hiding yourself on a faceless forum is ridiculous.

By the way its a bad idea to hide your status in that manner from your fiance till marriage.
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by kingarizona1(m): 9:30pm On Oct 23, 2015
delectablegyal:

#teamweddingnight.

Congrats___ I just Hope you'll come back and say HALA, (create another topic) when you finally get screwed____ just Airing my View thou
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by viclawz(m): 9:32pm On Oct 23, 2015
kaziblake:
Yea proud of my virginity,saving it for my wedding night#i rep team virginggg
Like seriously...No one cares...just keep it 2 urself
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 23, 2015
Generals03:

Lol nairaland is a faceless forum. Nobody knows you here so that excuse of hiding yourself on a faceless forum is ridiculous.

By the way its a bad idea to hide your status in that manner from your fiance till marriage.

Seriously??...guys nowadays are not to be trusted ooo....me I trust no one...beside really??...should my partner and I be talking abt virginity or not or how to jail our marriage....i don't share my sexual status tho...but virginity is not a license to a successful mark my words on dat...so I don't want extra love or extra or less treatment because of my sexual status.

Some guys wen dey knw a lady is a virgin dey will stop @ nothing to get laid with her with no intention of marrying so it's been not said some tinz...very risky..first tym is very very important everybody wat it memorable

1 Like

Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by amiskurie(m): 9:36pm On Oct 23, 2015
delectablegyal:

#teamweddingnight.
Show me a virgin in a maternity ward...
Show me a moonlight that rise from the west...
Show me a river that never flows....
Show me a woman,that will never fall for konji....

No virgins on 2go my pretty sister.It's really hard to believe...but I still believe in u.
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by kinglekan: 9:37pm On Oct 23, 2015
delectablegyal:

#teamweddingnight.
grin grin
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by amanikondo: 9:38pm On Oct 23, 2015
delectablegyal:

#teamweddingnight.

How far can you go?
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by dazzlingd(m): 9:38pm On Oct 23, 2015
delectablegyal:

#teamweddingnight.
beautiful and of dignity, but how long will u survive it
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by dannybee(m): 9:40pm On Oct 23, 2015
Why go thru the stress of denying ursef conji, y don't you open d thing nd b at rest. Bia, ur virginity doesn't guarantee u a good husband
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 23, 2015
zaragal:

Seriously??...guys nowadays are not to be trusted ooo....me I trust no one...beside really??...should my partner and I be talking abt virginity or not or how to jail our marriage....i don't share my sexual status tho...but virginity is not a license to a successful mark my words on dat...so I don't want extra love or extra or less treatment because of my sexual status.

Some guys wen dey knw a lady is a virgin dey will stop @ nothing to get laid with her with no intention of marrying so it's been not said some tinz...very risky..first tym is very very important everybody wat it memorable

Lol Any man that cannot wait until the wedding night to taste your honey pot is not definitely not deserving of you. Your true man who loves you will surely wait.

But what im saying is that you hiding your status from him seems immature. You should be free to share with him your sexuality as long as he's your fiance. It doesnt change anything. Even if you are no more a virgin, tell him! Keeping it a secret is childish.

But you must always maintai your ground. No sex till marriage!!
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 23, 2015
viclawz:
Like seriously...No one cares...just keep it 2 urself

Ah..... *rolls eye* seems like you do!

[/s]one partner at a time[s]........ Abstinence is best.

[/s]safe sex, contraceptives[s]........ Virginity is best and virgins rock! tongue
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by kinglekan: 9:48pm On Oct 23, 2015
iAmCharis:
Shout out to my fellow virgin brethren KingTom, ronald4lif, TrapLORD and kinglekan. cool

Yes ooooo grin grin

1 Like

Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by ikukuhero: 9:57pm On Oct 23, 2015
delectablegyal:

#teamweddingnight.

What exactly is the meaning and essence of this recent 'virginity madness' on Nairaland? If you are a virgin, then, good for you! Keep it if you wish, but not for the sake of ego or marriage, but, for the sake of living a life of purity before God. In the same vein, remember that as you boast of being a virgin, also boast of not committing other forms of sin such as lies, fraud, hate, nagging, cursing, unforgiveness, gossiping, envy, disobedience towards God and man, theft...etc. Being a virgin does not and will never guarantee a good and happy marriage or relationship, job, even the kingdom of God! The only thing is Being Born Again and living right through the help of the Holy Ghost and growing in right character. I know a very young christian couple (pastor and sister's leader) who both got married as virgins while in their twenties and today, they are divorced after three or four kids and few years of marriage. They both divorced in their early thirties! I do not mean to encourage immorality - that I will never do, but I do suggest we think deeply before screaming 'team virgin'on Nairaland. In conclusion, please, I am a believer in Christ, born-again, single and keeping my body away from sexual immorality through the help of the Holy Ghost, not because I want to take pride in it, but because I want to make heaven and I want to live right and I do not want to grieve the Holy Ghost, lest he depart from me. And, I am not a twenty something - no, very far from that age! TeamJesusRocks! Bash me if you wish. It is allowed, but, I forgive you in advance. Love ya'll

2 Likes

Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by freshcvvs: 9:59pm On Oct 23, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoL! nah! I beg to differ...embarassed Saying You're a Virgin online is Like saying "Hey, I don't shave my pubic hair" ...LoL! "grin"
people don't care.... You'd just end up being "Bitched" , or called names...embarassed it's really Uncalled for...

Nope, people care, if not, you won't be posting and commenting multiple times on the thread. there's no other way to let the world know there are still virgins by choice if it's hidden away.

do you comment on what you don't care about?

If people don't care, then this thread should have died on just 1 page don't you think so?

1 Like

Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by freshcvvs: 10:00pm On Oct 23, 2015
all4naija:
According to the modern world I live in.

The modern world you couldn't resist posting on a primitive thread?

Modern ko, modem ni

1 Like

Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 23, 2015
freshcvvs:

The modern world you couldn't resist posting on a primitive thread?

Modern ko, modem ni
Did you say primitive thread? I have no idea of what you are talking about.
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by Macgreat(m): 10:02pm On Oct 23, 2015
**it is not easy being a Virgine. **

Says who?

As for me. . . E easy . . .

No difficulty in Virginity when you live in divinity.

#wordALive
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 23, 2015
mrZENographer:

She's betta than you. And you are not fit to quote The Word.
Haters of good things woe to you, the jugement lingers. Who would b wise to repent?
you have a small brain to understand things
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 23, 2015
freshcvvs:

Nope, people care, if not, you won't be posting and commenting multiple times on the thread. there's no other way to let the world know there are still virgins by choice if it's hidden away.

do you comment on what you don't care about?

If people don't care, then this thread should have died on just 1 page don't you think so?
Look at it again...90% of the comments are All Negative ish...I wouldn't stand Creating a meaningless thread like that with so Much Negative vibes..Plus...it's something to do with my personality...Forgive me...Buh it just doesn't add up...I rather kept Quiet!embarassed

My thoughts tho..."grin"
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by Seunolad1(m): 10:05pm On Oct 23, 2015
Some people can lie for U S A nt even africa this time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive / Man Rocks His Fiancee As They Dance In Pre-wedding Photos / Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.