Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) (47984 Views)

Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) / Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) / Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) by hajhud: 8:54pm On Oct 23, 2015
maryam6:
when will u stop frustrating urself?
please help me ask him
Re: Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) by lastmessenger: 8:55pm On Oct 23, 2015
the lying master
Re: Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) by Blingblings(m): 8:55pm On Oct 23, 2015
sahara fool
Re: Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) by Kennydoc(m): 8:58pm On Oct 23, 2015
IlekeHD:

Ijaw man with tribal marks?

So an Ijaw brought another Ijawn down from his high pedestal?

I guess Rotimi Amaechi is a Yoruba man from Oyo State.

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) by seeun(m): 8:58pm On Oct 23, 2015
just wait for as I'm about to lunch my own

Re: Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) by Jobabori(m): 9:07pm On Oct 23, 2015
A brave man. He did his youth service in Adamawa state where he lead a political enlighment CD group. The group visited a prominent politician in the state. NYSC did not like this hence the service year of his group was extended. He was the the primary source of information on the alleged OBJ romace with his son's' wife. Thiis guy can pull down an iroko tree with his gut. Shara reporter contributed to the fall of the clueless GEJ. Biafra should beware of him. He can singlehandedly fraustrate Biafra efforts. A thousand Mogidi, Temitemi 1, Barcanistar, Pa Chukwudi 44 and other PDP e - harlots cannot stand this single guy. Abati, Okupe and other PDP mouthpieces were utterly destroyed by him . They cannot stand him. Sowore i respect you.

5 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) by lekan29ice(m): 9:11pm On Oct 23, 2015
SUBWAY101:

While you are a lowlife PDP pay per post dunce.
I doubt if dey pay him sef

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) by kosovo(m): 9:11pm On Oct 23, 2015
simplycarro:

Sowore we know
You, who know you? If you die today,you just add to the statistics

If Sowore was on NL, you wouldn't know his moniker.

You know me on the larger picture but I prefer being unknown to you here.

What a tard! I never knew people could be this dumb.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) by Sunnyade01(m): 9:13pm On Oct 23, 2015
Omoluabi number 1 of the underground spiritual game (fela) . The philosophy of the stoics (Soyinka)
Re: Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) by neocortex: 9:14pm On Oct 23, 2015
simplycarro:

Sowore we know
You, who know you? If you die today,you just add to the statistics

The world also know Osama , why don't you blow yourself up
so that people can "know" you.
SMH.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) by Jdesilentkiller(m): 9:14pm On Oct 23, 2015
He is fearless and daring, we need more of this guy in Nigeria not those brown-envelop, CNN/BBC/CCTV copying, facebook browsing and money mongers we called journalist we have today. He has truly revolutionlized journalism in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) by chekasforchekas: 9:14pm On Oct 23, 2015
kossyablaze:
Too young to give PDP sleepless nights like Lion of Ubima...KOSISOCHUKWU wen u go find ur own eh?....*gives himself a thunderous knock for head*
sorry was checking your pics to know if your my brother, that name anyway.
Re: Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) by kosovo(m): 9:15pm On Oct 23, 2015
widowhusband:
who knows him in uni? was he really a cultist sorry FRATANITY member, i almost forgot

That's no longer news. Why ask what you know? undecided
Re: Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 9:15pm On Oct 23, 2015
The guy is a serial rapist
Re: Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) by r2beez(m): 9:15pm On Oct 23, 2015
kosovo:

If Sowore was on NL, you wouldn't know his moniker.

You know me on the larger picture but I prefer being unknown to you here.

What a tard! I never knew people could be this dumb.. undecided

Stop lying ure just a regular Nigerian. one of the masses of this country. Be proud of it
Re: Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) by kosovo(m): 9:17pm On Oct 23, 2015
neocortex:

The world also know Osama , why don't you blow yourself up
so that people can "know" you.
SMH.

Don't mind the tard..He thinks NL is the end of the world.. undecided
Re: Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) by Mufasa27(m): 9:21pm On Oct 23, 2015
The man behind the lies....
Re: Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 23, 2015
IlekeHD:
Handsome ingenious Yoruba man.

Yorubas also control information and communication in Nigeria grin
shut up ur dirty sheet called mouth,..wat communication exaltly are refering as,..AIT, Channel tv, brillan fm are own by Edo pple of south south naija..u know nothing,..
Re: Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) by IlekeHD: 9:26pm On Oct 23, 2015
nacosprof:
shut up ur dirty sheet called mouth,..wat communication exaltly are refering as,..AIT, Channel tv, brillan fm are own by Edo pple of south south naija..u know nothing,..

Shut your dirty smelly akpu mouth abeg. Loud Biafra tout.
Re: Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) by OmowumiJ(f): 9:30pm On Oct 23, 2015
To Haters: keep hating! To Lovers: keep loving. I choose to love this man 'cause it doesn't stress one to love!
Re: Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 23, 2015
geloorrrrdd:
Yorubas has been dominating everything.

Click LIKE if you agree wihme

Judging by d fact dat omoyele is an opportunistic extortionist...... I guess u guys have brought ur 'owo mi da?' tendencies to d fore
This hooligan has strong cult ties and underworld backings.... I can't blame him man must wack.
That rubbish on his neck will fail him
Re: Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) by kossyablaze(m): 9:36pm On Oct 23, 2015
chekasforchekas:
sorry was checking your pics to know if your my brother, that name anyway.
lol cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) by SUBWAY101(m): 9:37pm On Oct 23, 2015
Damalex4luv:

Guy you wicked oooo, you wan spoil him career.

Lmaoo
Re: Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) by geloorrrrdd(m): 9:40pm On Oct 23, 2015
papadee93:

Judging by d fact dat omoyele is an opportunistic extortionist...... I guess u guys have brought ur 'owo mi da?' tendencies to d fore
This hooligan has strong cult ties and underworld backings.... I can't blame him man must wack.
That rubbish on his neck will fail him
Stop being. a hating broke arse Nigga.

You must be IGBO.

IGBos been hating since 1900BC.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) by DavidEsq(m): 9:41pm On Oct 23, 2015
IlekeHD:

Ondo Ijaw? Are you smoking? You're not taking Ondo with your deluded ND Repub./Biafra undecided
See how u are wearing ur mumuness like its d new fashion. Kingsley kuku is Ijaw, where do u think he hails from? Ondo Ijaw. Ignoramus!
Re: Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) by teamchocolate: 9:42pm On Oct 23, 2015
Ileke don't mind baby124
She still needs to tell us how omoyele is an ijaw name....

And ondo is part of yorubaland, no matter how u look at it...

IlekeHD:

Ondo Ijaw? Are you smoking? You're not taking Ondo with your deluded ND Repub./Biafra undecided

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) by teamchocolate: 9:45pm On Oct 23, 2015
In every culture, language is one of the defining components... if u speak yoruba in ur culture, then you are simply yoruba

Stop fooling yourself, yoruba speaking ijaw indeed undecided

Ibime:

There are a minority of Ijaws in Ondo

"I was born in the Niger Delta area of Nigeria in a small village called “Kiribo” in Ese-Odo local government area of Ondo State. I come from a small Yoruba –speaking tribe known as “Ijaw-Apoi”
Re: Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) by aristosoft(m): 9:49pm On Oct 23, 2015
I have many names to call this guy.

1. APC Propaganda Machine
2. PDP Nemesis
3. Tactical Media Expert
4. Ayorunbo (Death Survivor)

Whatever you like call him, so much respect for this guy from me for his creativity with Sahara Reporters.

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) by Ibime(m): 9:52pm On Oct 23, 2015
teamchocolate:
In every culture, language is one of the defining components... if u speak yoruba in ur culture, then you are simply yoruba

Stop fooling yourself, yoruba speaking ijaw indeed undecided

The name of his town Kiribo is clearly Ijaw. Kiri means town or land in Ijaw and a large percentage of Ijaw towns bear the name Kiri eg Amakiri, Kiriama etc

How the people identify themselves is not my problem but one can have no problem with a group identifying themselves as ethnically Ijaw even though they are fully culturally assimilated as Yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) by Goke7: 9:53pm On Oct 23, 2015
I remember when soni irabor interviewed sowore back in the mid or late nineties on soni irabor live on his torture experience in the hands of cultists. Never knew he will still end this brave.

He's paid his dues and come a long way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group / Forgery Trial : Ekweremadu Writes US Congress, EU Parliament, Others / 6 Top Contenders For PDP’s Ticket For 2019 Presidential Election (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.