Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,881 members, 7,806,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Biblical Truth: Evidence That God Created The World Using Igbo Language-ifeduba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biblical Truth: Evidence That God Created The World Using Igbo Language-ifeduba (1200 Views)

Evidence That Kyari Took N500m From MTN To Help Reduce Fine Presented To Buhari / Akwa Ibom Women To Protest Unclad, So That God Will Punish FG / Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biblical Truth: Evidence That God Created The World Using Igbo Language-ifeduba by tochukwuifeduba: 5:29pm On Oct 23, 2015
The Biblical Truth( Compelling Evidence That God Created The Word Using Igbo Language)- Tochukwu ThankGod Ifeduba

"At a Glance this assertion will not only look outrageous but also very ridiculous.However the fundamental truth remains that the sacred and Original Hebrew Language used in the creation of the Universe is nothing but Igbo Language. Let us take a perusal look at what happened in the wilderness when Moses Encountered God In the Burning Bush.

Moses said to God, “When I come to the Israelites and say to them “The God of your fathers has sent me to you,’ and they ask me ‘What is his name?’ What shall I say to them?” And God said to Moses, “Ehyeh-Asher-Ehyeh.( Meaning of Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh____Ehyeh-Asher-Ehyeh (often contracted in English as "I AM or I Am that I Am is one of the Seven Names of God accorded special care by medieval Jewish tradition.

Linguistic Evidence Have proved That Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh is not the Original Hebrew Word but a corruption. So if we look at the Assyrian Hebrew alphabet you will see exactly what the Most High GOD’s name is and how it is pronounced in the Hebrew tongue.
I AM THAT I AM = אהיה אשׁר אהיה

I AM = אהיה

א = AH
ה = HA
י = YA

So the Most High GOD’s name in Hebrew would be spelled אהיה pronounced AH-HA-YA-H which is AHAYAH!

SURPRISINGLY !!! AHAYAH OR AHAM IS AN IGBO WORD MEANING _____MY NAME OR HIS NAME!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Biblical Truth: Evidence That God Created The World Using Igbo Language-ifeduba by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 23, 2015
Really?
Re: Biblical Truth: Evidence That God Created The World Using Igbo Language-ifeduba by tochukwuifeduba: 5:34pm On Oct 23, 2015
cash247:
Really?
grin grin grin grin grin Yes the Linguistic connections is glaring for all to see.. we do not seek to make assumptions nor fallacious statements

1 Like

Re: Biblical Truth: Evidence That God Created The World Using Igbo Language-ifeduba by gigabyte13: 5:36pm On Oct 23, 2015
So you dont know? God is an lgbo man na. Mad set of creature.

1 Like

Re: Biblical Truth: Evidence That God Created The World Using Igbo Language-ifeduba by tochukwuifeduba: 5:38pm On Oct 23, 2015
gigabyte13:
So you dont know? God is an lgbo man na. Mad set of creature.
the evidence is here its not about laying unsustainable claims
Re: Biblical Truth: Evidence That God Created The World Using Igbo Language-ifeduba by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 23, 2015
Dude, Are you trying to be funny or are you plain r.etarded?.
The incoherent rants of you and your ilk do more to damage your cause than you realise. #JustSaying

2 Likes

Re: Biblical Truth: Evidence That God Created The World Using Igbo Language-ifeduba by tochukwuifeduba: 5:42pm On Oct 23, 2015
SenseiX:
Dude Are you trying to be funny or are you r.etarded #JustAsking

grin grin grin Attack the Message and Logic not the Feasibility i admit it look unbelievable but the truth and the fact is ever glaring before us

1 Like

Re: Biblical Truth: Evidence That God Created The World Using Igbo Language-ifeduba by Fash20: 6:24pm On Oct 23, 2015
Flat headed people will always want to show their stupidity everywhere. Hebrew wannabe bunch of imbec!les. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Biblical Truth: Evidence That God Created The World Using Igbo Language-ifeduba by solid3(m): 7:21pm On Oct 23, 2015
All I came to see is ur signature picture but was disappointed the pix is missing. cool wink
Re: Biblical Truth: Evidence That God Created The World Using Igbo Language-ifeduba by xrisdon(m): 7:55pm On Oct 23, 2015
AH grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
HA grin grin grin grin grin grin
YAH grin grin grin grin
Re: Biblical Truth: Evidence That God Created The World Using Igbo Language-ifeduba by xrisdon(m): 7:57pm On Oct 23, 2015
AH grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
HA grin grin grin grin grin grin
YAH grin grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: Biblical Truth: Evidence That God Created The World Using Igbo Language-ifeduba by Brooklynsouth(f): 8:08pm On Oct 23, 2015
Imagine the language yoruba too pathetic
Re: Biblical Truth: Evidence That God Created The World Using Igbo Language-ifeduba by mazeltov(m): 8:13pm On Oct 23, 2015
This is a mere hypothetical and lame view which has has no viable facts. Let me start from the top before going deep. Your topic ( Evidence that God created the world using igbo language) and the content of your explanation are imcompactible. You are meant to bring forth and the critically analyse the words that God used to create the universe and not linking the ''hebreish definition of 'I am' with igbo interpretation. In other word, You only succeded in interpreting and linking The hebrew words for 'I am that I am'' with igbo's meaning, you have not presented the words/statement that God pronounced in the time of creation which you think that it's related to igbo language. See don't confuse yourself and don't mix up facts. Expalining the name(s) of God is a different thing -and- expaining the words God used during creation is another thing entirely. So which one are you treating? After that, we can now start analysing the words and Until you do that, I will consider your topic as a piece of crap.
Re: Biblical Truth: Evidence That God Created The World Using Igbo Language-ifeduba by goldiehoney: 8:17pm On Oct 23, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:
The Biblical Truth( Compelling Evidence That God Created The Word Using Igbo Language)- Tochukwu ThankGod Ifeduba

"At a Glance this assertion will not only look outrageous but also very ridiculous.However the fundamental truth remains that the sacred and Original Hebrew Language used in the creation of the Universe is nothing but Igbo Language. Let us take a perusal look at what happened in the wilderness when Moses Encountered God In the Burning Bush.

Moses said to God, “When I come to the Israelites and say to them “The God of your fathers has sent me to you,’ and they ask me ‘What is his name?’ What shall I say to them?” And God said to Moses, “Ehyeh-Asher-Ehyeh.( Meaning of Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh____Ehyeh-Asher-Ehyeh (often contracted in English as "I AM or I Am that I Am is one of the Seven Names of God accorded special care by medieval Jewish tradition.

Linguistic Evidence Have proved That Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh is not the Original Hebrew Word but a corruption. So if we look at the Assyrian Hebrew alphabet you will see exactly what the Most High GOD’s name is and how it is pronounced in the Hebrew tongue.
I AM THAT I AM = אהיה אשׁר אהיה

I AM = אהיה

א = AH
ה = HA
י = YA

So the Most High GOD’s name in Hebrew would be spelled אהיה pronounced AH-HA-YA-H which is AHAYAH!

SURPRISINGLY !!! AHAYAH OR AHAM IS AN IGBO WORD MEANING _____MY NAME OR HIS NAME!!!!

Blasphemy!

(1) (Reply)

Www.pinterest.com | Pinterest App | Pinterest Logo / Gov Oshiomole: Why So Silent On $3.09 Billion ‘missing’ NNPC Money Under Buhari? / Wonder 8 Trillion Naira Ghost Plan ... Another Planwell Watershed???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.