Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) (24228 Views)

Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Gets A Multi-Million Naira Endorsement Deal / Omotola Gets Christmas Gift From Scanfrost (Photos) / Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) by nightmile: 7:18pm On Oct 23, 2015
Congrats! Achieving much and keeping family values unlike prostit.. across the Niger bridge..
Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) by lekan29ice(m): 7:19pm On Oct 23, 2015
himkers:
[size=14pt]who made omotola a philanthropist??[/size] undecided
Ask Google nau
Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) by Fynestboi: 7:19pm On Oct 23, 2015
This woman no wan old again undecided kiss
Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) by sonnie10: 7:19pm On Oct 23, 2015
Lack of creativity is when you wear white cloth to take pic on a white background with so much white lighting. The photographer no try.

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) by seangy4konji: 7:21pm On Oct 23, 2015
Dem no deh tire
Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) by deltateam: 7:22pm On Oct 23, 2015
macklef:
Why do dis companies waste money on endorsement na

Pay omotolla millions of naira for taking pics with the items
Pay the sales girl 20,000 naira for spending her whole day trying to sell the item.

This life ehn

Life is fair. You need to take charge of your life. Its all about packaging and publicity. Millions know OmoSexy but how many know the sales girl?

According to the funtionalist theory society grades people based on the social/job role they are playing.Some jobs like modeling pays more, you'll agree that not everybody is a model not to talk of role model like Omotola who despite her age and career has a flourishing marriage and a smashing figure unlike dem baby mamas and divorcees.

Yeah she deserves every million being payed for her endorcement to the penny. If you envy her , go join modeling nah.
Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 23, 2015
This entertainment sef,be like say me sef go chuke head oh.me sef get talent oh i just dey shy

1 Like

Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) by veraponpo(m): 7:28pm On Oct 23, 2015
macklef:
Why do dis companies waste money on endorsement na

Pay omotolla millions of naira for taking pics with the items
Pay the sales girl 20,000 naira for spending her whole day trying to sell the item.

This life ehn

You don't know much about marketing.

You are talking about sales but marketing is more than sales.

How many fans do you think Omotola has on Facebook? If she posts this company once on her Facebook page, they enjoy more goodwill and viewership more than 100 sales girls.

As at now many don't know what Yudala sells but they have heared of the name while many firms that have been existing more than 10 years are not known yet.
Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) by mayorzee: 7:28pm On Oct 23, 2015
[quote authwncrierd winphilanthropist Omotola has just been signed as Brand Ambassador to Scanfrost. The campaign materials for the home appliances were styled by Ezinne Chinkata, make up by Bimpe Onakoya, hair by Ferdinand and shot by Tunde Owolabi studios.

The actress who also celebrates 20 years of entertainment this year was said to have been paid some heavy figures for the endorsement. See some behind the scenes pics below...

http://www.splendormag.com/2015omotola-signs-multimillion-naira.html[/quote] congrats to her
Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) by baloney: 7:36pm On Oct 23, 2015
Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) by destinyoduwa: 7:38pm On Oct 23, 2015
that how will role shocked.....
Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) by francescainnoce(f): 7:48pm On Oct 23, 2015
Nice one.... Congratulations to her
Trust me, most of us here don't wanna be public figure,as in national celebrities and all. just a little endorsement within the spheres of our family, friends and love ones will be just fine while we impact our society the best way we can..
God uphold and uplift all determined hearts and grant unto us that which is required of us to make our life resourceful. Amen
#Grace
Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) by franzis(m): 8:14pm On Oct 23, 2015
since when....
Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) by tpiah11: 8:22pm On Oct 23, 2015
niggi4life:

Reminds me of one girl i was dating back then, her momsie told me to wait till she finished her Nysc, i did wait o, after nysc her papa say make i chill till she finish her Masters den we fit dey think about introduction... Na so i bone am, the last time she called me early this year telling me she misses me and her dad wants to see me for our introduction, i told her i have been married for some couple of years with a beautiful daughter..

Oooh, long story, I like those.
Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) by vislabraye(m): 8:32pm On Oct 23, 2015
niggi4life:
[b]This wonderful lady here got married in her teen. Yet her marriage didn't make her lose focus in her career or her family, Look at her first child how grown she has become

To all the late twenties and 30s single ladies still waiting for the right time and right man, make una dey dere ooo

Reminds me of one girl i was dating back then, her momsie told me to wait till she finished her Nysc, i did wait o, after nysc her papa say make i chill till she finish her Masters den we fit dey think about introduction... Na so i bone am, the last time she called me early this year telling me she misses me and her dad wants to see me for our introduction, i told her i have been married for some couple of years with a beautiful daughter..she almost fainted on the fone.

Marriage doesn't stop or reduce your efforts in becoming someone in life. It's also high time guys start dating reasonable women and ignore those cheap girls begging for recharge cards all over, both online and offline...I am so proud of you omosexy, keep making the women proud... Cheers and congrats!!!!!!![/b].

That your example you give na another thing else. But u for wait for the girl make she do her masters to better herself and the family at large. It's not as if she did not want to marry you. Abi you for allow am do masters ?
Anyway, congrats for your daughter.

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) by wink2015(m): 8:38pm On Oct 23, 2015
[size=17pt]The federal government should start sanctioning some of these companies as they are not helping to solve the problem of unemployment and underemployment in the country.

Actors and Actresses that have made money are being given millions of naira that should have been use in creating gainful employment to the suffering youth of Nigeria.

This case of Omotola and many others are cases of money miss road. You will pay her millions and then pay sales girl N20,000.00. While will the sales girls not steal to pay her house rent and feed her belly.

See how Adenuga of glo is wasting money on basketmouth. There are cases of patience ozokwor of nollywood.

The federal ministry of trade and investment should train some of our corporate organization on how to manage human capital

There should be regulatory laws sanctioning some of this wastefulness.

It is a sad and shameful thing to give Omotola million while millions of Nigerian graduate are living in poverty under the scourge of unemployment.

It would be shocking to you that some of this corporate bodies that are doing this Omotola kind of publicity are evading taxes and some of them are undertax through the connivance of corrupt tax officials. Some of them are even owing their workers months of unpaid salaries.

[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) by inimitkel(m): 8:44pm On Oct 23, 2015
...& the endorsements just never cease!
Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 23, 2015
Towncrier247:
Award winning actress and philanthropist Omotola has just been signed as Brand Ambassador to Scanfrost. The campaign materials for the home appliances were styled by Ezinne Chinkata, make up by Bimpe Onakoya, hair by Ferdinand and shot by Tunde Owolabi studios.

The actress who also celebrates 20 years of entertainment this year was said to have been paid some heavy figures for the endorsement. See some behind the scenes pics below...

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/10/pics-omotola-signs-multimillion-naira.html

While I'll definitely do her in a heartbeat but it's Fathia that I want to impregnate grin
Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) by yewawa: 9:01pm On Oct 23, 2015
Good for Her!...Happy for Her!.....Happy for her family!

Come to think of it!...the rich are getting richer while the poor are getting on!
I really love to see a situation where the big companies like the mobile networks
will look in the direction of the poor too. You said what do I mean by that?,fine!
Glo etc sign on people that are already made as an ambassador,am happy for all
of them anyway, but they can as well organise a family competition in the West,East
and North to pick a family each that will be signed on as an ambassador too.

With this, a family will be made too, they can either start a business with their money
or improve on the one they have....

This will go a long way in putting smiles into the faces of the poor.....or what do you think?
Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) by Daremee: 9:04pm On Oct 23, 2015
Too much make up. Her face looks like a MASK.
Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) by Toyeebh(m): 9:11pm On Oct 23, 2015
omo dis ma money oo
Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) by wink2015(m): 9:11pm On Oct 23, 2015
[size=25pt]Scanfrost and glo should go and learn from Aliko Dangote and see how this man is expanding his business. But they prefer to pack all their money to somebody that has eaten belliful.

Money given to Omotola is nothing but money miss road.[/size]
Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 9:24pm On Oct 23, 2015
Airforce1:
Her yansh is much bigger than I thought

Congrats once again
in Fela tune: when you see small yansh, u go say look at dis big yansh.
Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) by Okies27(m): 9:29pm On Oct 23, 2015
Towncrier247:
Award winning actress and philanthropist Omotola has just been signed as Brand Ambassador to Scanfrost. The campaign materials for the home appliances were styled by Ezinne Chinkata, make up by Bimpe Onakoya, hair by Ferdinand and shot by Tunde Owolabi studios.

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/10/pics-omotola-signs-multimillion-naira.html
. Why all this companies mumu sef. una dey give millions to millionaires as if it will increase your sales. look for pple like us give this thing to...shuuo. Bihari,pls over to you
Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) by odinese(m): 10:59pm On Oct 23, 2015
bukatyne:
Hot Mama kiss

What type of soup do u have on yr profile?
Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 11:50pm On Oct 23, 2015
odinese:

What type of soup do u have on yr profile?

Ofe Onugbu

Why did you ask?
Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 11:56pm On Oct 23, 2015
niggi4life:
[b]This wonderful lady here got married in her teen. Yet her marriage didn't make her lose focus in her career or her family, Look at her first child how grown she has become

To all the late twenties and 30s single ladies still waiting for the right time and right man, make una dey dere ooo

Reminds me of one girl i was dating back then, her momsie told me to wait till she finished her Nysc, i did wait o, after nysc her papa say make i chill till she finish her Masters den we fit dey think about introduction... Na so i bone am, the last time she called me early this year telling me she misses me and her dad wants to see me for our introduction, i told her i have been married for some couple of years with a beautiful daughter..she almost fainted on the fone.

Marriage doesn't stop or reduce your efforts in becoming someone in life. It's also high time guys start dating reasonable women and ignore those cheap girls begging for recharge cards all over, both online and offline...I am so proud of you omosexy, keep making the women proud... Cheers and congrats!!!!!!![/b].

Bros,

How many women married at OmoT 's age were able to push through?

I want to believe she is an exception and not the norm.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) by wink2015(m): 4:38am On Oct 24, 2015
[size=18pt]Corporate bodies like scanfrost, glo, etc that embark on frivolous spending by way of wasteful endorsement of popular actors and actresses should be made to pay some special kind of tax as they are not helping the government to solve the issue of unemployment.

These companies leave the issue of unemployment at the doorstep of the federal and state government forgeting that they also have an important role to play.

I agree endorsement also exist in europe, america and all the other countries. But in the case of those advance countries we are copying they have built their economy to a very high level of which their citizen look less to the corporate organization but that of Nigeria ours is different. We need more capital investment in terms of job creation and many social needs.

I therefore call on President Muhammadu Buhari and his APC leadership to call to order companies like scanfrost glo etc who are wasting their money they should have use to expand their facilities and create further jobs.

Therefore, policy makers at the federal and state level should review all this endorsement by private bodies or corporate organization and try to checkmate their excesses.

Corporate bodies should not be given free hands to do whatever they like they should be regulated by necessary laws in such a way that their actions will not create further social or societal unrest in terms of hardship and unemployment.

Can you imagine the huge number of banks in Nigeria that are attack by robbers on a daily basis in Nigeria. Most of this robbers are graduate who left school but they can not find employment.

scanfrost, glo and many other Nigerian companies that are doing this anti-social act should change for the better. It is wrong for you corporate organization to make the rich get richer and make the poor get poorer. It is shocking to reveal here that many of the problems that bring down the present Nigeria economy that has now led to the falling value of the Nigerian naira is not caused by looting of the country wealth by politician alone but corporate bodies also have a hand in this crime by way of their irresponsible business conducts.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

[/size]

1 Like

Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) by Goshen360(m): 5:50am On Oct 24, 2015
This woman sha....between success and failure is OPEN DOORS AND OPPORTUNITY IN LIFE.
Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) by adeyink(m): 6:24am On Oct 24, 2015
[/color]Best of luck sister mama, I really happy 4 u[color=#990000]Best of luck sister mama, I really happy 4 uBest of luck sister mama, I really happy 4 u
Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) by chinchum(m): 7:21am On Oct 24, 2015
wink2015:
[size=18pt]Corporate bodies like scanfrost, glo, etc that embark on frivolous spending by way of wasteful endorsement of popular actors and actresses should be made to pay some special kind of tax as they are not helping the government to solve the issue of unemployment.

These companies leave the issue of unemployment at the doorstep of the federal and state government forgeting that they also have an important role to play.

I agree endorsement also exist in europe, america and all the other countries. But in the case of those advance countries we are copying they have built their economy to a very high level of which their citizen look less to the corporate organization but that of Nigeria ours is different. We need more capital investment in terms of job creation and many social needs.

I therefore call on President Muhammadu Buhari and his APC leadership to call to order companies like scanfrost glo etc who are wasting their money they should have use to expand their facilities and create further jobs.

Therefore, policy makers at the federal and state level should review all this endorsement by private bodies or corporate organization and try to checkmate their excesses.

Corporate bodies should not be given free hands to do whatever they like they should be regulated by necessary laws in such a way that their actions will not create further social or societal unrest in terms of hardship and unemployment.

Can you imagine the huge number of banks in Nigeria that are attack by robbers on a daily basis in Nigeria. Most of this robbers are graduate who left school but they can not find employment.

scanfrost, glo and many other Nigerian companies that are doing this anti-social act should change for the better. It is wrong for you corporate organization to make the rich get richer and make the poor get poorer. It is shocking to reveal here that many of the problems that bring down the present Nigeria economy that has now led to the falling value of the Nigerian naira is not caused by looting of the country wealth by politician alone but corporate bodies also have a hand in this crime by way of their irresponsible business conducts.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

[/size]
stop writing jargons, the company is actually investing, and they will recover the money spent in return on investment. Omotola is known by millions of nigerians, and whatever she features as a face of will be promoted in popularity which will translate to increased sales. At the mention of Onga what comes to many peoples mind is Kate henshaw and flavour, and do not underestimate the millions of people who will then switch loyalties or at least patronise for once just because of that.
Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) by odinese(m): 7:42am On Oct 24, 2015
bukatyne:

1sOfe Onugbu

Why did you ask?

OK..
It looks good.
Did u prepare it yrself?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Apologises To Mayowa Ahmed's Family: "#SaveMayowa Wasn't A Scam" / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Pictured With Thierry Henry At #MadeOfBl4ck Night Out / Oyin Adenuga To Star In The Real Housewives of Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.