Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

What Am I Doing In Her Room-(happening Live) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Am I Doing In Her Room-(happening Live) (4043 Views)

SEE THIS: Am I Doing It Right Or Wrongly? [PICTURE] / This Lady Locked Up A Guy In Her Room Since Morning(photos) / Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Am I Doing In Her Room-(happening Live) by kekakuz(m): 11:17pm On Oct 23, 2015
In this very hot self contain sitting next to her bed and asking myself what am I doing here.
I met her 2weeks ago when she walked into my office looking for a job. We exchange contact and started chatting.
Was supposed to hook up with her around 7pm but I just returned and she insist on seeing me tonight and here am I in her room.
Guyz am sleeping over

Alryt she is making me tea
And will update you guyz later.

Don't worry guyz
Am prepared

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Am I Doing In Her Room-(happening Live) by Princessderaa(f): 11:19pm On Oct 23, 2015
patiently waiting
Re: What Am I Doing In Her Room-(happening Live) by EgusiSoup: 11:19pm On Oct 23, 2015
Please who knows how much can I get a China phone that have Bluetooth sad

1 Like

Re: What Am I Doing In Her Room-(happening Live) by marshalcarter: 11:21pm On Oct 23, 2015
So u expect us to abandon our lovely sleep and follow ya meaningless topic dat wouldn't benefit our lives or add #1 to our acct?? undecided

Mtsw....ppl sha....halfrica...gudnyt

2 Likes

Re: What Am I Doing In Her Room-(happening Live) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 23, 2015
Is this how bad things have turned on NL?

4 Likes

Re: What Am I Doing In Her Room-(happening Live) by ashmanpolo: 11:22pm On Oct 23, 2015
@EgusiSoup,
Please I need this answer urgently. Can I go to Canada through Canal?

2 Likes

Re: What Am I Doing In Her Room-(happening Live) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 23, 2015
EgusiSoup:
Please who knows how much can I get a China phone that have Bluetooth sad
the last I bought was 1500. Can't even remember the name. It's a nice phone tho. Buy 1 get 1 free

2 Likes

Re: What Am I Doing In Her Room-(happening Live) by Khutie: 11:25pm On Oct 23, 2015
shocked shocked shocked wtf
Re: What Am I Doing In Her Room-(happening Live) by EgusiSoup: 11:25pm On Oct 23, 2015
ashmanpolo:
@EgusiSoup,
Please I need this answer urgently. Can I go to Canada through Canal?

Yes I think so.

Wait let me put it in the Google first cry

1 Like

Re: What Am I Doing In Her Room-(happening Live) by EgusiSoup: 11:26pm On Oct 23, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
the last I bought was 1500. Can't even remember the name. It's a nice phone tho. Buy 1 get 1 free

Does it have that big radio antenna? undecided
Re: What Am I Doing In Her Room-(happening Live) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 23, 2015
what the hell . . . shocked
Re: What Am I Doing In Her Room-(happening Live) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 23, 2015
EgusiSoup:

Does it have that big radio antenna? undecided
yes ooooo. With a blue screen. And it's got snake and brick games on it

3 Likes

Re: What Am I Doing In Her Room-(happening Live) by EgusiSoup: 11:28pm On Oct 23, 2015
Princessderaa:
patiently waiting

This is foolishness in its raw form. undecided
Re: What Am I Doing In Her Room-(happening Live) by faith551(m): 11:29pm On Oct 23, 2015
Pls can someone spell "it" for me
Re: What Am I Doing In Her Room-(happening Live) by EgusiSoup: 11:31pm On Oct 23, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
yes ooooo. With a blue screen. And it's got snake and brick games on it

Abeg where can I buy it please sad
Re: What Am I Doing In Her Room-(happening Live) by manee2(m): 11:31pm On Oct 23, 2015
I go do ooh... smiley remeber me in ur tym of enjoyment
Re: What Am I Doing In Her Room-(happening Live) by libertyfather(m): 11:32pm On Oct 23, 2015
Princessderaa:
patiently waiting

Hey you go and sleep
STFUareyouGod:

When last you buy am? The thing don add like 150naira ooooo since dollar rise it's now 1650naira only
Re: What Am I Doing In Her Room-(happening Live) by ashmanpolo: 11:32pm On Oct 23, 2015
EgusiSoup:

Yes I think so.

Wait let me put it in the Google first cry

Waiting seriously!!! I'm so bored here
Re: What Am I Doing In Her Room-(happening Live) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 23, 2015
libertyfather:

Hey you go and sleep

When last you buy am? The thing don add like 150naira ooooo since dollar rise it's now 1650naira only
that was early this year tho. So e don carry price chook. shocked Hian! No to switch go Indonesia phones o
Re: What Am I Doing In Her Room-(happening Live) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 23, 2015
EgusiSoup:

Abeg where can I buy it please sad
OLX. Dem even get second hand Wey no pass 540
Re: What Am I Doing In Her Room-(happening Live) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 23, 2015
Princessderaa:
patiently waiting
instead of waiting for his update, why not come join me for this my big bed
Re: What Am I Doing In Her Room-(happening Live) by ashmanpolo: 11:35pm On Oct 23, 2015
faith551:
Pls can someone spell "it" for me

Very simple. The spelling of "it" is "mumuop"
Re: What Am I Doing In Her Room-(happening Live) by Ezedon(m): 11:36pm On Oct 23, 2015
drop ur number and her number in case anything happen to you
Re: What Am I Doing In Her Room-(happening Live) by libertyfather(m): 11:37pm On Oct 23, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
that was early this year tho. So e don carry price chook. shocked Hian! No to switch go Indonesia phones o

Same with Indonesia fone, nah dollarr rise nah, try naija use I get one wey I wan sell 560naira only
Re: What Am I Doing In Her Room-(happening Live) by faith551(m): 11:37pm On Oct 23, 2015
ashmanpolo:

Very simple. The spelling of "it" is "mumuop"
Thank you uncle, I'll keep that in mind
Re: What Am I Doing In Her Room-(happening Live) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 23, 2015
libertyfather:

Same with Indonesia fone, nah dollarr rise nah, try naija use I get one wey I wan sell 560naira only
how reliable is the battery and how loud is the sound?
Re: What Am I Doing In Her Room-(happening Live) by kekakuz(m): 11:43pm On Oct 23, 2015
Update
She is currently applying cleanser on my face Cool right?
I know
Re: What Am I Doing In Her Room-(happening Live) by libertyfather(m): 11:43pm On Oct 23, 2015
STFUareyouGod:

I lost two of the 8 Duracell batteries that comes with it, so I replaced with battery bought from aboki, it last past blackberry curve 4 sha
Re: What Am I Doing In Her Room-(happening Live) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 23, 2015
libertyfather:

I lost two of the 8 Duracell batteries that comes with it, so I replaced with battery bought from aboki, it last past blackberry curve 4 sha
shocked shocked shocked I prefer nnewi made battery o. But anyways, I'm interested in the phone sha
Re: What Am I Doing In Her Room-(happening Live) by kekakuz(m): 11:53pm On Oct 23, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
libertyfather:

Get
STFUareyouGod:
shocked shocked shocked I prefer nnewi made battery o. But anyways, I'm interested in the phone sha
Get off my thread
She is currently undressing

1 Like

Re: What Am I Doing In Her Room-(happening Live) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 23, 2015
omo see derailing
Re: What Am I Doing In Her Room-(happening Live) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 23, 2015
kekakuz:
GetGet off my thread
She is currently undressing
Na you get NL ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

COUNTER: 6 Signs She Has A Crush On You. / Sex Surrogates: They Only Service Men, They Are Not Prostitutes! / My Wedding Is In Less Than 24hrs But I have To Pull Out For This Reason-radiant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.