Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

A Simple And Quick Business You Can Invest In In Minutes - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Simple And Quick Business You Can Invest In In Minutes (464 Views)

Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On / How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task / Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Simple And Quick Business You Can Invest In In Minutes by Kensharval(m): 1:13am On Oct 24, 2015
My name is Qamardeen Ibrahim Oladipupo, a professional write, a professional website designer and a professional tutor. I have just completed a project titled " How To Write Intresting Articles In Minutes "
This book sprung out of a common trend among blog owners; they actually find it hard to write articles or find it hard to find what to write on. This book can also be useful for those who are seriously looking for ways to make money online. But because of the time i have devoted to a bigger project, i would not have the time to market the book myself. So i made up my mind to sell the book's resale right to someone, then that person can sell the book to anyone they wish and at any price they wish. Anyone that buys the resale right will not lose because of the following reasons:
1. There are lots of blog owners who are finding it hard to make something with their blogs, this book will attract them and they would surely buy it.
2. There are also people who are also seriously looking for ways they could earn money online. This book could be very useful for them as it teaches how to write articles they can sell to lots of lazy blog owners. They can also work as freelancers and get hired.
3. I will teach the buyer how to make the book reach top websites like amazon in a very easy way.
This is really a good and quick business to invest in. You have nothing to lose but lot to gain.
I need serious buyers who mean business. You can call me 08145798559 or send me email kensharval@gmail.com Try me, you would be glad you did business with me.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Ranks 169 Out Of 189 In World Bank’s Doing Business Report / I Need Help / 17 Reasons Why You Need To Join A Mastermind Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.