Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,829 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

The Unphatomable Power Of Music - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Unphatomable Power Of Music (280 Views)

All Of Music / Get The Best Finish Of Music/video Promotion To Stardom At Affordable Prices / What's Your Favourite Genre Of Music? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Unphatomable Power Of Music by Nobody: 4:31am On Oct 24, 2015
Music is so powerful,so powerful that it's the language in heaven, infact,in case you don't know, that will be our language eventually when we get to heaven! Music is so powerful that no one can fully grasp the power there off! Years back,I used to date a lady whose favourite song is the song that has this phrase(I dont really know the song) "it must have been love, but it's over now....." eventually despite deep love for each other,we broke up! Lol. A colleague comes to the office every morning playing this song "sa'na w'ole,s'ana w'ole" on his laptop,I asked him to stop playing such,he desist until he posted 5M as 50m one day! He indeed "sana wole"
Have you ever have this feeling of hearing a song and the song just flash a memory to your mind? Or you are troubled about something and from a stranger's ringing phone,you just heard an mp3 ringing tone and it just touched and calmed you. Several years ago,my wife was going through CS at UCH in Ibadan,it was in the middle of the dead night,the situation was going out of hand,I have prayed and was exhausted, sat on the floor,tired and from no where,I just heard"God will make a way" by Don Moen,being played by someone,someplace and that's just it for me that night. That baby is 4+ now! I love music so much. I listen to it,I sing it,I play it infact,I live music....and you?

(1) (Reply)

Check Out New Music: Orezi – “yagolono” (prod. By Kiddominant) / Between Shades Of Gray Character List / Sir George Martin (beatles Record Producer) Dies At 90.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.