Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

A Gallery Of A Nairalander's Photoshop Photo Manipulations - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / A Gallery Of A Nairalander's Photoshop Photo Manipulations (1344 Views)

MY PORTFOLIO-SUPER REALISTIC CARTOONS AND MANIPULATIONS. ORDER NOW!!! / Amazing Digital Paintings & photo manipulations You Should See!! ! / Awesome Photo Manipulations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Gallery Of A Nairalander's Photoshop Photo Manipulations by inalegwu99(m): 6:17am On Oct 24, 2015
Thanks to the mods that made it posible for us to exhibit
Some of our talents here on Nairaland..i just decided to get busy with my Pc using photoshop to compose this...you are free to make constructive criticisms i will apreciate

Re: A Gallery Of A Nairalander's Photoshop Photo Manipulations by Beesluv: 6:23am On Oct 24, 2015
Nice works
Re: A Gallery Of A Nairalander's Photoshop Photo Manipulations by inalegwu99(m): 6:29am On Oct 24, 2015
More from me[color=#990000][/color]

Re: A Gallery Of A Nairalander's Photoshop Photo Manipulations by Nobody: 6:29am On Oct 24, 2015
Guy u good
Re: A Gallery Of A Nairalander's Photoshop Photo Manipulations by deewhone(f): 6:51am On Oct 24, 2015
Impressive
Re: A Gallery Of A Nairalander's Photoshop Photo Manipulations by willbob(m): 10:26am On Oct 24, 2015
you try! I will advice you to use good quality camera to take your pictures..... and better cropping and blending

1 Like

Re: A Gallery Of A Nairalander's Photoshop Photo Manipulations by slickb(m): 4:20pm On Oct 24, 2015
wow! this is nice

(1) (Reply)

Pls Who Knows A Video And Photography School In Lagos / My Logo Design / Funny Cartoon Pics Of Saraki And Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.