Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,240 members, 7,807,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

Partnership 4 Haulage Biz Needed - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Partnership 4 Haulage Biz Needed (1065 Views)

Urgently Required For Lease: 30-tonnes Trucks 4 Sand Haulage Biz / A Relatively New Advertising Agency Is Seeking For Partnership / Transporters Needed For Cement Haulage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Partnership 4 Haulage Biz Needed by kinharold(m): 3:11pm On May 04, 2009
Hi all am seroisly looking for partners in the haulage biz.

there is an opportunity am trying to take advantage of. My broda works with a major shipping company (name withheld). they need transpot contractor and my bros is arranging for me to take advantage of it. i need about five trucks to register. i dnt have any and CANT afford one for now. that is y i need partners to leverage on. i always believe in partnership, i have worked with many people i met here on nairaland some without even seeing them face to face like the guy that registered my company. IF U SENSE ANY FORM OF IRREGULARITY U CAN PULLOUT AS SOON AS U WANT. I have my lawyers and i quess u have too. i DNT like complications.

1 u can buy a truck ( cant send spec now) while we manage it on ur behalf and make monthly or quarterly CONSTANT AND MANDATORY deposits to u. monthly deposits range from 300k to 500k depending on the truck spec, age and current “health”. U will not be involved in the daily management of the truck or running of the biz.

2 U can have the truck and patner with me to run the biz. We will rely on my expertise, links and experience. U will be involved in the daily running of the biz and we share the risk and the reward at an agreed rate.

This is an overview of the biz, do make ur considerations. Just know that whichever choice u make, there is profit to be made.

my company name is GOLDBERG CONCEPT. my number is 07034268732 we can talk at nite. email kinharold2@yahoo.com

Best Regards
Re: Partnership 4 Haulage Biz Needed by kinharold(m): 2:37pm On Jun 05, 2009
I am happy and greatly appreciate those that have responded to my offer, we are making good progress. pls anybody still interested can still contact me. 4 now i hav about three serious discussions going and we need abt five trucks altogether. kinharold2@yahoo.com 07034268732

(1) (Reply)

RCT- New Arrivals / Fairly Used Bluegate UPS For Computers @ An Affordable Price / Signal Booster Repeater Amplifier MTN Glo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.