Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Family Demands Body Of 11-yr-old Girl Whose Guardian Raped To Death (Pictured) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Family Demands Body Of 11-yr-old Girl Whose Guardian Raped To Death (Pictured) (39480 Views)

5 Adamawa Girls Who Smoke & Are Raped To Entertain Stepfather's Guests Rescued / "My Friend's Girlfriend Was Raped To Death In Libya" - Nigerian Man / 11-yr-old Threatened To Report Me If I Didn’t Have Sex With Her —suspect (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Demands Body Of 11-yr-old Girl Whose Guardian Raped To Death (Pictured) by eleko1: 12:12pm On Oct 24, 2015
sad
Re: Family Demands Body Of 11-yr-old Girl Whose Guardian Raped To Death (Pictured) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 24, 2015
Buh wot Kindda work is an 11yr old baby expected to go and do for som1. Chai povery eeeh!!!
Re: Family Demands Body Of 11-yr-old Girl Whose Guardian Raped To Death (Pictured) by eagleonearth(m): 12:13pm On Oct 24, 2015
Rape even unto death?? Oh Jesus! If your dick will put you
in trouble, why not cut it out?
So many things the presence of the Holy Spirit will help a man avoid.
Re: Family Demands Body Of 11-yr-old Girl Whose Guardian Raped To Death (Pictured) by baloney: 12:15pm On Oct 24, 2015
mtn pulse is officially suspended don't fall for it.
Re: Family Demands Body Of 11-yr-old Girl Whose Guardian Raped To Death (Pictured) by fabre4: 12:16pm On Oct 24, 2015
The heart of Man has been deperately wicked even from the beginning and these foolish paedophiles from the north are making paedophile rapist believe they can go free with it. Btw is it me or has there really been a sudden increase in child rape and molestation in Nigeria. End times

1 Like

Re: Family Demands Body Of 11-yr-old Girl Whose Guardian Raped To Death (Pictured) by Kimoni: 12:20pm On Oct 24, 2015
But how can 11 year old become a house aid naa cry cry RIP.ittle one.

Your killers will sleep no more.
Re: Family Demands Body Of 11-yr-old Girl Whose Guardian Raped To Death (Pictured) by IceDude(m): 12:20pm On Oct 24, 2015
So that id!ot think say he don free shebi?.......E nor go beta for am, that little girl go torment am till he beg for death
Re: Family Demands Body Of 11-yr-old Girl Whose Guardian Raped To Death (Pictured) by Donlino(m): 12:28pm On Oct 24, 2015
So that's how the man will go scot free ba.
Re: Family Demands Body Of 11-yr-old Girl Whose Guardian Raped To Death (Pictured) by saintkel(m): 12:31pm On Oct 24, 2015
I think u r not ok
Re: Family Demands Body Of 11-yr-old Girl Whose Guardian Raped To Death (Pictured) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 24, 2015
Nemesis must surely come........i thought this only occur in movie..
May her spirit do the Justice. RIP Sister.
Re: Family Demands Body Of 11-yr-old Girl Whose Guardian Raped To Death (Pictured) by fragile96: 12:49pm On Oct 24, 2015
Eebos and dier blood money
Re: Family Demands Body Of 11-yr-old Girl Whose Guardian Raped To Death (Pictured) by yomi007k(m): 12:56pm On Oct 24, 2015
Blood coming out of nose,mouth and genitals is NOT RAPE.

She probably had a bleeding disorder.
Re: Family Demands Body Of 11-yr-old Girl Whose Guardian Raped To Death (Pictured) by Hero10001: 1:00pm On Oct 24, 2015
If not for maturity, i for say "name checking tins" That flat.h.ead deserves to be raped to death by boko boys.
Re: Family Demands Body Of 11-yr-old Girl Whose Guardian Raped To Death (Pictured) by juman(m): 1:19pm On Oct 24, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Family Demands Body Of 11-yr-old Girl Whose Guardian Raped To Death (Pictured) by blaksoap(f): 1:21pm On Oct 24, 2015
journey just come, and this is my first comment. Naija how una dey?
Re: Family Demands Body Of 11-yr-old Girl Whose Guardian Raped To Death (Pictured) by Topsyvic(f): 1:24pm On Oct 24, 2015
sadxo sad
Re: Family Demands Body Of 11-yr-old Girl Whose Guardian Raped To Death (Pictured) by blaksoap(f): 1:26pm On Oct 24, 2015
i think some dude on nairaland need deliverance. Example hero 1000 winki think some dude on nairaland need deliverance. Example hero 1000
Re: Family Demands Body Of 11-yr-old Girl Whose Guardian Raped To Death (Pictured) by Youngmolis: 1:27pm On Oct 24, 2015
rip poor girl?
Re: Family Demands Body Of 11-yr-old Girl Whose Guardian Raped To Death (Pictured) by klax(m): 1:35pm On Oct 24, 2015
KashyBaby:
cry may her soul rest in peace...this is a very sad story...

And that is all you can say
Re: Family Demands Body Of 11-yr-old Girl Whose Guardian Raped To Death (Pictured) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 24, 2015
What a sad and pathetic occurrence.
Re: Family Demands Body Of 11-yr-old Girl Whose Guardian Raped To Death (Pictured) by TeamSimple(m): 1:55pm On Oct 24, 2015
god bless Biafra.
Re: Family Demands Body Of 11-yr-old Girl Whose Guardian Raped To Death (Pictured) by DickDastardly(m): 2:58pm On Oct 24, 2015
Bloody Biafrans led by crook Nnamdi kanu angry
Re: Family Demands Body Of 11-yr-old Girl Whose Guardian Raped To Death (Pictured) by Islie: 3:13pm On Oct 24, 2015
their shall be no peace for the wicked.....

the man will pay for his sins
Re: Family Demands Body Of 11-yr-old Girl Whose Guardian Raped To Death (Pictured) by manuroq(m): 3:55pm On Oct 24, 2015
The poor can't win a case against the rich if God isn't fighting for them.
Re: Family Demands Body Of 11-yr-old Girl Whose Guardian Raped To Death (Pictured) by Beey(f): 3:55pm On Oct 24, 2015
The oozing of blood from mouth and other body openings, suggests the presence of internal bleeding from some kind of internal injury.Don't think it's rape though I can't deny that rape may have been involved.For that much blood to ooz from different body openings is inductive of internal bleeding.
Re: Family Demands Body Of 11-yr-old Girl Whose Guardian Raped To Death (Pictured) by odeyemilizzy(f): 4:07pm On Oct 24, 2015
My heart is envy God why all dis apening 11years of child?
Re: Family Demands Body Of 11-yr-old Girl Whose Guardian Raped To Death (Pictured) by Emilokoiyawon: 4:19pm On Oct 24, 2015
cool Its the YEEBOS AGAIN!!! IGBO KWENU!
Re: Family Demands Body Of 11-yr-old Girl Whose Guardian Raped To Death (Pictured) by ajbunmi: 4:20pm On Oct 24, 2015
jascon1:
Pathetic. I say Poor man be like sheet for the country. Massob won't intervene into cases like this. Buhari won't comment about this na woman shyness e go comment. Their community elders dodge their heads. The youths disappear. Local government chairmen. Women leaders una no get motherly love again? Human right lawyers are invincible. Oby ezekwesili help to bring back this one. Actresses, omotola you day advertise Maggi them day rape small girl to death, Genevieve c ur home girl them don rape am die seize her body o. U no fit talk? Everybody get him turn o. you no talk for your brother, you get enuff voice to talk for yourself?

Nigeria, I hail thee.

wetin concern Buhari with this case now?
Re: Family Demands Body Of 11-yr-old Girl Whose Guardian Raped To Death (Pictured) by jascon1(m): 5:25pm On Oct 24, 2015
ajbunmi:
wetin concern Buhari with this case now?
of course it does. His subject is in pain. Let's try to connect our leaders to our pains. Don't view them like glitterati
Re: Family Demands Body Of 11-yr-old Girl Whose Guardian Raped To Death (Pictured) by WailingWailer00(m): 5:31pm On Oct 24, 2015
jascon1:
Pathetic. I say Poor man be like sheet for the country. Massob won't intervene into cases like this. Buhari won't comment about this na woman shyness e go comment. Their community elders dodge their heads. The youths disappear. Local government chairmen. Women leaders una no get motherly love again? Human right lawyers are invincible. Oby ezekwesili help to bring back this one. Actresses, omotola you day advertise Maggi them day rape small girl to death, Genevieve c ur home girl them don rape am die seize her body o. U no fit talk? Everybody get him turn o. you no talk for your brother, you get enuff voice to talk for yourself?

Nigeria, I hail thee.

Buhari is a shy dullard grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fleeing Nigerians Arrested In China, As Police Operatives Storm Market / Fraudsters Trying To Sell Governor Amosun's House Arrested (pic) / Stella Okotie, UNIBEN Staff Killed, 1 Injured As Police Chase Driver Over N100

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.