Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos (61955 Views)

Nairalander Bags First Class And Two Awards In UNIZIK. / Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos / Electric Powerbike Made In Unizik (pictures). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by calabardick(m): 3:58pm On Oct 24, 2015
glassjar1:
SUPPORTED .

I AM COMING BACK WITH CNC EXPERIENCE AND AUTO STUDIO MODELLING .

FOR PARTS MAKING . PROTOTYPING . CLAY MODELLING .

I LOVE IT

am interested in you, I have a deal I would love us to discuss concerning your profession ...

1 Like

Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by eleko1: 3:59pm On Oct 24, 2015
I identified with dis great mind not those crase Ipob miscreants shouting BIAFRA up/down.Great one!!
Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 24, 2015
They tried given the limited resources at their disposal

2 Likes

Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by calddon(m): 4:01pm On Oct 24, 2015
undecided grin
DickDastardly:

Get off my mention before it gets nasty please cool
why please? wink wink

1 Like

Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by saipn: 4:02pm On Oct 24, 2015
Acidosis:
Some road side mechanics in Nigeria actually build better cars
u r right,experienced road side mechanics can do better but let appreciate them.........

1 Like

Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by MrJah(m): 4:02pm On Oct 24, 2015
At the end, the car stil uses an imported engine. Great design but anybody can do that.
Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 24, 2015
Abbey2sam:
[size=38pt]rubbish of the first order, this is 21st century for fu*ksake[/size]

Not in Nigeria. We are seemingly still stuck in the 18th century.
Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 24, 2015
ihatebuhari:
What's this?

Useless bus, even in 80s Chinese students won't build this poooo
even in the 80's Chinese students won't be ridiculed for even building a toy version of that mini bus.
Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 24, 2015
profoyoyo:
Really surprised at d way we continue to celebrate mediocrity.University undergraduates trainning to become engineers build this trash and u say dy have brains?All d fancy cars we see on our streets are not frm heaven but designed and built by people who got d same tranning ur getting.Infact dr are designs and specifications online for crying out loud.This is trash and i suggest these students b sent for counselling and reorientation.

I thought I was going to be the only critical one.

It's nice to see others on here that challenges our youths to aim higher.

This is pure and unadulterated piece of shyte and should never see the light of day.
Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by Cashio(m): 4:07pm On Oct 24, 2015
iamkeyz:
yet some idiots in the west be forming about going to skul. 5 years in biafra and the zoo will understand
with a mindset like this, u can never go places

1 Like

Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by darlenese(f): 4:08pm On Oct 24, 2015
20 years backwards
Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by sunnyb0b0(m): 4:10pm On Oct 24, 2015
wheesin:
why inventing stuffs that have been invented already.. no creativity.. zero ideas... backwardness of the highest order undecided

What have you or your father invented or built?

1 Like

Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 24, 2015
Wow....that's great!!! At least these beasts are responding to training!!!
Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 24, 2015
SO INTERESTING!!!
Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 24, 2015
ihatebuhari:
What's this?

Useless bus, even in 80s Chinese students won't build this poooo
Even in the 80's Chinese adult Engineers won't be ridiculed for building a toy version of that bus. Seriously....... reason am na......... Have you understood that your earlier post was not necessary?

And to worsen it you are said to be a female, a wife material and potential mother. What type of children will you raise up with this hate attitude? When I read certain hate comments some female NL make I weep for womanhood. You ladies have completely lost it...GOSH
Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by Phlame007(m): 4:17pm On Oct 24, 2015
Hmmm!! Kudos mehn! Nice one!
Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by ihatebuhari(f): 4:18pm On Oct 24, 2015
Bubewilson:
Even in the 80's Chinese adult Engineers won't be ridiculed for building a toy version of that bus. Seriously....... reason am na......... Have you understood that your earlier post was not necessary?

And to worsen it you are said to be a female, a wife material and potential mother. What type of children will you raise up with this hate attitude? When I read certain hate comments some female NL make I weep for womanhood. You ladies have completely lost it...GOSH
go and sleep, u sack of wine
Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by October1960: 4:18pm On Oct 24, 2015
Very funny bus. Well done sha ;-)
Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 24, 2015
ihatebuhari:
go and sleep, u sack of wine
I laugh in Chinese. You funny oo.. Sack of Wine... What figure of speech is that, educate me please dear...

But dear if you are realy a female you shouldn't be cultivating such hate attitude pls. Is not good for your role as a potential mother in the society ok. Thank you and May God bless us.
Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by ihatebuhari(f): 4:28pm On Oct 24, 2015
Bubewilson:
I laugh in Chinese. You funny oo.. Sack of Wine... What figure of speech is that, educate me please dear...

But dear if you are realy a female you shouldn't be cultivating such hate attitude pls. Is not good for your role as a potential mother in the society ok. Thank you and May God bless us.
not in your class sir
Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by Alexandro2(m): 4:29pm On Oct 24, 2015
nt bad.....kip it up
Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by arcniyi(m): 4:31pm On Oct 24, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
benedictnsi:
That's good.... Hope it has a BRAKE PAD
u funny sha
Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by 36STATES: 4:31pm On Oct 24, 2015
I really thank God I never went to University in Nigeria. Even secondary school students are building robots capable of complex tasks here in Europe, while graduates in Nigeria are gloating over a poor "welding work". The highest thing you can do for your child in Nigeria is to send him/her overseas to study.....Nigerian university education is the worst all over the world.

Nigeria is the only place in the world where people spend 4 years in university and still have superstitious beliefs afterwards; and still believe that praying little or more can affect your fortunes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 24, 2015
ihatebuhari:
not in your upper class sir
ok you are way too down.
Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by ihatebuhari(f): 4:37pm On Oct 24, 2015
Bubewilson:
I'm a drunkard
lol grin
Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by ril19(m): 4:40pm On Oct 24, 2015
profoyoyo:
Really surprised at d way we continue to celebrate mediocrity.University undergraduates trainning to become engineers build this trash and u say dy have brains?All d fancy cars we see on our streets are not frm heaven but designed and built by people who got d same tranning ur getting.Infact dr are designs and specifications online for crying out loud.This is trash and i suggest these students b sent for counselling and reorientation.

"All The Fancy Cars We See On The Street" Didn't Just Get Fancy Overnight Naa. You Know They All Had A Humble Start

1 Like

Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by amaechionuh(m): 4:45pm On Oct 24, 2015
They are Biafrans, not your useless zoo called Nigeria. They benefited nothing from your nonsense Nigeria, get that to your skulls.
Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by Angoni(m): 4:48pm On Oct 24, 2015
Mediocrity at its best. University students wasting time wielding things, what ever for? Why not spend time desining and developing a tool farmers can use for planting rice and maize or shelling groundnuts or removing seeds from cotton buds. Or desing generators that can produce electriciy from small rivers or wind, even if they can only power a village or two each? These would be practical solutions to the countries problems. But Weilding, and not a good job at it. We cerebrate too much mediocrity in this country. No real idea how to put high education to good use. Mxxxxx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by Rexyl(m): 4:55pm On Oct 24, 2015
Good one. They should keep it up, as they might be a blessing to Nigeria. That's far better than items of destruction which miscreants are improvising in the north to destroy others. Kudos to the brains behind the innovation.
Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 24, 2015
The Rivers government has commenced the demolition of structures that ar hindering the free flow of water on the creeks, canals and alternative waterways within theState.
http://damytechs..nl/2015/10/rivers-state-govt-destroys-structures.html?m=1
This move, according to the Rivers State Waste Management Agency became necessary to avert severe flooding that is already ravaging elementsof the State occasioned by serious rains across the country.
RIWAMA’s Director of Administration, Mr. Ian Gobo World Health Organization Lead the operation, declared that the only Administrator of the Agency, Bro. Felix Obuah had in the past weeks warned residents and land developers within the State, particularly in Port Harcourt and Obio Akpor LGAs to not erect structures on the waterways, adding that the National meteoric Agency (NIMET) had listed Rivers State among what theyreferred to as the ‘flash floods location’.

The demolition exercise that began on Wednesday, October 21, 2015, saw thepull down of 2 structures that were erected exactly on the waterway of the mini Ekere creek in Rumuobiakani, Obio Akpor Local gvt Area.

Site- http://damytechs..nl/2015/10/rivers-state-govt-destroys-structures.html?m=1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Benue State University New Dress Code For Students / 10 Universities That Accept 2.2 And 3rd Class Graduate For Masters Degree / Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria (2014)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.