Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,705 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. (45406 Views)

My Relative Abandoned His Children In My Home / Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) / Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by andyanders: 9:02pm On Oct 24, 2015
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ,OP this story of yours made me to shade out tears and I am grateful that you are alive to tell this story.I do not pray for them to die, but to be alive to see where God will take you to.

Similar thing happened to a lady a knew but later in life, she traveled abroad, got married and when she came back to Nigeria, her uncle with his family were in great poverty and this shameless man still came to her and was asking for assistance.I told her not to give the man direct, that she should first call his children and tell them how wicked himself and wife were to her.She should help only go to their school to pay for them with their meal paid to the school.

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by murphyibiam15(m): 9:02pm On Oct 24, 2015
inze:

. . . word

. . . everyone screaming see a counselor, the above poster went further to complicate issues by adding 'professional' to counselor (A counselor is a professional that gives counsel) and for the record, this is Nigeria and the eastern part of the country at that. 'for where you wan see counselor' grin
lolz.....your head dey there...but councillors de everywhere na
but on the general note...this is typically child abuse oo
Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by Sunbellar: 9:03pm On Oct 24, 2015
@ MissAssy, life at times is not friendly with extended relations. I was a victim of worse scenario with a devilish step mother but thank God they now depend on me for their shelter and survival. Their oppressions made me a better and stronger person I am today.

4 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 24, 2015
okpurukata:

Why did your parents leave you with these devilish people. Was is financial problem?
Nah, she claimed that she liked me and that her children are all grown
Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by 4four(m): 9:05pm On Oct 24, 2015
DAT is y I always pray for my aunt and her children, u can hardly knw d diff btw us, d only diff BTW us is our surname

22 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 24, 2015
kunzaar83:
bt what. About the woman's husband? He never cautioned them? Its women that ussually have this type of horrible hearts? Thank God for Ūя̲̅ life, and I m sure in the future the wicked woman. And her children will cme to u. Looking for help, cz definately God that gave u the grace of passing 2ru such horrible experience will surely Make u great, just be be positive and continue living with a good heart, its well with u
The man is dead and he was very kind.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by Adortem: 9:08pm On Oct 24, 2015
Reading some stories here makes my heart bleed,there is really no place like home. My experience happened when I decided to go to Benin Republic since I studied French in school,I felt,if I am in that environment it would help my learning,so a relative said She had contacts there,I ended up staying with a pastor's wife whom the pastor isn't always around,which wasn't planned,was an emergency arrangement.Her kids don't do house chores,they are kind of spoilt,she had five kids,I would wash all their clothes and the mother's and fetch water every morning/evening,wash plates and sweep the big yard,the well there was so deep eh,my hands bleed from tough house chores.They almost turned me to a maid,cos I just want to learn french,their food there is terrible,most times no breakfast for me,or they give me stale food,which I throw out. I get really hungry,thankGod I went with cash.Well,I had to leave earlier than planned,no man's land.I wasn't a kid,was in my 3rd year in uni,so I gave an excuse and left.Nobody can ever treat you like your parents.my advise,never take sh*ts,remb,you are never at anybody's mercy even if it seems like it...

11 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by iheanyi40(m): 9:08pm On Oct 24, 2015
Sorry MissAssy didn't even read all

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 24, 2015
Btruth:
that is where western world is different from ours. You can still sue the Bleep out of them you know. They are all family from hell...damn! sad
Nah, its all in the past now.
Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by andyanders: 9:13pm On Oct 24, 2015
Op, note that this experience must have been divined in order to mold you for challenges ahead of live and could be a way for God to preserve you and your siblings.

Now, your experience must have exposed you to things you wouldn't have known then.Had it been that you went to stay with them now that you are an adult, you wouldn't have known their attitude or maybe any of your younger siblings was sent to them then instead of you,that person would have died.

You are just like Christ that suffered for mankind.You suffered for your younger ones as one of them would have died while staying with them and they will come and lie to your parents as to what happened.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by harry509: 9:14pm On Oct 24, 2015
MissAssy:
There are some experiences you don't wanna keep to yourself. Mine is what i experienced when i lived with my aunt and her children who are all older than me in 2006.Am gonna make this story as short as possible.Am not much of a writer so please bear with me and share your experiences too.

It started when i went for a vacation at their house in aba. I was 11yrs then and that made it easy for them to brainwash me with fake love using bleach and iron sponge. Well one day like that, my aunt gave me nd my cousin some chores to do and left for market, after i finished mine my cousin tried to cajole me to do hers so i refused but when she tried to drag me inside to beat me or something, my eyes hit the key lock.i thought i ws going to go blind because blood started gushing out of my left eye as if that was not enough she asked me to lie on how i got the accident and that was during the period of my vacation,i thought that was an accident and that such thing wont happen again cos they asked me to live with them which i agreed meanwhile my mom disagreed cos she was maltreated by her aunt when she was little on the other hand my dad agreed cos that is his sister. As time went on,they showed me their true colour.i go to school only 3times in a week except when we have exams.i do all the hard work in the house and they're never satisfied, as an 11yr old girl i fetch water with 25liters of gallon i bet that's why all my siblings are taller than me ,i wake up around 5 every morning to wash the plates, fetch water meanwhile i fetch water every night and the most painful part is that she have sons that can fetch water and am always late for school and am always the last to pay school fees, everyone knows me in school then, most of the time i wont eat breakfast before going to school and i will stay hungry till 4 with nothing in my tummy.i cry myself to sleep every night and they don't care, i hardly smile or laugh when am with them.school is my escape route cos i have a best friend then who buys things like food for me then and help pay for my textbooks then cos am always the last to pay for everything.If i ask her to give me money for a textbook worth 150 she will say she doesn't have meanwhile she will bring money in bundles and count in my presence our school then is a mixed school so i gained alot from boys,at a time our sp stopped punishing me for coming late.Her daughter sends me out at night to buy things for her and if i refuse i will get a beating.whenever my mum or dad visits me, they start treating me well and calling me by my short name which us Muanya instead of Chimuanya they usually blurt out.whenever they cook a new soup i will b the one to eat the old one and by the time i finish it, the new one will b old.when i was in jss2, my lil sis who was around 6 then came for a holiday so one day it rained so hard,u know aba nau with bad road and everything After the rain my aunt asked me to go and buy pepper so i bought dry pepper which they usually use, when i came back she asked me to go and change it that she needs fresh pepper so i told her that we have fresh pepper and she asked me to bring it, when i brought it, it turns out that the pepper has decayed with maggot the next thing i knew she poured the on my face and i didn't even know what i did to deserve that.i thought my heart was going to break,i couldn't even cry but when i turned and saw my lil sis crying, i couldn't hold back my own tears with my heart aching after i washed off the pepper on my face she still asked me to go and change the pepper and it was already dark then.These are just half of the things they did to me and the only thing i regret till now is never running away cos i know they would have alot to answer to everyone if i did.

Lalasticlala please push this for me
hmmmmM! I jst reid ur story now, so.... Touchn, I guess u shud b n ur early 20's if am nt mistaken. Fear most ibo women ooh. HmmmM! If I tell u my own u wil nearly share tears. I lost my dad vry early, so... My mum took me 2 stay wit my uncle and my uncle has already married, he got marry 2 an ibo woman. Kai I reali see hell frm dis ibo woman wich is my uncle wife, not only me. Me n my uncle reali see hell. I can still rememba there was a day she said I shud go bring rice, pricesly cooked rice it was jolluf, so... D plate I use I never knew dat it has stain on it, imediately she saw d stain she pour d jullof rice on my FACE I was vry lucky I didn't go blind. Tank GOD 4 gud neigbours around dat day. My dear is a long story. Dis woman was callin my uncle, her own husband a thief in d midst of crowd around 10 to 11 pm. My dear is a long story as earlia said. But 2day she is nomore. Well may her soul RIP. GOD didn't regret creatn women ooh. Most of dem Rr vry dangerious. God pls gve me a gud woman dat wil show love n care 4 me n my entire family AMEN.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by Adortem: 9:14pm On Oct 24, 2015
Reading some stories here makes my heart bleed,there is really no place like home. My experience happened when I decided to go to Benin Republic since I studied French in school,I felt,if I am in that environment it would help my learning,so a relative said She had contacts there,I ended up staying with a pastor's wife whom the pastor isn't always around,which wasn't planned,was an emergency arrangement.Her kids don't do house chores,they are kind of spoilt,she had five kids,I would wash all their clothes and the mother's and fetch water every morning/evening,wash plates and sweep the big yard,the well there was so deep eh,my hands bleed from tough house chores.They almost turned me to a maid,cos I just want to learn french,their food there is terrible,most times no breakfast for me,or they give me stale food,which I throw out. I get really hungry,thankGod I went with cash.Well,I had to leave earlier than planned,no man's land.I wasn't a kid,was in my 3rd year in uni,so I gave an excuse and left.Nobody can ever treat you like your parents.my advise,never take nonsense,remb,you are never at anybody's mercy even if it seems like it...
Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by tonididdy(m): 9:14pm On Oct 24, 2015
I have my own experiences also...it was an ok childhood growing up with my uncle.- I was treated like family(I was family,they were my mum elder bro and his wife), I called her mummy (a name I could not even call my real mum at that time) and him dad (same thing...I didn't even know my real dad until later "outta the blue, my uncle and wife suddenly threw me back@my poor mum)(I had to know my dad cos things were tough, a kinda life I had never known, dad passed away a year after rebooting myself to him as my father)...I left my mum to my uncles at age6

I have vowed NO matter how sweet our sour my life turns ,my kid(s) will never spend holidays not to talk of leaving home to stay with anyone else for upbringing unless when they are old enuff to take such decisions on their own.

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by thorpido(m): 9:16pm On Oct 24, 2015
inze:

. . . word

. . . everyone screaming see a counselor, the above poster went further to complicate issues by adding 'professional' to counselor (A counselor is a professional that gives counsel) and for the record, this is Nigeria and the eastern part of the country at that. 'for where you wan see counselor' grin
Are you using your village to determine the availability of professional counsellors in Nigeria?
When i say professional counsellor,i mean someone who was trained as one to separate that from someone who just does counselling as a passion.

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by kpolli(m): 9:17pm On Oct 24, 2015
MissAssy:
There are some experiences you don't wanna keep to yourself. Mine is what i experienced when i lived with my aunt and her children who are all older than me in 2006.Am gonna make this story as short as possible.Am not much of a writer so please bear with me and share your experiences too.

It started when i went for a vacation at their house in aba. I was 11yrs then and that made it easy for them to brainwash me with fake love using bleach and iron sponge. Well one day like that, my aunt gave me nd my cousin some chores to do and left for market, after i finished mine my cousin tried to cajole me to do hers so i refused but when she tried to drag me inside to beat me or something, my eyes hit the key lock.i thought i ws going to go blind because blood started gushing out of my left eye as if that was not enough she asked me to lie on how i got the accident and that was during the period of my vacation,i thought that was an accident and that such thing wont happen again cos they asked me to live with them which i agreed meanwhile my mom disagreed cos she was maltreated by her aunt when she was little on the other hand my dad agreed cos that is his sister. As time went on,they showed me their true colour.i go to school only 3times in a week except when we have exams.i do all the hard work in the house and they're never satisfied, as an 11yr old girl i fetch water with 25liters of gallon i bet that's why all my siblings are taller than me ,i wake up around 5 every morning to wash the plates, fetch water meanwhile i fetch water every night and the most painful part is that she have sons that can fetch water and am always late for school and am always the last to pay school fees, everyone knows me in school then, most of the time i wont eat breakfast before going to school and i will stay hungry till 4 with nothing in my tummy.i cry myself to sleep every night and they don't care, i hardly smile or laugh when am with them.school is my escape route cos i have a best friend then who buys things like food for me then and help pay for my textbooks then cos am always the last to pay for everything.If i ask her to give me money for a textbook worth 150 she will say she doesn't have meanwhile she will bring money in bundles and count in my presence our school then is a mixed school so i gained alot from boys,at a time our sp stopped punishing me for coming late.Her daughter sends me out at night to buy things for her and if i refuse i will get a beating.whenever my mum or dad visits me, they start treating me well and calling me by my short name which us Muanya instead of Chimuanya they usually blurt out.whenever they cook a new soup i will b the one to eat the old one and by the time i finish it, the new one will b old.when i was in jss2, my lil sis who was around 6 then came for a holiday so one day it rained so hard,u know aba nau with bad road and everything After the rain my aunt asked me to go and buy pepper so i bought dry pepper which they usually use, when i came back she asked me to go and change it that she needs fresh pepper so i told her that we have fresh pepper and she asked me to bring it, when i brought it, it turns out that the pepper has decayed with maggot the next thing i knew she poured the on my face and i didn't even know what i did to deserve that.i thought my heart was going to break,i couldn't even cry but when i turned and saw my lil sis crying, i couldn't hold back my own tears with my heart aching after i washed off the pepper on my face she still asked me to go and change the pepper and it was already dark then.These are just half of the things they did to me and the only thing i regret till now is never running away cos i know they would have alot to answer to everyone if i did.

Lalasticlala please push this for me

I just have one question, where are these people now?
Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by kristen12(f): 9:18pm On Oct 24, 2015
I have an Aunt that is very very wicked. I went to her place once and spent like a week or 2weeks and it was hell. As I was leaving the house I promised myself that nothing would ever take me there. She's wicked even to her younger ones except to her children. I don't know what she gains from being wicked and treating people like slaves. And she's a Deaconess in her church.

5 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by ndcide(m): 9:18pm On Oct 24, 2015
MissAssy:

They will always find an excuse to justify their wickedness

You story is quite emotional. But are you sure you won't do the same thing in future?

Some ladies who would say no, have the propensity of high handedness too.
But why did you have to stay there. Where are you now.. Have you gotten life groove on again? Are you a happy person at the moment? Do you love God especially at this time.

Thank God your eyes are okay. That to me is the big deal so far. I know someone with similar story in my office. This changed for the young girl.

Be positive about yourself no matter what.

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by ceeceeuwa: 9:18pm On Oct 24, 2015
queenfav:
@op at least your's happened when you were 11.Mine happened from april-july 2014.I had a problem with my law school posting for court and chambers attachment.Instead of my house local govt area in ughelli south,I was posted to Effurun.My mum had to arrange for me to stay with a family friend who was living around refinery,very close to Effurun high court.Now this couple is well travelled,both are lawyers and have been friends with my family since I was a kid.They owned the duplex they lived in, with a maid and gateman.They are very well to do.The first 2 weeks were very ok.since they had a maid,I cudnt really sweep the house because she does that.So I made sure I washed dishes anytime I saw any in the sink.I normally leave the house by 8,return 4 or 5 depending on when my court closed.I wasn't even eating breakfast in the house o,just dinner.
Everything started when she started complaining that I don't work in the house."I thought to myself, like..seriously?I had bar finals I was reading for.Was she expecting me to do eye service?"I wash dishes I meet in the kitchen without being told.Even when the househelp insists I leave it ,I still do it.She even went as far as gossiping me to her friends o.On many occasions,she would wake me by 3am on sunday.She would then pile the clothes of she,her husband and her four 4 kids for me to iron.At times after ironing for like an hour she would bring another set,that she prefers that one to the ones I have ironed.
I was so depressed at a point I couldn't read.I had to caution myself to bear.The househelp at a point stopped greeting me,because she felt we were now mates.lol.Many nights in a week,the husband would buy suya or barbecue,she wouldn't even ask if I want to eat.I would come back from court and find the fridge locked.As if the drinks they noemally keep there was my problem.she would even go as far as counting the coke inside the crate kept in the kitchen store.it got to a stage she started telling the househelp to lock her store when ever I get home.All that was to safeguard her provisions.I called my mum to tell her,she cried eh!She asked me to come back home,that even though my house was like an hour plus to the court,she would ensure I leave the house on time.I packed my things then told her I was leaving.The husband was home that night,he was shocked I even considered going.The poor man no know say e wife na countess dracula.He begged me to forget about anything that happened and stay.That one even worsened things,I will greet her at times she won't answer.On saturdays,she would instruct the househelp to tell me to sweep both upstairs and downstairs of the duplex.I was always sad..The day I was leaving to go back to school for our bar finals,my friend came to pick me up with his car back to my house.Na so the lady call me o,that I should go and mop the guest room I lived in before leaving.A room I always kept clean,and moped the tiles every friday afternoon?I almost cried!I had to come down from the car,then gave the househelp 500 to do it.My friend was so pissed.He was asking how I managed to cope for 4 months.I just told him I knew it wasn't forever.Recently she called my mum saying I don't keep in touch,I just laughed!Thank God for the bad experience o,because it spurred me to read with zeal.At least I passed my exams with honours to her shame.That's why I have vowed never to squat with any friend or relative.If I even get a job in abuja where housing is expensive,I'd rather share a room with someone ,than stay rent free in a mansion and take sh.it.Many people just become demi-gods once you are eating their food an living under their roof.Forgetting that no condition is permanent!I would not advice my enemy to squat with anyone o.Because thats when you get to see the person's true nature.
Seconded!
Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 24, 2015
Babe if i wan write, mine no get summary, after i lost both parent in pace of 3years to some mysterious illnesses, my suffering begun, maltreatment from one aunt to another and to wives of my other uncles, i was practically an houseboy to them, until this one aunt rescued me, today i give thanks, she took me as her own, she is the youngest of all my aunts, she has been my all in all, will be graduating this year. . . Meeehnn! Life was hell, alot better now though. God is good.

18 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by Trustworthiness: 9:22pm On Oct 24, 2015
Because of this action of women I refused to take any house help in my house when I am being pressured by my wife and my mother. I fear such helper will be maltreated.

It is of recent I allow a cousin of my wife to come to m6 house for possible assistance. And I warned her that I will send the girl back to her parent if she dear maltreated her.
She must be treated the way she will treat her children. They must jointly do the household work and not leaving the household work for to do only.
She must eat on time and not left hungry.
She must ensure she is always happy.
If she intend to visit her parent, she must not be disturbed or prevented from going. And so on.

I hate people being maltreated.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by silverr(f): 9:26pm On Oct 24, 2015
Hmmm, where do I start from,
While I was quite younger, my cousin married a bad woman who came in like a saint.

She always complain that she needs a maid to live with her. We started sourcing for a young relative whose parents needed help. So I stayed with her temporarily.

She made me scrub the rug with water, dettol and liquid fresher twice a day, mop the rest of the house everyday. I don't eat on the table but in the floor. I don't sit in the cushion but in the floor. Get shouted at every little thing and she asks me if my mum sent me to kill her. Accused me of being a spy. Everyday, I pray: God let them find someone fast.
I'm the kind of person that will endure you stepping on my legs till you balance before I ask you to shift as long as I'm not bleeding to death and so, I didn't even tell my cousin anything. I had a phone but didn't call any family, we attend church with our elder in the family yet I don't tell his family anything. She knew this was my weakness and exploited it fully.

Finally, I left, she brought a new girl, treated that one worse till the girl jumped out from the balcony of the 2 story they live in and ran away. She then came back to my mum and asked for my younger sister. (my sister is quiet like me).

She mistreated her till one day, my sister was forced to eat her tasteless food and rejected it. She kept beating her to eat, she ate and vomited, she then asked her to eat the vomit, my sis ate it and vomited it again then she started another round of beating till my cousin came home, she then shouted at her to clean up the mess.
She cut my sis 14inch hair out of pure jealousy. She has no hair and won't have cus of her wicked hrt.

Finally, years after, there was a guy I don't really like enough to marry but he was hot on me. She kinda knew his family, she ran there and was asking his mum to stop her son from having anything to do with my family.
She said I called her a witch and only visits her when I need money, I'm lazy and can't do any work, that she slaved for me while I wa at her place.
She said my sis is a thief an she stole her last kobo, she had to borrow her transport to my parents house.
She said my bro is a thief and went to steal and they caught him and were abt to Lynch him till she found out and intervened.
She said my mum is childless cus we aren't worth being called humans. She swore all these with a bible.

I cried when I heard it not cus of the man but cus I still loved her despite all, I just took it as human wickedness and moved on.

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 24, 2015
kpolli:

Lol, they're still around jst i can't bring myself to stay around them even though i hv forgiven them.

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by ceeceeuwa: 9:27pm On Oct 24, 2015
chrisbaba1:
[size=15pt]When i was 5 years old, i used to bedwet once in a while. My uncle used to tell me to suck the urine out with my mouth and spit it outside till the bed was dry afterwards he would flog me.

He also used to say i ate too slow (five year old boy o) and so he will say if he finishes his food before me he will collect mine and eat it, guess what? he always won, he collects my food and finishes. I couldnt report him to my mum because i would eventually suffer it, he used to threaten..... I will never allow any of my kids spend one day in an extended family house, God forbid such.[/size]
Are you for real?the funny thing is that most of these people hold strategic positions in their various churches.

3 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 24, 2015
kpolli:

Lol, they're still around jst that i can't bring myself to stay around them even though i hv forgiven them.
Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by 9jaboi8701(m): 9:29pm On Oct 24, 2015
I had worst experience op. Lemme not go into details but just a short summary.

Due to Warri crisis, I had to relocate from Warri to Abj to live with my dad's younger sister who is married to a very rich man, they have two kids (boiz) like me who are soooo rotten and lazy. All they do is wake up in the morning and wait for their dad to leave for work, grab a car key separately and zoom off the house after me don wake up by 5am and wash 6 Cars in the house, mob the entire mansion, bath the terrible and wicked GSDs and enter kitchen. Mennn those boiz show me fire and my aunt come turn demons when she noticed her husband is becoming proud and fond of me like a son. Nothing dis woman nor do me. In the end I left after finishing my senior secondary school cause I couldn't bear the pain again. A year later her husband died and this my aunt na Ice water now. Such is life

*There is nothing like peace of mind, even if na garri u dey wack morning till night*

12 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 24, 2015
whenever they cook a new soup i will b the one to eat the old one and by the time i finish it, the new one will b old.

Evil is logical
Evil is mathematical
Evil is systematic
Evil is Evil

12 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by stonecoldcafe: 9:30pm On Oct 24, 2015
softandmoist:

That nothing lasts forever, and even the reign of terror will eventually end.

Pouring out these stuffs is an elixir.

I quite agree. Op ended the story quite abruptly and I didn't know what she wanted people to take out of it. One would have to read through this thread to make sense out of it or get the message she is trying to pass.

Hmm, dear op. It is well. You are a very pretty girl from your DP. Just keep shinning, God sees and knows all. Good thing you have forgiven the woman.
Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by tonididdy(m): 9:33pm On Oct 24, 2015
softandmoist:
Sometimes I don't care to share this story, but I feel doing so will lessen the pain I feel with time. When I lost my dad my mom's younger sis told my mom that she wants to help me further my education. I was just out of secondary and had my baby.

I can't put down all that she did to me and the innocent baby boy.
Tell me to go to a neighbor's kiosk and collect tgings on credit, then lie to them that I misplaced the money and I will pay back. I did this so much the woman wanted to arrest me. When I asked her she told me that until I am covered by the earth like my father I should never ask her again.
She would insult my dad who wasn't even 2 weeks in the grave, call me a witch because soldier aunys entered the house.
She said I would never prosper, that no man would marry me, that my father ruined my mom's life and that how I'll end up. I can't forget, ever, even though I've forgiven her.
She'll beat me, force me to eat rubbish, as old as I was one day she just called my name and I peed on my body. It was that bad. I was like a mumu. Her baby that is just learning to talk will say I beat her, and she would beat me in return. She will tell me to feed her baby before my 9 month old baby. She said no one would imagine my son eating noodles in his life. Only pap, no milk. A growing baby.
Ah!
One day my sis came and saw me and wrote to my mom that if she doesn't come and take me away from there that she'll run away with me and she'll never find us again. That ended the episode. I forgave her.
When I was prepping for my wedding she started acting all friendly, said she knows someone who can make exotic aso oke outfits. We sent the money in August for a wedding that was to take place in December. Do you know as at Nov 30 not a single thread had been woven. I had to rush to agege to get emergency one made. She collected 70k for our 35k traditional wedding cake, told me it was 100k and she was paying for the balance.

I didn't do anything to this woman. I didn't ask to be related to her. The worst pain in my life comes from living with her. She would tell me to wash pad and reuse for menses, make me trek from Asa dam to post office.

I thank God for Me too. I have really disappointed her.
the God that drew your payback map and accomplished it for you ,will do mine also.

I must disappoint them.

4 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by ceeceeuwa: 9:35pm On Oct 24, 2015
softandmoist:
Sometimes I don't care to share this story, but I feel doing so will lessen the pain I feel with time. When I lost my dad my mom's younger sis told my mom that she wants to help me further my education. I was just out of secondary and had my baby.

I can't put down all that she did to me and the innocent baby boy.
Tell me to go to a neighbor's kiosk and collect tgings on credit, then lie to them that I misplaced the money and I will pay back. I did this so much the woman wanted to arrest me. When I asked her she told me that until I am covered by the earth like my father I should never ask her again.
She would insult my dad who wasn't even 2 weeks in the grave, call me a witch because soldier aunys entered the house.
She said I would never prosper, that no man would marry me, that my father ruined my mom's life and that how I'll end up. I can't forget, ever, even though I've forgiven her.
She'll beat me, force me to eat rubbish, as old as I was one day she just called my name and I peed on my body. It was that bad. I was like a mumu. Her baby that is just learning to talk will say I beat her, and she would beat me in return. She will tell me to feed her baby before my 9 month old baby. She said no one would imagine my son eating noodles in his life. Only pap, no milk. A growing baby.
Ah!
One day my sis came and saw me and wrote to my mom that if she doesn't come and take me away from there that she'll run away with me and she'll never find us again. That ended the episode. I forgave her.
When I was prepping for my wedding she started acting all friendly, said she knows someone who can make exotic aso oke outfits. We sent the money in August for a wedding that was to take place in December. Do you know as at Nov 30 not a single thread had been woven. I had to rush to agege to get emergency one made. She collected 70k for our 35k traditional wedding cake, told me it was 100k and she was paying for the balance.

I didn't do anything to this woman. I didn't ask to be related to her. The worst pain in my life comes from living with her. She would tell me to wash pad and reuse for menses, make me trek from Asa dam to post office.

I thank God for Me too. I have really disappointed her.
These stories. Are heart wrenching!

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by kinibigdeal(m): 9:36pm On Oct 24, 2015
Kill fear, before fear kills you
Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by dahaz(m): 9:39pm On Oct 24, 2015
MissAssy:

Lol, they're still around jst that i can't bring myself to stay around them even though i hv forgiven them.
your story was touching..i guess you are doing fine presently..schooling? working?
Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by kpolli(m): 9:42pm On Oct 24, 2015
MissAssy:

It's not about staying around them or forgiving them.... It's about why were they so mean to you and do they still do it to other people's kids.....I wish sit down and ask them these questions.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 / Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him / I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.