Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

A Song Produced By A Nairalander..... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Song Produced By A Nairalander..... (789 Views)

Programme To Be Consumed By Nigerians Must Be Produced In Nigeria - Lai Mohammed / "One Dance" Track Info Proves Wizkid Wrote And Co-produced It / 'WIZKID Is The Best Artist Nigeria Has Ever Produced' - See My Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

A Song Produced By A Nairalander..... by doyinisaac(m): 12:41pm On Oct 24, 2015
The song is titled "jekamalo".......the name of the artiste is 2prince...........dem be twins...https://my.notjustok.com/track/42690/2prince-jekamalo......please download and let me hear your opinion....thanks....

Re: A Song Produced By A Nairalander..... by MoonChildng: 12:42pm On Oct 24, 2015
doyinisaac:
The song is titled "jekamalo".......by 2prince....https://my.notjustok.com/track/42690/2prince-jekamalo......please download and let me hear your opinion....thanks....

Hmm D'Prince, 2Prince , 3princes
Re: A Song Produced By A Nairalander..... by doyinisaac(m): 12:43pm On Oct 24, 2015
MoonChildng:

Hmm D'Prince, 2Prince , 3princes
na so we see am ooo....show some love
Re: A Song Produced By A Nairalander..... by deekaybeatz(m): 1:48pm On Oct 24, 2015
U (the producer) tried but ur kits are of low quality. The artistes are good but they should try nd put the lyrics into the beat well. There are areas where the lyrics was kinda going beyond where the beat switched. But they got a gud melody for the song. It's an 80%
Re: A Song Produced By A Nairalander..... by doyinisaac(m): 4:36pm On Oct 24, 2015
deekaybeatz:
U (the producer) tried but ur kits are of low quality. The artistes are good but they should try nd put the lyrics into the beat well. There are areas where the lyrics was kinda going beyond where the beat switched. But they got a gud melody for the song. It's an 80%
thanks bro....I love the way u did the analysis of the song..

1 Like

Re: A Song Produced By A Nairalander..... by Fynestboi: 5:16pm On Oct 24, 2015

(1)

Good News: Lamar Is Not Going To Be Needing A Kidney Transplant Again / The First "Miss Nigeria" Picture / Fans Proposes To A Poster Showing Rita Ora In Blue Pant And Bra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.